Thread: When will the disguises patch be ready?

When will the disguises patch be ready?

When will the disguises patch be ready?

I have stopped playing the game ever since I heard there was a disguises patch.

When will it be available?

I hate the current disguise system, turning my back on enemies 20 ft away should not allow me to be detected, but it does.

It adds another challenge, the game is still VERY playable.

It's probably going to take a long time due to the total train wreck that it is.
    Doorman: Absolution. Tom Francis from, PC Gamer was 100 percent right all along: http://tinyurl.com/cqpv4wb Steam ID: Sean Rubin

I only think easy mode should have gone back to the classic ways where no one can detect you on a diguise but on the harder difficulty it should be how it is now. I started off on purist difficult the day I got the game and at first I was getting reallly pissed how fast I got detected but after going through the game and learning I relized how easy it is to get by gaurds with disguises.

Originally Posted by KevinT1149
    I only think easy mode should have gone back to the classic ways where no one can detect you on a diguise but on the harder difficulty it should be how it is now. I started off on purist difficult the day I got the game and at first I was getting reallly pissed how fast I got detected but after going through the game and learning I relized how easy it is to get by gaurds with disguises.
    Its stupid that I have to roll between cover like I'm sam fisher when really I should just be able to walk around unoticed in the distance. Its silly that people immediately get suspicious of a spec in the distance because of the attire.

We already have a dedicated thread on this topic. Please see this announcement for a list of dedicated threads and find the appropriate one to post in.

If you have comments or questions regarding this administrative action, please direct it to me via Private Message.

Thank you