Thread: Console Patch 1.02 (live for EU/US with patch notes)

Console Patch 1.02 (live for EU/US with patch notes)

Originally Posted by D6oby
    I have installed the Xbox patch and the same thing is happening. Can u inform me what I've to do next as I can't get a refund??
    I'm exactly the same but on the PS3. Any advice on how to avoid the save game glitch in future would be appreciated.

Administration are you hear us?? There are so many questions about PS3 patch for the digital copy of the game, we payed for this in PSN stores you now. Thank's.

Smile

Originally Posted by poorlybee
    I'm exactly the same but on the PS3. Any advice on how to avoid the save game glitch in future would be appreciated.
    Exit the game after every level, copy your save to a USB, then carry on.

Also, I've found if it gets stuck on what seems to be infinite loading or a freeze, if you sit and wait long enough (up to 10 mins) it will magically start working again. Do NOT turn off your console, that's when it corrupts. I have no idea why waiting fixes it but its worked every time it's happened to me. Hope this helps anyone having similar issues.

So nothing correct the latest patch the stucks continues.....

VERY NICE JOB EIDOS CONGRAGS......

YOU RELEASE A GAME WITH A HUGE POTATO OF BUGS AND PROBLEMS AND THIS IS NOT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN'T FIX IT AT ALL SO....

ADMIN

Hitman goes on sale in EU PSN Store today.

My friend wants to buy it, but we want to confirm first that the PS3 DIGITAL DOWNLOAD version on the game has the patch? (Uk version)

Can you confirm please.

Thanks

Originally Posted by FoxJoy
    Administration are you hear us?? There are so many questions about PS3 patch for the digital copy of the game, we payed for this in PSN stores you now. Thank's.
    Yes, sorry, we're trying to find out today.

One thing to add here - if you're still experiencing issues with corrupted saves, you'll need to make sure you manually remove that save, otherwise you could experience issues continuously.

Originally Posted by D6oby
    I have installed the Xbox patch and the same thing is happening. Can u inform me what I've to do next as I can't get a refund??
    What exactly is "the same thing"? What happened before? Did you remove a corrupted save game? Did you experience save corruption at all or are you referring to something else?

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    One thing to add here - if you're still experiencing issues with corrupted saves, you'll need to make sure you manually remove that save, otherwise you could experience issues continuously.
    So just to confirm, if we get the corrupted save on 360, we go onto the hard drive where the actual save is and delete it?

If I loaded up the game and it says you want to overwrite it/create new game, we should not do that then?

This is what happened to me the first time I got the corrupted save. I loaded up Absolution and when it got to the main menu it says the save is corrupted and asked me if I wanted to overwrite it. Just need ot know whether or not that is a safe option or is it best to go onto hard drive and delete from there.

Thanks in advance,

PS how can you tell if it is taking too long to save or it has froze and you need to turn console off? Going on what others have said, the corrupted save seems to be happening when we turn off the console when it could still be saving. Anyway of finding out what option to choose?

The patch is in fact now live and should be available everywhere.
    Russian xbox user here, no patch yet

Originally Posted by Mr. Sharpe
    Russian xbox user here, no patch yet
    they said no patch for russia..

Thank you EIDOS from RUSSIA !!! I hope you will not sell any copies of Tomb Raider in Russia. I ll better buy Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 twice than any your games in the near future. H:A is the fist game where I deal with this in saves. you spend so much time just to have some money and not to make the finished project. GOOD LUCK !

When is this update coming out?

Originally Posted by carnivoreboy
    When is this update coming out?
    If your in the US/EU then you should already have access to this patch on both the XBox and PS3 (at least according to the OP).

This does not seem to include those of us in the US/EU who bought the game on PSN... I have asked several times when the PSN distro is expected to be patched and seem to have had my "polite" queries ignored.

There is still no official word on the patch for PSN distros, but one of the mods did say in a recent post that they were looking into it yesterday and indicated they were expecting a response yesterday.

If you are outside the US/EU, then it seems that you need to go whistle - perhaps the next patch will be more widely distributed.

[OT]IMO the handling of this patch release is one of the worst cases of end-user expectations management I have seen. As this is my first Square Enix game, I am not overly impressed and am half inclined to think twice about buying another title where Square Enix is involved.[/OT]

Well now even my workaround won't work, just freezes everytime I hit "Continue".

I've been extremely patient but this is just ridiculous. The game is broken and there's really no excuse for this.

What exactly is "the same thing"? What happened before? Did you remove a corrupted save game? Did you experience save corruption at all or are you referring to something else?
    Game crashing and corrupted saves. I have deleted old saves

Hi everyone, I myself share the same problem with you (crash, freezes, etc.) and even after this new supposed 'patch' has been released, the results are still nothing but more frustrating crashes but I have found a solution. [XBOX ONLY] -SETTING ON DISPLAY MUST BE ON 720p!!!!

1. Manually delete all save data on the game that you have, let it be contract pass, agency gun pack, any add on. Clear them all out and don't download them again ( I know it's horrible starting all over again )

2. Clear your system cache

3. Remove your console from the internet and play the game. You will receive no patches regarding this game once you are off the internet.

4. Create the brand new save file and play. No patch, no add on, no contract pass, nothing.

This has worked great for me with no crashes and freezes whatsoever, even though the sacrifices are huge, you are able to play the game campaign properly without that frustrating crash . Hopefully there will be something much better than this patch that is going to be release some day soon.

At black water park I diden't get "you can manage" when I entered the elevator..
    PS3/patched/pro

We still waiting patch for digital versions of the game!

I have downloaded and tried out the xbox patch. I am much impressed with the changes to the disguise system. Thank you! I've not experienced any problems since using it.

Why is the patch for the Polish version (PS3) is not released?

Hitman was the last product i bought from you Eidos. It's completely unfair that i can not get this patch because I'm from Poland. It's sick. Why you didn't tell us before realeasing the game that there won't be a patch for us? I could spend this money in a better way...

I agree with a friend. I am very angry.

As usual, it was about the money.

i agree with the last few posts. not releasing the patch(es) in Poland (and many other European countries) is pretty shady and neglectful business practice. if you can release a game in Poland, or any other country for that matter and collect the money from the purchase of that game, then you should be required to give support, no matter the area. EVEN ANTARCTICA!

is there no ps3 patch for czech republic either??

Page 13 of 17 First First ... 391011121314151617 Last