Thread: Hitman HD Make-An-Acheivement

Hitman HD Make-An-Acheivement

Hitman HD Make-An-Acheivement

With the announcment of the Hitman re-release and its acheivements, I found them to be solid, if not a little bland. So here, put your ideas and a point value for an ahceivement/trophy. Let's see if we can get to 1000G

I'll start
    No Cigarette?-10G In Blood Money, swap out the fake Mauser for the real deal, and watch the show

That Wouldn't Fly Today-5G In any game, get within 1 foot of a cop while wearing a cop disguise
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

There wasnt even a bannana peal...-10G/Bronze Trophy
    Kill your target by pushing him down the stairs.

What guns?-100G/Gold Trophy
    Complete the game without selecting any weapon loadout.

The Killing joke -10G/Bronze Trophy
    Kill Vinnie while wearing the clown costume.

The hottest of Sharks-10G/Bronze Trophy
    Kill Vaana Ketlyn with the pyrotechnics.

Is that a gun in your pocket or...-10G/Bronze Trophy
    Kill the mysterious assassin in You Better Watch Out...

Tough Landing, he's gonna have to settle for the bronze - 10 g/ bronze

Beware of hot tubs with glass floors

guy hitman blood money will have probably the same old achievement it has now, what matters is achievements from HM:SA & HM:C.

"Not Your First Time Through" - SA rank on "Death of a Showman" (silver) (30g)

"Take a dive" - Push the woman with the microfilm (from "A New Life") into the pool to kill her "accidently"

Your fire appears to be dying, sir - 25G/Silver
    Kill Alistair Beldingford by dropping a gas can down the chimney.

Love that mission
    signature image

Just Business-10G/Bronze
    Complete "Deadly Cargo" without going into the strip club.

He nedded to use the bathroom-10G/Bronze
    Kill Anthony Martinez while he´s in the bathroom.

The Day of The Hare-15G In Silent Assassin's Petrograd level, assassinate the confrence target with a headshot from at least 130 meters away
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    The Day of The Hare-15G In Silent Assassin's Petrograd level, assassinate the confrence target with a headshot from at least 130 meters away
    It's funny how in games like this, 130 meters is considered a long shot, when real world military grunts practice shooting an assault rifle from 150 and 300 meters using iron sights. Sniping with optical sights is done from 500m and up.

Originally Posted by Platinumoxicity
    It's funny how in games like this, 130 meters is considered a long shot, when real world military grunts practice shooting an assault rifle from 150 and 300 meters using iron sights. Sniping with optical sights is done from 500m and up.
    You are very correct, but I was making a reference to a book about an assassination of a certain French President

Hitman: Codename 47
    What's the rush?
    "Finish the game under 47 minutes"

Hitman: Silent Assassin
    Cunning Strategist
    "Have only one shot fired and the rest of the stats zeros at the end of the game"
    (Unless they could patch so that the Axe can break the glass in the Graveyard Shift level)

Hitman: Silent Assassin
    And Here We... Go!
    "Finish the game under 47 minutes"

Hitman: Contracts
    N0 pr0blem0
    "You got your first All Zeros stats on a level"

You better watch out (and run)
    "Finish the game under 35 minutes"

Seriously? ...Seriously? Wow.
    "Get All Zeros stats on Professional difficulty on all levels"

Hitman: Blood Money
    Now you see me, now you don't
    "Finish the game under 30 minutes"

Hitman: Blood Money:
    You did what...?
    "Finish all levels using Accidents only, Silent Assassin rank on Professional difficulty"

Originally Posted by Panoptic0n
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Now you see me, now you don't
    "Finish the game under 30 minutes"
    I dont think, thats possible. There are some Missions that can be done within 1 or 2 minutes, but not all of them.

Originally Posted by xXEspada06Xx
    Yeah and they're dull and very unoriginal. I'd buy this instantly if they'd add some proper and enjoyable ones.

For example I wouldn't have played Super Meat boy as much or tried some crazy challenges there had it not been for the excellent achivements since they enhance the game and replayability a ton.

Originally Posted by NIB
    I dont think, thats possible. There are some Missions that can be done within 1 or 2 minutes, but not all of them.
    Done in 22min 44s http://speeddemosarchive.com/HitmanBloodMoney.html though I'm not sure if the game would only save single segment runs or if 30min all together is too extreme still.

The problem is when they create HD collection achievements, they tend to be rather basic and easy, pretty much you paid $40 for some easy trophies/achievements. It's because the original game styles don't really compensate for achievements. The speed run things that someone suggested is total crap, that kind ruins the game, I always hated speed runs.

Not a good time to reLAX (Silver)

Lure a target to the bathroom with soup and kill him.

Originally Posted by Panoptic0n
    Done in 22min 44s http://speeddemosarchive.com/HitmanBloodMoney.html though I'm not sure if the game would only save single segment runs or if 30min all together is too extreme still.
    Ok, sorry. And i allways thougt that i was fast.^^

No need to apologize. I'm just glad I can share the info ^^