Thread: Shaving Lenny - Notebook.

Shaving Lenny - Notebook.

Shaving Lenny - Notebook.

That's it guys. I've been looking for it in every corner. Killing everyone to check if they dropped it. Just screw it ? Even youtube doesn't have a guide for that notebook.

WHERE IS IT ?!

The notebook on Shaving Lenny can't be found.

It does technically exist within the level but it can't be reached by 47.

It's frustrating, but won't affect your percentage completion meaning you can still get 100% completion on the game without the notebook.

Will the patch remedy this problem ?

It won't be fixed in the upcoming console patch/title update.

As it doesn't affect stability, nor 100% completion, it's not set as high priority.

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    It won't be fixed in the upcoming console patch/title update.

As it doesn't affect stability, nor 100% completion, it's not set as high priority.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I'm afraid it does affect the 100% completion though (since we cannot accomplish every challenge). Granted, we still can get our platinum/1000 G.

http://www.hitmanforum.com/index.php...y-the-mystery/
    Found this on the hitman forums, scroll down in the posts and you'll find someone who actually contacted IO and got a response...

So looks like we might as well give up on the notebook..

"Sorry, I'm kinda busy at the moment as you may imagine. As I understand it, currently the notebook is trapped in the geometry. I don't believe it will be fixed but Travis is investigating.

Nick, Community Manager at IO."

Either IO is going bankrupt or Nick was getting fired that day because that's not usually how people who care about their jobs talk to customers.

Even if it's not a high priority-issue, which seems perfectly understandable, it would be very odd behavior from IOI, if they are aware of an issue, but simply does not bother fixing it. Not a game-breaking one, sure, but people going for 100% completion aren't really being given the attention the deserve, they've already given you their money for your product. I'm sure it will be fixed at a later date, not a game-breaker, but needs to be fixed none the less.

I think this has been fixed, the notebook no longer appears in the post-level challenge screen.
    Thanks IO.

maybe for pc but as of 10/6/14 it still shows for me on my ps3. so im a little angry that i cannot get my 100% for the notebook.