Thread: Creating Contract

Creating Contract

Creating Contract

Hi Guys
    I have Question :
    When I creat a contract and put His title and save it I didn't found it in History ??! so can any one Help me please ?

My game version is 1.0.438.0 (after update) pc.

Last thing in story game : when I kill some one and save game and restart checkpoint I found Him agian alive ?! is that Normal..

thank you and sorry if this Questions is stupid but please Help me..

you might have to actually play the level (after you create it) for it to show up in "History"

and yes, the checkpoint system was designed to work like that.

hope this helped.

Thanks

Thank you Very Much and Yes I played the contract and did it perfect but when I choose save and exit I didn't found it in History ?! so Please Help me..
    About the check point after I saved and restart checkpoint I still have the keycard (as Example) but the men I was killed still alive so that was very strange for me But if you say that is the Normal it is ok thank you but Please Help me with this Creat contract

yes, aside from the playthrough when creating the contract, you need to actually find the contract and play it after you've saved it. the initial playthrough you do to create does not technically count as you playing it.

Hmmm now I understand but can you tell me after creating it where can I found it to play it again... am i understand ritght ? after I creat and save contract I search about it in creat contracr tab and in complete and in quick play and it is nothing found so is there some thing I missed and is this necessary to do the creat contract when I am online ?