Thread: Zero Punctuation: Hitman Absolution

Zero Punctuation: Hitman Absolution

Zero Punctuation: Hitman Absolution

I feel like he completely missed all the points we're hating.
    signature image

Dont really get what hes trying to say to be honest, seems to bash then praise the whole series. Nothing against him but, he didn't really say anything I thought was particularly valid. What even was that, a game review through cartoon? I'm just confused by everything..nothing was valid and it was said weird...wheres my mummy...

It was hard to keep up with what he was saying at times, and what he said was irrelivent. But I enjoyed it, it was funny.

Yathzee is such a good entertainer. It's not a review, guys. It's entertainment!

I think Yathzee nailed it with his veredict.
    "Not the best Hitman(Blood Money),but not the worst."

That guy talks too damn fast. He's speed talking.
    Doorman: Absolution. Tom Francis from, PC Gamer was 100 percent right all along: http://tinyurl.com/cqpv4wb Steam ID: Sean Rubin

ZERO Punctuation
    signature image

Originally Posted by Surveyorman
    Yathzee is such a good entertainer. It's not a review, guys. It's entertainment!
    What? Your talking about one of the most recognized, objective and respected game reviewer of all the time.

Originally Posted by Nukefreezer
    What? Your talking about one of the most recognized, objective and respected game reviewer of all the time.
    Are you joking? He's been known as a entertainer for a while now under the guise of being a ''game reviewer''. He's never been one, he tries to entertain people with his gimmicks like the cartoon and his zero punctuation.

Seriously? that definitely wasnt a review and definitely did not find it entertaining for me. Plus even some of the stuff he said was wrong, never explained half the features as he was too busy trying to cram in puns that i found un-funny D:

Originally Posted by Surveyorman
    Are you joking? He's been known as a entertainer for a while now under the guise of being a ''game reviewer''. He's never been one, he tries to entertain people with his gimmicks like the cartoon and his zero punctuation.
    Not joking. It's not my place to defend Ben's work, he can do that on his own. I recommend you read his columns too , Extra punctuation for that and good insight on what makes a game good.

A review, as defined by dictionary is an evaluation of something and that's exactly what he does. Yes, it is entertaining. Yes, it is delivered with a presentation, a cartoon, but it doesn't make less of a review. It's the format that has made him well known. Nor does not giving points or a rating make it less of a review.

For the record, I do like his work, I don't always agree on all but he's had such a good track record on being able to dissect games for their short comings in a accurate and balanced way without being unfair.