Thread: Still Game crash and Corrupting save file

Still Game crash and Corrupting save file

Unhappy Still Game crash and Corrupting save file

I'm very disappointed about this issue, I already updated my Hitman to 1.02 version in PS3.. many players here in Philippines are still complaining regarding this issue after updating to 1.02 version. Now this is my 5th time restarting game then suddenly it corrupts my save data file. I'm tired of restarting the game from the beginning. I love Hitman so please eidos staff fix this ASAP!. Thanks!.

I suggest you use the PS-plus if you can pay for it to backup your saves, it's what I do, all thought I did not experience this issue at all but just in case. If you do get it make sure it does not auto uploads the saves so that it wont upload a corrupted version.

Back up after each successful run as you go, I know it's long but it's the best for now till they fix it.

Wait so it's still freezing and corrupting the save even after the latest patch?

Originally Posted by h4x3r101
    I suggest you use the PS-plus if you can pay for it to backup your saves, it's what I do, all thought I did not experience this issue at all but just in case. If you do get it make sure it does not auto uploads the saves so that it wont upload a corrupted version.

Back up after each successful run as you go, I know it's long but it's the best for now till they fix it.
    thanks dude! i have ps-plus 30 days trial in hitman absolution BD, but maybe i'll wait for the next patch..

Originally Posted by The Professional
    Wait so it's still freezing and corrupting the save even after the latest patch?
    yeah dude.

Please continue in the dedicated thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=130498