Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Cinematic Point Shooting issue

Cinematic Point Shooting issue

I would be careful bumping your own topic. Just saying. I agree with the issue, and do hope they fix this in the next patch, but some forums do not like bumpers.

Nick acknowledged the issue and said he'd forward it, and that's as much as you can hope for. It's also featured in a thread on the "hitmanforum.com", one that devs said they'd monitor.

Right now, the Holiday Season makes for a 10 day break, so with the first patch out, it'll take some time for another to come along.

Since I do hope for some content DLC to come (apart from Guns and Suits), I would expect IO to at least bring one more Patch for the game - not to mention the still present savegame issues. The focus of the first patch was the game-breakers and disguises, so we can all hope the second will address some of these kinds of issues.
    http://vgbastard.blogspot.de/-- a blog for gamers of a certain maturity
    http://lunartiktales.blogspot.de/ -- weirdly cute Webcartoons

Originally Posted by P4NCH0theD0G
    I would be careful bumping your own topic. Just saying. I agree with the issue, and do hope they fix this in the next patch, but some forums do not like bumpers.

Nick acknowledged the issue and said he'd forward it, and that's as much as you can hope for. It's also featured in a thread on the "hitmanforum.com", one that devs said they'd monitor.

Right now, the Holiday Season makes for a 10 day break, so with the first patch out, it'll take some time for another to come along.

Since I do hope for some content DLC to come (apart from Guns and Suits), I would expect IO to at least bring one more Patch for the game - not to mention the still present savegame issues. The focus of the first patch was the game-breakers and disguises, so we can all hope the second will address some of these kinds of issues.
    Oh, thanks for the warning, It just seemed like other less important issues were getting more attention from forum moderators and others... so I took the liberty to bump the thread... sorry. Good to know that the thread has been put down somewhere other than a trashcan.

I'm sure this game will get more content and patches, it's a brilliant game, and it is with it's multiplayer mode, so it surely won't be forgotten for some time, and DLC's with more content apart from guns and disguises/suits (which the game has plenty) would only make it so much better experience.

Well its been 2 years and im seeing no fix for this....

Originally Posted by LambentCookie
    Well its been 2 years and im seeing no fix for this....
    Amen

Unhappy 2014 still not fixed

I find it hilarious that this issue (A big one) has been confirmed to be monitored but nothing has changed about it.

Thumbs Down Alright, done with it

Well that settles it, uninstalling the game...

Page 2 of 2 First First 12