Thread: I'm the best, prove me wrong.

I'm the best, prove me wrong.

I'm the best, prove me wrong.

On xbox, you'll see me at the top of the leaderboard up untill death factory. Thats as far through the game I've got.

Now I've made a contract. It ticks all the boxes, it's on purist, it's a challenge that will have you pulling your hair out.

It's one target, she's in the crowd, you have to shoot her and hide her body, and not get spotted. It's impossible ...

ARE YOU AS GOOD AS ME?

My GT is ReignBillions

Contract 5-0110-105628-REIG

No one is as good as me

Rolleyes

Originally Posted by ReignBills
    On xbox, you'll see me at the top of the leaderboard up untill death factory. Thats as far through the game I've got.

Now I've made a contract. It ticks all the boxes, it's on purist, it's a challenge that will have you pulling your hair out.

It's one target, she's in the crowd, you have to shoot her and hide her body, and not get spotted. It's impossible ...

ARE YOU AS GOOD AS ME?

My GT is ReignBillions

No one is as good as me
    If you are the best why can't you get past Death Factory?

Sadly, I'm on PSN so I can't beat you at your own contract.

I didn't say I couldn't do it, I said that was where I was up to ...

Don't take my thread too seriously lol

A little trash talking is always fun. It seems like this post was made just to have a little bit of fun.

What's the level and who's the target so I can try? Maybe just give me all the details so I can run it, I'll give you credit in the Description and title.

I just proved you wrong and took the number one spot :P Great contract man. Had me scratching my head for a min like wtf, how lol

No one is as good as me
    Great attitude!

Just did it.
    Didn't top T9X69, but snagged 3rd. :P

like others, I'll prove you are wrong

I get the feeling everyone was lured and subdued before there was even a target, and then she gets lured shot hide, and because there are no guards, escaped. I'm simply assuming.

You're the best? Good for you.

Originally Posted by T9X69
    I just proved you wrong and took the number one spot :P Great contract man. Had me scratching my head for a min like wtf, how lol
    Damn you

Originally Posted by Isolation
    Just did it.
    Didn't top T9X69, but snagged 3rd. :P
    Nice one

Originally Posted by Akram.
    like others, I'll prove you are wrong
    Looks like people may be finding it a little too easy. I'll have to make a new one

ARE YOU AS GOOD AS ME?

My GT is ReignBillions

No one is as good as me
    Hate to burst your bubble but you're not at the top of any of the leaderboards. Not even one of them.. I however am. On a hand full of them actually.

Edit:

Originally Posted by KaneLynchAgent47
    Hate to burst your bubble but you're not at the top of any of the leaderboards. Not even one of them.. I however am. On a hand full of them actually.

Edit:
    Im on top of a few GB national leaderboards where no one else has yet got max score and joint max score on all the levels up to the fight night map apart from train station. done it about 15 times trying to set off radios or throwing bottles but i always get spotting as the train leaves. You sure you're looking at xbox leaderboards?

As i told, i have defeated u all and taken 1st

Originally Posted by Akram.
    As i told, i have defeated u all and taken 1st
    you're 'the expendble yh? nicely done

you're 'the expendble yh? nicely done
    Yes, I am

Im on top of a few GB national leaderboards where no one else has yet got max score and joint max score on all the levels up to the fight night map apart from train station. done it about 15 times trying to set off radios or throwing bottles but i always get spotting as the train leaves. You sure you're looking at xbox leaderboards?
    I'm looking at the leaderboards within the game on Xbox360. You are not at the top on any level. What or where are the leaderboards you're looking at? Post a link if they're on a website.

I'm looking at the leaderboards within the game on Xbox360. You are not at the top on any level. What or where are the leaderboards you're looking at? Post a link if they're on a website.
    I'm on about the leaderboard when before selecting the map you want to play, you press (Y) and gives you the option to see friends/national/countries/global leaderboards. If I'm not showing up then I have no idea why, add me as a friend if you want, probably the easiest way to show you.

Yeah, that's the leaderboard I'm looking at and you're not in the top spot for any of the levels.

Edit:

So no info of the level, target, disguise, or weapon? Wanted to try it on ps3

Wink I call your bluff!

The one who says they are the best, is never so!
    It is the ones who do not talk about there skills that are the best.

"The dog that barks, never bites"

Peace

Yeah, that's the leaderboard I'm looking at and you're not in the top spot for any of the levels.

Edit:
    Why would I lie about it.

Originally Posted by Tyrant_313
    So no info of the level, target, disguise, or weapon? Wanted to try it on ps3
    It isn't that amazing, just a bit of fun. Its the shop woman on the early chinatown level. she's near the stairs that lead down to the dealers stash. suit only, ticks all the boxes and with a pistol.

Originally Posted by immunezone
    The one who says they are the best, is never so!
    It is the ones who do not talk about there skills that are the best.

"The dog that barks, never bites"

Peace
    Not my fault he can't read a leaderboard.

Maybe it's only on your screen or just in your head because I've asked several friends to look at the leaderboards and they have noted that you don't hold a single #1 spot for any of the campaign missions..

Just read it, have to go to work, but I'm going to try and lure the shop keeper away from her, shoot her, set off remote explosive near the start of the level safely away from everyone to distract all the police, and drag her down the stairs to a dumpster or if there is a more near by place.