Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Kane & Lynch 3

Kane & Lynch 3

Thumbs Up

The first Payday is coming for free on Playstation Plus , so finally i can experience the lousy mess myself and kindly ask Kent to stop promoting this serie so much ...

Or , i might just plainly adore it ...

But i i doubt it'll be better than Battlefield 3 ...
    High Definition graphics kill kill kill !!! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Yeah. Games are like paint. You're not supposed to watch it dry or touch it. Solid, single, large area, single colors can be very mesmerizing but real beauty is when multiple colors shine. So, you get like those guys in Venice Beach who graffiti over the same exact few embankments EVERY DAY! LOL!!! STOOP-ID

XZX WAS HERE

Payday 2 is worth preordering... That's all I'll say.

*goes back to stockpiling .45 ammo*
    "If he tries to shake us down, we kill him. Period. We make it fun, but we kill him. End of story."

Here's probably why the Kane & Lynch series is stuck.

Kane & Lynch was released in 2007. 2007 is the second derivative of 2011, 3/3. Kane & Lynch 2 was released in 2010. 2010, 2/3, has derivatives; 2004 and 2005.

Here's the catch.

Kane & Lynch 1 IS probably, actually Kane & Lynch 3! LOL! The actual 1&2 were probably scraped and Kane & Lynch 2 would actually be Kane & Lynch 4. LOL!
    XZX WAS HERE

Thumbs Up

I feel sane for the first time in quite a while when i realise just how incapable i am at comprehending that theory .., at all ...

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Payday 2 is worth preordering... That's all I'll say.
    You sure ? ...
    Not feeling like adding a bit of je ne sais quoi , like ...

What would happen if Kane & Lynch and Call of Duty had sex.
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117958

No ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    I feel sane for the first time in quite a while when i realise just how incapable i am at comprehending that theory .., at all ...

You sure ? ...
    Not feeling like adding a bit of je ne sais quoi , like ...

What would happen if Kane & Lynch and Call of Duty had sex.
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117958

No ? ...
    Payday is more fun than fragile alliance.

There aren't rampant network and latency issues... PC players will know what I'm talking about.

The difficulty is scaled up by a factor of 10

Payday 2 is a marked improvement over the first game.
    "If he tries to shake us down, we kill him. Period. We make it fun, but we kill him. End of story."

Though do not mistake my faint praise for fanboyism... as Payday does have its issues. It's repetitive and somewhat linear (though the second game fixes this - or so they claim)

Let's put it this way: Payday is probably the closest thing to Fragile Alliance there is... You can also get it for practically free on PC and word on the street is that Playstation is giving it away for free.

*goes back to sharpening his push dagger*

Well you have the 3 most significant years, 1999, 2000 and 2001. A decade later, we get 2009, 2010 and 2011. 1,2 and 3. Each shadowing the next decade. Meaning also there might be a spark in 2014-15. Which might be up to 2018 though when we see anything.
    XZX WAS HERE

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I really hope we see Kane & Lynch 3 on these next-gen consoles.
    Me too .

I want to see how Lynch & Jenny's hair look realistic on next-gen .

i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

I think they just go to a certain length to just keep you wanting it. It's just they don't have the actual resources to make it good and keep it original. 3 things make a good game; power that's well hidden, power that needs changed and the power to become one.
    XZX WAS HERE

Cool

I have to say Payday 2 Web Series is not bad .

Episode 1

Episode 2
    i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

I always feel that games are just raw movie format; Resident Evil, BloodRayne, Terminator.... When NES came out everybody just thought of cheesy Mario Bros. but their real success was because a lot of their games were movie titles.

If you turn off the monitor and listen to the audio, it's just a movie.

LoL. Seriously though, starring Bruce Willis and Jamie Foxx!?
    XZX WAS HERE

Page 3 of 3 First First 123