Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Kane & Lynch 3

Kane & Lynch 3

I predict the next Kane & Lynch game will either be a prequel... an "origins" story... or it will pick up where Kane & Lynch 2 left off. Kane & Lynch are in the jungles of South America, slogging it out with natives and trying to make their way home.

I can say the writers of this story liked to keep it real. So whatever or if they make another, which is just kind of a jinxing no-no to talk about but I'd say that the plane should have an encounter with a UFO and abduction starter. Probably not though. Probably just boring K&L, that's why you shouldn't even bother talking about something that might even not happen.
    XZX WAS HERE

Maybe IO will use a motion-captured dog squad in KL3 .
    Just like COD .

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...of-duty-ghosts
    i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I predict the nextKane & Lync h game will either be a prequel... an "origins" story... or it will pick up where Kane & Lynch 2 left off. Kane & Lynch are in the jungles of South America, slogging it out with natives and trying to make their way home.
    ..or maybe the Plane is shot down, and Kane & Lynch have to find a new route out of Shanghai, a less built up part of town, followed by some jungle, then ocean, before boarding a cruise ship (where they look a little out of place) where all hell breaks loose (as per usual)..

Originally Posted by ukshaun
    ..or maybe the Plane is shot down, and Kane & Lynch have to find a new route out of Shanghai, a less built up part of town, followed by some jungle, then ocean, before boarding a cruise ship (where they look a little out of place) where all hell breaks loose (as per usual)..
    That is Prey 2 story

I think they'd need to make it an open, opener intro, to have a plot. Since they are in a serious, bad way. They'll have to take awhile off, to heal. May be. They'd be on an island somewhere drinking pints. Then Kane wants to leave but Lynch is like, no way! So then you are either K or L trying to stay or be rescued. Also while fighting jungle bunnies. LoL.

'Kane and Lnych - Trapped in Paradise'
    XZX WAS HERE

I really hope we see Kane & Lynch 3 on these next-gen consoles.

Cool

Bald man kills new york plumber and activist , plushy dolls , and two innocent looking ugly men looking for some unspecified hardware in South Dakota ...
    Witnesses bribed and sent off home ...

PS: also , Gorilla Hunt Expedition sponsored by Dog Meister cancelled ...

Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Well... Well... Well...

Hell has truly frozen over.

I thought you were dead, Grievous... I watched you die.

Hey, didn't we say Grevious' resurrection was worth, like, a Coming of Christ or something?
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Unhappy

In 2011, Eurogamer said IO making new IP after Absolution ....

I'm still waiting KL: DM Director's cut version ................................

KL1 director has left IO.......

RIP Kane & Lynch

Rolleyes

If there's one thing i've learned from gaming related news is that they can always say whatever suits their listeners and then at the end of the day still pull out the rug from our feet ...

With our shoes stuck on the rug , too ...

Take precisely IO for instance regarding Absolution and observe the exchanges they put out to the constantly alarming fans from May 2011 all way to the fall 2012 release date ...
    And in the end , the fans who were alarmed were right to be alarmed ! ...

Note that i'm not condemning the actual product of Absolution in any way here , but the exchanges between worrying fans and calm developers were quite a show , because now on hindsight you can see just how much ado about nothing it was for both parties ...
    The fans were going to be unhappy anywya , and the developers weren't going to admit what you see is what you get ...

Upon reflection this really has got nothing to do with today's news , but the point still stands ...

Blame Square Enix ...

Originally Posted by jam13
    Is Dubai still worth visiting now that the throne lies empty ? ...

They ed us... They *** ed us....

Backup isn't coming guys.

Wink

We don't need no back up ...

This was my only chance Grievous. One more job and then I'd be out.

LoL. ReALLy. I was on there warning people and saying ABSOLUTION couldn't possibly live up to it's hype. They were all attacking me. Now. They've all disappeared. LoL.
    XZX WAS HERE

WE NEED THE BELGIAN!
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Arrow

It's a sign !

The sniper(=Square Enix) shoot Glazer(=IO's KL dev) then run away .

Square Enix, you

Unhappy

I recall the Dog Meister being rather susceptible to pictures of dogs with no heads ...

You all know how to summon him ...

In retrospect Dog Days was always so full of self-loathing it's hard not to make connections with actual gaming policies ...

Glazer might as well be Eidos' Ian Livingstone , giving a chance for Lynch and Kane to prosper and exist , but the Expats/Eidos simply aren't going to stand a chance facing the might of Shangsi/Square Enix ...

They even tore up the wings of Glazer's private plane for crying out loud ...

On the bright side. If KL3 came out on Xbox 360 and PS3, it'd be suicide. LoL. We're less than a year away from Xbox One and PS4!
    XZX WAS HERE

Red Face (Embarrassed)

The Glacier 2 engine came out too late anywya , now all the programming they've done to make sure that it works on current gen system are to be undone in order to suit the new generation of console ...

Then again i'm not exactly jumping on the new generation just yet , not for another two years at least , so my console isn't going anywhere yet ...

Then again wasn't there a surge in sales of playstation 2 despite the playstation 3 being on the market already ? ...
    No new substantial games came out the playstation 2 in the meantime , but still ...

Besides, last generation they were hardly any launch titles that were above glorified tech demo or could be had on last-gen consoles.

And GTA V is (not yet, at least) not coming to next-gen consoles. Plus GTA V is the closest thing we have to K&L 3 right now

Hey....that crazy redneck is Lynch; the dude in the suit is Kane, and the random black guy is a random black guy!

I would argue that Payday 2 looks very in tune with Kane & Lynch's fragile alliance.

I have my eye on the PS4 simply for the convenience of replacing my 3 year old blu ray player with something cooler. Also, Microsoft got their asses handed to them at E3 this year... I haven't seen a beatdown like that since Lynch and the bowling ball incident.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last