Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Thread: *Official* Top 5 good and bad

*Official* Top 5 good and bad

*Official* Top 5 good and bad

Absolution has been out for a little week now and obviously you all have opinions on what's good and not so good. We'd like to hear more about it! I'm trawling through what seems like endless threads of feedback across many sites and forums, making notes, talking to devs but I would love to hear directly from you guys what your top 5 looks like in terms of good stuff and bad stuff in Absolution.

I'm going to write up an internal report, which will be shared with everyone of importance within the company so this is your chance to really get things across. Please try to remain civil and keep discussion to other threads. You will not agree on things (or you may completely agree but seems unlikely) but please keep this thread clean to help me gather the information as easily as possible.

Please note that the posting of a good/bad element doesn't mean we'll automatically implement them in this or a future project but now is a great time for us to understand what you love and don't love to make sure the diverse thoughts and opinions of the Hitman community gets heard.

Remember - two top 5's. Good and bad. No discussions, please.

Thanks!

The Good.

1. Many ways to kill a target (there can never be enough)
    2. Superb Environment and voice acting.
    3. Disguise system that forces you to think and plan ahead (this is a bit flawed at the moment)
    4. Contracts mode! Keep developing that one further!!
    5. Guns and weapons that look and sound amazing! (more weapons!!)

The Bad.

1. Checkpoints! Just give us a full save system with quick save/load
    2. No animations when holstering and drawing weapons.
    3. No Sniper case.
    4. Can't open and close doors.
    5. Buggy disguise system.

Awesome job on the game guys! Best game I've played, ever!
    signature image

There are 5 issues I've seen:

1. When creating a contract, the "save and exit" button shouldn't be at the top because if you hit it, you can't go back and create a unique name. The create a name button should be at the top, or your should have the ability to edit the name.

2. You should be able to delete a contract you've created.

3. The like aspect should be more prominently displayed.

4. I wish there was a way to see how some people played the contract you created.

5. There is a glitch in the library. When you first come in and are on the top floor, you will notice the glitch at the top of the stairs on the right. A police officer came up to attack me. He was standing in the air when he got to the top of the stairs. He fell to the ground when I killed him.

(BTW...I love the game. I can't put it down.)

(Let me know if there are options available to help with 1-3 if I overlooked anything.)

The Good. (taken from Kleanslate)

2. Superb Environment (Graphics) and voice acting.
    3. Disguise system that forces you to think and plan ahead

The Bad:

1. Few Featured Contracts, we require some sort of finding Contracts Easily than searching
    2. Very high Cost of weapons and disguises
    3. Console Freeze and Save Corruption Bug
    4. Auto save option less frequent
    5. Just Weapon and Disguises DLC

This is gonna contain spoilers bros, you were warned..

5 things I love
    1. awesome graphics & animation - top notch, and THAT cold MOFO face, damn!, epic takedowns, new non-static suit ( I love how his tie acts natural and also his suit!<3) when i saw THIS, my jaw dropped..

3. after few tweak AI & disguise system were overall good idea, because it would make this game nearly as hard as H2:SA.

4. nostalgy elements (silverballers scene was great when I heard "they are mine...", also newspaper on the wall with all targets from previous games was great!)

5. new modes- purist & contracts

Top 5 not so popular elements..

1. 47's new personality- Dont get me wrong, I have almost nothing against the way he talks cares for Victoria & Diana, or how, or desert mission with Lenny (when you decide what happens), I felt really sorry for him but I hate how they make him act like an amateur not only he was trying to struggle 2 meters mass of muscles, but he felt for it twice! Also as I said earlier some of the scenes were great, even if it collides with older 47's personalities, but he has evolved through the previous games, in H2:SA he was more like human being, in H3 cold ass bastard who does not care just keeps doing his job, and finally in H:BM three times as cold as he was in contracts.

2. QTEs, QTEs everywhere!! Get rid of them ASAP, or at least make them optional.

3. missing manual open/close doors, sniper rifle case, loadouts

4. difficulty, checkpoints, instinct & radar- instinct=in-game cheat, old map was better than this radar, either add normal map as it was (which was great for tactics), or if you really need players to see positions of guards place smaller version on the HUD.
    Game was optimalized for normal playthrough, and its very obvious, hard is not that tough either as it only adds one patrol guard to few areas which are otherwise free to go through and like 1 guard to bigger group, but expert is really cheap, you should keep it the old way it was- better AI and stuff and not double the spawns everywhere, damn it. In Terminus hotel infiltration on normal its like 3 guards in main hall, on expert 7! Run for your life was mega-frustrating because of this on expert.

Checkpoints were terrible idea, get rid of them asap.

5. soundtrack was a little bit, I dont know how to describe it, I cant remember any significant song besides hunting music in death fatory (when you have to kill mad scientist), Ave Maria and theme song.

BONUS: for such a linear game way too many bugs and glitches..

The good:
    1. The story
    2. Graphic (a well polished game in general)
    3. Ai (it's much improved compared to most games)
    4. Contract mode (never ever release a hitman without plz)
    5. Improved disguise system

The bad:
    1. No weapon load out for contract mode :-(
    2. checkpoint system
    3. wearing a mask should make you invisible/ not picking up a mask is silly.
    4. Instinct mode. It's more a hero ability than a assassin one please get rid of it in the next hitman.
    5.magic pockets! No need for This!

The support is very solid so bugfixing should be no problem

Listed in order 1= most important, 5=less important etc.

The Good:
    1.The graphics are amazing top notch. Pc support is always welcome.
    2.Voice acting and npc vocal interaction gets an A+.
    3.Contracts mode seems like a step forward in the right direction.
    4.Length of the entire game was quite above normal, plus re-playability.
    5.I loved the use of objects while disguised as a form of blending into the environment. Could be amazing if expanded upon.

The Bad:
    1.Syringed sleeping guards can never be woken up. Guards should wake them or after some time awake.
    2.You cannot manually swing melee weapons. They should be used as an actual weapon.
    3.Bring back the blood decals while dragging a body.
    4.Looking through keyholes should be incorporated.
    5.No community mod support.

The good parts to Absolution is the small details of levels and the beauty of the environments are astounding on Pc. Voice acting is great and the cutscenes look complicated to make why not use graphic novel style cutscenes ala Max Payne 2 but with the great voice talents you had. Would be cheaper and promotes the graphic novels at the same time win-win for you and us.

The bad, I really miss syringing people and taking away weapons of the guards. Part of the fun was to just see if I could do this to all the guards in a level and mess around with them when they wake up unarmed. I know the syringe is still in the game but the guards can never be woke up!

I know waking up sleeping guards is not a big issue for most people on the forum but Hitman was all about the little details and the mountain of different possibilities that lay at your fingertips, these possibilities have been watered down in Absolution big time.

The disguise system is not that big a deal to me it does however need an overhaul which someone else in the thread will no doubt let you know how.

The Good:

Great graphics and audio.
    The weapons feel and sounds are fantastic.

The bad:

I miss the sandbox play of Blood Money.
    Get rid of Instinct
    Tone down AI's uncanny ability to recognize.
    Should be more accidents available.
    More opportunities to place and carry explosives.

The good.

1)Over the top production that delivers: amazing graphic and incredible attention to details, superb voice acting, great sound design, great animations, variety in the level design.
    2)Cover system works that is a beauty and so do crowds and QTE are a good way to keep the player in control of the action rather then the more common "press X to trigger automatic kill/win".
    3)Challenges and ratings give you a reason to go back an re-pay Absolution.
    4 & 5)On paper you can play Absolution in many way (as a TPS, as a stealth game, as you palyed the past Hitman, relying on melee combat, lethally and non-lethally, loudly or silently) and in the end Absolution is a super enjoyable game...this though happens only when all pieces come together, which brings me to:

The bad.

1)AI awareness is not believable and breaks or negates most of the gameplay mechanics/features that otherwise would definitely work: QTE, disguises, instinct, freedom of approach.
    2)Instinct needs to be tweaked because as it is now is either "too efficient" or "too useless" depending on the difficulty you play at.
    3)Aim is not as fluid and responsive as in other TPS, it works but is not that good.
    4)Lack of New Game Plus mode in which you can re-play the game with what you have unlocked or choosing gear before missions: this would give further reason to re-play the game.
    5)Respawning NPC is very bad at lower difficulties, less so at Purist.

Top 5 good:

1. Many ways to finish a mission, which is awesome because it makes you to think about possible ways and makes the game re-playable.
    2. Great voice acting and graphics - the game looks great.
    3. Crowds and hand-to-hand fights
    4. Contracts mode
    5. Cover system

Top 5 bad:

1. Checkpoints. Bad idea + when you make a checkpoint and restart it, all NPCs will be respawned. One of many examples is Dexter Industries mission (Factory Compound) - when you kill the enemies on the bridge and create a checkpoint on the right side of the bridge (back of some building, I think it's a restroom or something), then restart the checkpoint, the killed enemies will appear on the bridge again. Or, if you kill/subdue a NPC before creating a checkpoint, once restarted their bodies won't be there anymore, as well as weapons and disguises.
    2. Disguise system. Great idea, flawed execution. NPC's in the same disguise detect you really quick, maybe the time of detection should be increased (and range, too), currently it's the same as wearing the suit, with one difference - you can turn the back to them and they won't detect you, which is again flawed, because it works only in a crowd. Also, wearing a disguise with a mask has no effect. NPCs will still be able to detect you.
    3. The point system. Point loss for being spotted for trespassing is bad executed. If you leave the area immediately or hide, then it shouldn't count. When pushing NPCs of edges, they fall down, but sometimes you don't get points for "hiding" their body.
    4. Lack of manual saving abillity
    5. Throwing items. When throw a bottle, a radio, a cup, a hammer on a NPC, an item just bounces from it.

Good
    1. Life breathing world.
    2. Purist is actually hard.
    3. Environment weapons.
    4. Humor.
    5. Incredibly great missons (Lenny in the desert, saints, Run for your life).

Bad
    1. You can only SUBDUE while you are behind the cover. We should be able kill with environment weapons selected while we're covered.
    2. Endless pockets/no sniper case.
    3. Game is long, but there should be more Sandbox missions.
    4. Not so much options in contracts mode.
    5. Story line is broken. 47 didnt made a mistake for 12 years but he managed to do it twice in Absolution.

Good
    1. Amazingly beautiful, detailed world with plenty of objects for killing
    2. Instinct. Love it.
    3. Can carry the fiberwire and any non-obvious weapon at the ready without calling down a rain of hell from enemies. Related: can now carry longarms unseen in inventory!
    4. The overall control scheme is fantastic and easy to work with. The subdue option is all WIN especially since I can break necks while doing it
    5. The rating system is a tremendous improvement over predecessors

Bad
    1. No weapon loadout screen in Campaign (would be nice post-game)
    2. Can't choose melee weapons in the loadout screen for Contracts
    3. Buggy challenges, or mislabeled challenges, or descriptions are misleading
    4. Contracts are limited to world-spaces from the Campaign. Oh please, oh please add more with DLC. Pretty please?
    5. Calling down the entire police department (plus helicopter!) for one dead maid? That sounds... extreme. This is only one of the story inconsistencies (but the story overall is pretty darned good for a game like this!)

Good:
    1. Graphics, Cinematic Cutscene, Voice Actor/Acting.
    2. Dynamic Music (just keep it improved for future)
    3. Improved Arm Combat/close combat
    4. Crowds System
    5. David Bateson Voices (keep him as 47's VA foreever, haha lol)

Bad:

1. No Hideout, Bring back Ability to shoot Through/penetrating Door(ex: wood door), When Body found Guard can "Sack the Body" and drag the body to somewhere secure.
    2. Need Tweaks AI / Disguise System more further
    3. Need Improved Animation of 47 (such walking stair, etc.)
    4. Some of Minor Glitch (animation NPC, on Train station face texture npc sometime changes when take his clothes, on Chinatown when target killed by fireworks the Target have no animation glitch, Animation Close combat sometime rarely missing(needed restart the game once happen), etc.)
    5. Need More and More Sandbox International Business Kills Contract Mission via Handler/agent.

Top 5 Good
    - I do enjoy that we have a game where we need to think to progress.

- The Cover system is great when sneaking around, not often will games allow you to so easily stick to walls when turning corners etc...

- Thank you for making garrotting nice and simple.

- Nice to see a story, although others have complained. Contracts is where true Hitman gameplay lays.

- Excellent NPC conversations!

Top 5 Bad
    - It's been said over and Over - But the corrupt Save bug, I'm starting for a 3rd time now. An update on when we can expect the patch (xbox for me) would be great.

- I don't know if it bugged anyone else, but on the first mission, after finding Diana, I am back in my my trademark suit. When I entered the room I was a Security guard, little things like this grate on me.

- The obvious disguise system bugs that has been mentioned multiple times over the forum, I don't need to go into detail.

- There is a bug in the Vixen Club, if the security Guard opens the main door before you as you approach the loud Nightclub music isn't triggered, it remains muffled as if you're still in the entrance way.

- Inability to select all you weaponry when replaying missions.

I posted my top 5's in the Hitman forum thread with my main pleasures and concerns but I thought I would post a couple more less important and less mentioned ones here.

The good:

1. General AI behavor/routine (besides their over sensitivity to disguises)

2. AI discussions

3. The small relaxing intermission levels like Lenny in the desert, gun and suit store.

4. The challenges

5. Great variety of disguises

The bad/to improve:

1. Give the ability to aim and throw a knife or other deadly throw object to kill/harm the AI in other body locations besides just the head (eg chest, back etc like Blood Money)

2. Give the ability to delete your contracts and ability to edit title/description after saving.

3. More optional contract requirements like "head shot only", non silenced only etc. (I understand this could complicate things however)

4. More bright lively missions/locations

5. Give back the control of fibrewire to the player rather than the context based system it has now (press Q for example) and give us some control of the camera FOV again, gets too close indoors sometimes (PC)

Top 5 good:

• Like said as anyone else, You have many ways to take down your target
    • The levels are replayable (means you can replay a level and still enjoy it)
    • Contracts mode (It's awesome to beat your friends and online players)
    • Graphics the game has good graphics and doesn't take much of your system resources
    • Objects used for kills etc

The bad things

• Compared to Blood money i feel sometimes limited in the maps
    • The disguise system isn't as good as it was
    • Where's the save option - I love saving and try to experiment everything!
    • Contracts are very limited at the moment (we could use DLC maps )
    • I miss the big maps

Good
    1 huge graphic

2 new gamplay contract mode ,...

3 soundtracks

4 many objects use for kill and many way to kill target

Bad
    1 Disguise System

2 Spotted in the dark when you shooting the light with guns to hide in shadows

3 can't close a door !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really disappointing

4 Animation physic like ps2 stair , take weapon ,..

Good
    1.My PS3 game save is corrupted thanks guys

Bad
    2.Disguise system sucks what happened to hitmans legendary ability of hiding in plain sight in this game i could get spotted from 30 meters away with my full mask on from behind absolutely ridiculous..also remove that failure of a stupid idea INSTINCT christ what a stupid idea to put in this game hitman should always tilt his head down by himself when passing an enemy instinct should only be used for people who aren't capable of playing purist and and need to be spoon fed with xray vision/trails...tilting my head should not be a limited action especially on hard levels but i never use disguises anyway im speaking for everyone else fellow hitman fans

PC

Good:
    1. Fun, immersive gameplay.
    2. 5 difficulty levels. Offers good variety for getting back into the game, then ramping up on subsequent replays.
    3. Point system - I enjoy being rated on my various actions.
    4. Disguise System - I am happy with the fundamental changes & that disguise isn't foolproof.
    5. Contracts - I *LOVE* being able to reimagine an existing level/mission.

Bad:
    1. Searching Contracts UI - it is buried, very laggy, and poorly designed. For example, scrolling for Checkpoint selection in the Filtering screen lags terribly.
    2. Disguise/Detection AI - needs tweaking. For example, why would a food vendor in Chinatown, who is surrounded by 30 people, even notice much less care if you "don't fit in" when you're a long distance away?
    3. Enemies respawn after reloading a Checkpoint.
    4. Point system - I hate that I am always penalized for non-target kills. Shouldn't all playstyles be encouraged?
    5. Change Inventory on Level Restart - I fully understand keeping inventory "set" on a first playthrough. But I believe that replaying a level, one should be able to change the starting inventory/disguise. This is particularly maddening for those of us attempting "Suit-Only" replays, where the entire "mission" is a lengthy string of levels.

Originally Posted by KleanZlate
    The Good.

2. Superb Environment and voice acting.
    3. Disguise system that forces you to think and plan ahead (this is a bit flawed at the moment)

The Bad.

1. Checkpoints! Just give us a full save system with quick save/load
    2. No animations when holstering and drawing weapons.
    3. No Sniper case.
    4. Can't open and close doors.
    5. Buggy disguise system.

Awesome job on the game guys! Best game I've played, ever!
    Same thing here. But Absolution is way more linear than the old games and that is a shame. And the rating system needs fixing.

For the record: It is my honest opinion that asking for 5 good and 5 bad things to list creates a false impression of an equal amount of good and bad sides. I really needed to think carefully which flaws to include here, and spent a long time trying to actually find a 5th good thing. The game isn't horrible, but it has become pretty clear that it did do more things wrong than it did right. However, there aren't many things that would be too hard to fix.

Good:

-Less limited and smartly streamlined gameplay mechanics. Better access to non-lethal tactics, distractions, and special entry routes like ledges and vents. Walking, sneaking and dragging bodies isn't painfully slow, and weapon accuracy better reflects 47's professional skill. Hiding bodies is easier and you can hide with them.

-Good, unambiguous controls. Too many cinematic games these days compromise the PC port's controls simply because the console gamepad only has 16 buttons. You have specific buttons for activating things, picking up things, dragging bodies, getting disguises, and performing melee attacks. And the actions also have clear prompts just in case you haven't gotten used to the control yet, and to show you how close you need to be to do something. Controls are massively improved from Blood Money, which filed every action under one context-based menu in real-time gameplay, which easily led to frustrating mistakes.

-Fantastic audio. The dynamic music is great, voice acting is superb and sound environments processing is amazing. I haven't heard this good 'echo' effects in any game so far. Overall great job with the sound. Also any aural gameplay feedback to the player is very well executed and isn't 'in your face' so even for purists that shouldn't really feel like hand-holding. Just vague clues.

-Real-time scoring system. It fixes an issue with Blood Money, where a player could easily miss something. For example, you could do something wrong in the beginning of the job, only to realize an hour later after finishing the mission that you failed for reasons you still can't explain.

-Improved non-disguise stealth. Even though the classic stealth in this game is far from being Thief: The Dark Project, a cover system helps with staying unseen, and the detection delay is a big improvement from Blood Money, where the tiniest glimpse from miles away confirmed without a shadow of a doubt to any guard that what they saw was an intruder and not just something they thought they saw. I still wish that there could actually be "thought I saw something" -stealth system or better yet, darkness-based stealth, but this is still better than previously in the series.

Bad:

-Unfinished and stupid new disguise feature. Good idea, executed extremely poorly. Many levels completely ruined because of it, and the implausibility of it all is a total immersion breaker, that time and time again just keeps reminding players that they are playing a game. A game that keeps punishing them for doing exactly what they should be doing in order to play the game in the way it's meant to be played.

-Bad level design. There are situations that are unreasonably difficult to get through stealthily, and some where that approach seems completely impossible, or just so incredibly improbable that it would be tactically insane for 47 to even attempt that strategy. Therefore even though perfect execution of impossibly difficult and complex plans of astronomical timing and accuracy might be cool and satisfying when you finally get through after 200 tries, the mere improbability of beating those odds breaks the immersion of the game. Like realizing that you blew exactly 35 million dollars in roullette, until finally winning exactly 35 million dollars with your last bet on #0.

-Serious bugs. Normal melee attacks in special circumstances like close to level geometry or in stairs are not possible, and the alternative actions that are executed instead with no warning, cause score penalties. Assassination targets very often ignore the accident that was supposed to kill them, and the other NPCs nearby pretend that a fatal accident actually did occur. Also, some important scripted scenes are almost never initialized, which leaves the level structure in a certain unfinished state that was not designed to support any possible tactics, because the end state of those scripts is the final playtested level structure. Panicked unarmed AI can run to restricted areas without being pursued, but the player can't.

-Unfair camera angles. If someone wants to play the game guns blazing, the AI has the advantage when it comes to camera angles. The way the camera is situated when aiming, makes sure that 47 covers most of the left side of the screen, and the camera points slightly to the left, so that any enemy approaching from behind wall cover on the right side, is outside the camera's vision and the player's ability to aim that way, yet because the AI sees from 1st person perspective, they always get the first shot as long as they approach from any direction other than directly in front of the player in wide open space.

-Over-stylized visuals with no options to adjust them. The game is already bright and colorful enough without the two different lens-flare systems combined with over-saturated bloom.

Good:

* Graphics are great

* David bateson is back as the voice actor of Agent 47

* Cover system

Bad:

* The disguise system is totally horrible: It's totally useless. There is no sense whatsoever in even wearing a disguise since you keep getting harassed over and over again once you run out of Instict and can't use blend in anymore. So you might as well just wear your default suit at all times. Also what blend in features is totally stupid: 47 scratching his head, 47 pulling the brim off his hat down a bit, 47 talking into his shoulder radio while dressed as a cop, holding a doughnut and just staring at it, holding a brochure and just staring at it, etc. Plus having the exact same npc harass you the split second you stop holding down the Instinct button to blend in (although you had previously fooled him a moment ago when you were scratching your head in blend in mode). The entire thing is just plain dumb.

I would much rather have it where 47 only gets harassed if he is seen doing something odd. Like having your weapons drawn out in the open. Or you get seen killing somebody.

* Way way too many go from point A to point B parts.

* Not enough actual assassination missions

* This game is way way too much like Splinter Cell. And not nearly enough Hitman. I'm spending the majority of the entire game sneaking around from cover to cover hiding from people who are wearing the exact same outfit as me so that all hell doesn't break loose if they see me because I don't have any Instinct left to blend in. I thought I was supossed to be Agent 47 in this game. Not Sam Fisher.

* Instincts. I don't like how this whole entire game was built upon using Insticts. We are even forced to use it in Purist mode because it is required to use in order to access the blend in feature (blend in is tied to Instincts).

* Quick Time Events: Push this key, now push that key, now push this key again, now that push that key again. I hate this. Why can't 47 just do his hand to hand combat moves with the simple single push of the trigger button?
    Doorman: Absolution. Tom Francis from, PC Gamer was 100 percent right all along: http://tinyurl.com/cqpv4wb Steam ID: Sean Rubin

The good:
    +system requirements, I think everyone can play the game
    +map design. It's awesome - good job!
    +npc's inteligence
    +many ways to kill targets
    +sounds and graphic

The bad:
    -checkpoints instead saves
    -no map/level editor (
    -no 47's hideout ((
    -a little useless disguise system
    -quick time event's

I think you can still fix it

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    Absolution has been out for a little week now and obviously you all have opinions on what's good and not so good. We'd like to hear more about it! I'm trawling through what seems like endless threads of feedback across many sites and forums, making notes, talking to devs but I would love to hear directly from you guys what your top 5 looks like in terms of good stuff and bad stuff in Absolution.

I'm going to write up an internal report, which will be shared with everyone of importance within the company so this is your chance to really get things across. Please try to remain civil and keep discussion to other threads. You will not agree on things (or you may completely agree but seems unlikely) but please keep this thread clean to help me gather the information as easily as possible.

Please note that the posting of a good/bad element doesn't mean we'll automatically implement them in this or a future project but now is a great time for us to understand what you love and don't love to make sure the diverse thoughts and opinions of the Hitman community gets heard.

Remember - two top 5's. Good and bad. No discussions, please.

Thanks!
    I only have two suggestions that I want to list, and three complaints.

I would like to see a second campaign after you beat the original with the ability to choose your load out, that would include every weapon allowing more than one choice. After we have already beat the campaign we wouldn't need the cut scenes either on this mode as we already would know the story. This would more than double the game time. I love the tommy gun, but would like to be able to have the derringer as well in the hope maps. This also allows us to still use our dlc products if the contracts servers go down. This mode would be a fun way to replay all the maps with everything, every weapon you pick would completely change the way the game goes, do you snipe? do you use the c4 at the train station? there's so many possibilities that this would add to the game. It wouldn't take from the story because its an add on bonus after you beat the original campaign.

I also would like to see crazy contracts where the game randomly generates contracts, but you could pick your load out, suit, and one object that's considered a distraction...radio, bottle etc.

Things I would like fixed turning off light switches, and closing doors, And lastly would want you to bring back toolboxes, and briefcases so we can hide all our weapons not just the sniper.

Just registered to make my comments...

Good.

1. Agent 47 is back
    2. Great graphics
    3. Shooting mechanics are great
    4. Quality voice acting
    5. Good story (so far)

Bad

1. Checkpoints. Awful, just awful. Returning to your last checkpoint to find all enemies have respawned is baffling. Limited saves on Blood Money was perfect, allowed for trial-and-error gameplay without making it too easy.
    2. Disguise system. Way too precious. I shouldn't be spotted from 100 yards away while standing with my back to the enemy. I might as well just leave my suit on most of the time, which ruins it for me. For what it's worth I've always hated Splinter Cell type stealth games...
    3. Levels seem a little linear, realise this can't be changed now.
    4. Scripted events. Some, yes, but way too many of them for my liking.
    5. Instinct. Another big one I know, but bring back a straight forward map, which along with a decent disguise system would fix everything.

Thanks for listening.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last