Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Kane & Lynch 3

Kane & Lynch 3

Kane & Lynch 3

No, it hasn't been announced yet
    But I wanted to create a thread where what's left of the Dead Men could express their dreams/hopes/desires for the next part of the series.

Like how I think it should open at 50,000 feet with the duo trying to manage the hostages on the plane they hijacked before it crash lands at some South American airport.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Post Kane & Lynch 3: Dusk Red

And Kane will use his cell phone to request ICA send a back up for them . ICA send The Saints to help Kane & Lynch escape the airport .
    In fact, Kane doesn't have enough money to pay for ICA . So after escaping the airport ,
    Kane & Lynch need to find some "jobs", or they will get the trouble from ICA .
    Bad for Kane & Lynch and bad for Jenny........
    It's just beginning.........
    i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

Dear science on earth, yes! Hijacking a plane would be a fantastic video game scenario (it would also generate so much controversy, but who cares). Achievements & trophies for keeping the hostages alive.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

It is a 23hr flight, I just don't see how long until the gameplay got stale. I want to see more heists. Maybe just one level on plane and rest takes place in South America.

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Maybe just one level on plane and rest takes place in South America.
    Of course, that's what I meant to say!
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Maybe they find work for a Pinochet-esque dictator as a death squad.
    Or would that be too dark for a game, what with the hijacking and murdering?
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Wow yes I'd love if the game started exactly where dog days left off, with them hijacking the plane . And them as members of a death-squad for a dictator could be pretty cool . Especially if the story revolves around emotional dilemmas, and Kane still needing money for Jenny, considering they ended up emptyhanded at the end of dog days .
    I'm hoping they ditch dog days' style and make it a Kane story again this time around . Not that it wasn't cool, but you know I think it should be sort of a one-time only thing, or at least a thing they don't do in a game about Kane . Also the locations should be as varied as in Dead Men again !

8. I just want them to be more persistant, the Lynch not going phsyco pissed me off a lot cause he wasnt on any meds the entire time. Sure we saw it in the trailer but we dont see him popping any meds atall, the talking to himself was great but apart from that it lacked anything.

Also, if we see them with their shirts off again or atleast show us some visual scarring from the torture scene, remind us of the old game small little things.
    signature image

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    I just want them to be more persistant, the Lynch not going phsyco pissed me off a lot cause he wasnt on any meds the entire time. Sure we saw it in the trailer but we dont see him popping any meds atall, the talking to himself was great but apart from that it lacked anything.

Also, if we see them with their shirts off again or atleast show us some visual scarring from the torture scene, remind us of the old game small little things.
    You remind me Dog Days Official Trailer had a deeper story than Dog Days .

IO must explain something clearly in KL3 .

Is Kane's right eye blind ?
    If it is then Kane should use Left shoulder view in default setting .

Is Lynch nearsighted ? (I think he is .)
    Just imagine "A Thousand Cuts" use Dead Men style and Lynch(= Player) can't see everything clearly . Melee attack is first choice for Lynch.

I want a game that on Extreme will take me weeks to finish.

Add me on psn AzNFoLk and let's play some multiplayer

For the love of god please tell me they've started work on K&L3.

i seriously doubt they ever will

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    I want a game that on Extreme will take me weeks to finish.
    Agree

I also hope the game will have more dramatic and memorable cutscene , not short and shallow as Dog Days.

(this way you can add features like driving missions helicopters you need funding so your gonna have to pull heist tanks and warfare guns) modern day .....................the 7 exist in 7 different parts of the world...after jumping from the plane over Italy during an up rising in the City of Rome Kane and Lynch find themselves surrounded by rebels and police...not knowin who or what they are fighting for they find themselves in a battle with both of them... during the intense battle on the airport tarmac they are captured by the rebels...they are interrogated.... during the interrogation a group of special forces burst in and rescue them...turns out that they interrupted a take over of the prime minister of Italy who's was attempting to get on a plane a job entrusted to the new world order "The 7" also in doing so they have upset the rebels Boss who's no more than "Scum" the order of this 7 In Italy is in trusted to Caeser they are brought back to Caeser who expresses his gratitude and noticed that Kane bares the mark of the 7 because of his "Loyalty" he promises Kane and Lynch that if they help them over throw the rebels in several different parts of Rome he will help them get out of Italy....one problem.."Scum won't allow it... the rebels control the airport..they find themselves in a battle of deception and corruption all trying to stay "Loyal" to "The 7" Lynch on the other is having a hard time being controlled..he just wants to shoot his way out.......(in multiplayer) by introducing a scum boss you give them the option of being featured in the game to those who choose to be scum even givin proper rank to scum meaning you would have to rank up to be scum boss ..to those who want to be amongst the 7 same principle with rank...wit the the highest 3 ranks being Kane lynch and Caeser who are amongst the 7 the remaining 4 would be similar characters from the game and rank would reflect their role in the game...this way you have up to 14 in one game even havin a free rome where sides can be chosen and territories taken and over thrown for victory or 7vs7 multiplayer or up to 7 multi or up to 7 co op.....if you do your job you will be rewarded if you work for scum.....you'll be rewarded..Loyalty is the key....who will you be loyal to ..."The 7"
    "Strength and Honor"

Originally Posted by TheMoD
    Wow yes I'd love if the game started exactly where dog days left off, with them hijacking the plane . And them as members of a death-squad for a dictator could be pretty cool . Especially if the story revolves around emotional dilemmas, and Kane still needing money for Jenny, considering they ended up emptyhanded at the end of dog days .
    I'm hoping they ditch dog days' style and make it a Kane story again this time around . Not that it wasn't cool, but you know I think it should be sort of a one-time only thing, or at least a thing they don't do in a game about Kane . Also the locations should be as varied as in Dead Men again !
    I just can't believe nobody's thought of the obvious new beginning. The plane crashes.
    XZX WAS HERE

I want to see a Kane & Lynch 3 game with the production values of Tomb Raider or Hitman: Absolution.

Got to admit to loving the visuals of K&L2. On the one hand the graphic’s looked a little Playstation 2.5 rather than full on PS3. But at the same time, all the additional FX applied to the graphics along with the camera movement really made the game feel fresh and alive, all bit in in a dirty seedy Shanghai way.

I’m so looking forward to playing a K&L3

..listen Kane...i don't like it either but if it wasn't for you two the Prime Minister would have gotten out safely...it took us 2 years to take that airport and a whole lotta cash which you two are gonna have to help us get back..."your starting to sound like your no longing asking"....Kane you keep telling me about Jenny...how else are you gonna take care of her..where coming into Naples..."HOLD ON...WHE HIT A HOT SPOT...CHOPPER CAN'T LAND HERE"...where gonna have to propel down....there are 6 banks in Naples controlled by the rebels... we go in storm the banks and get their money..the city of Naples is over ran with rebels..where gonna have to hoof it from here and meet the chopper on the other side....we've had a suspicion of rebels amongst us when money is tight even sum of my own men have traded...Lynch there's allot of for you to blow up on the way the streets have been over ran and we left a few Churchchills if you think you can jump start one...then fire away...the civilians have nothing to do with this fight but they live there..the less damage we cause the more we have their support..it ain't gonna be pretty the remaining banks in Naples rebels have controlled.....get the money...and the chopper will meet us on the other side
    "Strength and Honor"

Originally Posted by RomeCaeser
    ..listen Kane...i don't like it either but if it wasn't for you two the Prime Minister would have gotten out safely...it took us 2 years to take that airport and a whole lotta cash which you two are gonna have to help us get back..."your starting to sound like your no longing asking"....Kane you keep telling me about Jenny...how else are you gonna take care of her..where coming into Naples..."HOLD ON...WHE HIT A HOT SPOT...CHOPPER CAN'T LAND HERE"...where gonna have to propel down....there are 6 banks in Naples controlled by the rebels... we go in storm the banks and get their money..the city of Naples is over ran with rebels..where gonna have to hoof it from here and meet the chopper on the other side....we've had a suspicion of rebels amongst us when money is tight even sum of my own men have traded...Lynch there's allot of for you to blow up on the way the streets have been over ran and we left a few Churchchills if you think you can jump start one...then fire away...the civilians have nothing to do with this fight but they live there..the less damage we cause the more we have their support..it ain't gonna be pretty the remaining banks in Naples rebels have controlled.....get the money...and the chopper will meet us on the other side
    have we met before, traveler.... on some distant field?

Kent-45....i've traveled many roads on the path to redemption...are you amongst "The 7"
    "Strength and Honor"

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I want to see a Kane & Lynch 3 game with the production values of Tomb Raider or Hitman: Absolution.

Some would probably cringe seeing them in such detail.
    XZX WAS HERE

How about as KL3 you're like some parasite bug that flies around and goes in to people's heads controlling them. Driver SF did it !!
    XZX WAS HERE

^Worst idea ever, lol.

I'd like to see more heists which are better designed. The bank robbery in Dead Men was amazing. Definitely increase the length of the game, and not in the cheap arbitrary ways (i.e. pointless backtracking, artificial difficulty, etc.)

There's a lot they could add. Expand on the multiplayer, online and split-screen co-op options are obviously a must, have more replay value, etc.

How about the plane crashes and they die and they are ghosts or something who make a deal to not be dead. LOL. Could be KANE & LYNCH DEA... Oh wait. LOL. So then Lynch tries to get back his GF and has to fight all the guys they already whacked. LOL.
    XZX WAS HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 Last