Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last

Thread: *Official* Post your Contracts here!

*Official* Post your Contracts here!

Post *Official* Post your Contracts here!

Remember to include platform, difficulty, Contracts ID and a briefing.

To kick things off, here's a Contract created by Surveyorman:

Hey guys I made a pretty cool contract for everyone to play.

The Hit on Ning Tai

7-0470-750770-FRIE (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

PS3

Difficulty: Hard

It's Chinese New Year and it's the perfect opportunity to assassinate Ning Tai. However, another assassin named Larry Clay is out to get him too. Assassinite Ning Tai before he does. Move through the crowd undetected as the police are searching for you.

Good luck, 47.

I hope you guys will enjoy it!

I wish they allowed cross-platform contracts, that would create an awesome database.

Oh wow thanks!

I think we should all agree on a format to post our contracts in. Something like this:

Name Contract:
    Platform: PC/PS3/360
    Code of contract:
    Difficulty:
    Small description:

For my contract it will be like this:

Name Contract: The Hit on Ning Tai

Platform: PS3

Code of contract: 7-0470-750770-FRIE

Small description: It's Chinese New Year and it's the perfect opportunity to assassinate Ning Tai. However, another assassin named Larry Clay is out to get him too. Assassinite Ning Tai before he does. Move through the crowd undetected as the police are searching for you.

Contract: On the edge

Platform: PC

Code of contract: 3-0330-685752-SORT (Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter)

Difficulty: Impossible

Description: ICA here. Target: Jamez Montanez. Age: 38. Height: 5ft. Weight: 72kg. Eyes: brown. Jamez has a hobby in hes basement. He captured girls, raping and then butchering them. Apparently one of the girls was the sister of our client. There is nothing impossible for you 47. Good luck.

Play my contract on the PS3: "Slice and Rice"

Contract ID : 7-0450-657159-OTTO

47 recieves a contract on two chefs in a convenience store close to China Town.
    The client wants both chefs dead, with their throats slit by their own knives to send a message. Meanwhile, the local police department is investigating a homicide in the area nearby, so getting spotted will result in a trip to the station - or worse.

"Priest with a shotgun"

Ps3, normal, 47 is contracted by the chicago mob to kill 3 call girls who witnessed a mob hit while working a bachelor party. They requested the hit to look religiously motivated and violent. Only kill your targets and dont miss any shots or change disguises while in Vixen.

Hello everyone, here are all of my contracts. They are all pretty challenging, I think.

It's OK, I have a warrant!

7-0810-623190-GUIN (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

PS3

You are at GUN SHOP disguised as a HOPE POLICE OFFICER and you need to use a rifle to kill Kevin E. Thomas. If your gun is noisy, you better act like a ghost to get a clean kill.

Bonus Conditions:
    • Only Kill Targets
    • Do Not Miss Any Shots
    • Do Not Be Spotted
    • No Disguise Changes
    • Hide All Bodies

Chef Stew

7-0450-665281-GUIN (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

PS3

You are at CONVENIENCE STORE disguised as a STORE CLERK and you need to find yourself a nice sledge hammer and use it to kill Xi Ug and Jet Bruce.

Bonus Conditions:
    • Only Kill Targets
    • No Disguise Changes
    • Hide All Bodies

Loan Me Your Shotgun

7-0220-601985-GUIN (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

PS3

Difficulty: Normal

You are at UPPER FLOORS wearing your SUIT and you need to strangle Kurt Balley and shoot Roman Hayes with a shotgun. Can you do it like a ghost?

Bonus Conditions:
    • Only Kill Targets
    • Do Not Miss Any Shots
    • Do Not Be Spotted
    • No Disguise Changes
    • Hide All Bodies

Think you can complete all of these?

Made a series of both silly and/or challenging contracts, tied together by a story.

PC

"Judge Dreaded"

Ep. 1:
    ID: 3-1710-678629-DORA

Description:
    As a Law-abiding citizen of the States, you have decided to take the matters of law and justice into your own hands. Your first task is to acquire a suiting costume. Kill Strickland, his accomplice and take his clothes. Oh, and take care of Sir Hawke too. You need some funding for your next mission and the U.N. will reward you for his murder.

Ep. 2
    ID: 3-0420-679481-DORA

Description:
    Now that you have your Antihero name and attire, it's time to bring some criminals to justice. Your first three targets reside in a strip club. Use your newly bought weapon, preferably the Absolver, and you bare fists to take down the Whore, the Rapist and the Club's Owner. Don't worry about collateral.

Ep. 3
    ID: 3-0320-679991-DORA

Description:
    After your less than delicate hit on the strip club, you decide it's time to be a bit more specific. The hippie community has been avoiding judgement for years and their two spiritual leaders, Fenner and Miller, have bailed from prison one too many times now. Kill them with your trusty Absolver, but don't kill the police this time.

Ep. 4
    ID: 3-0310-680492-DORA

Description:
    Despite your best attempts at sparing the CPD, a certain Sergeant Meyers tracked you down to an abandoned library. This manhunt won't stop until either "Judge Dreaded", Chicago's most wanted vigilante and homicidal maniac, or Sergeant Meyers and his two top detectives perish. Do what you have to do, most of the Police are corrupt anyway.

Ep. 5
    ID: 3-0810-681460-DORA

Description:
    Judge Dreaded is slowly becoming a name even some in South Dakota recognize. To be specific, a gun shop owner who moved to Hope so that the late Strickland would let him smuggle weaponry left and right. Eliminate him, but try and avoid trouble this time. A shop full of cowboys and rednecks isn't a good place for a shoot-out.

Ep. 6
    3-0910-586522-DORA

Description:
    Hope is a reeking centre of corruption, that much is a fact. However, despite its ruling gang and corrupt police force, the Leading drug cartel isn't tied to them. A trio of women posing as average citizens have sold more crystal meth and heroin than most of South Dakota overall. Behead the monster silently and let their ring scatter in fear.

Ep. 7
    3-1320-683686-DORA

Description:
    Illegal fight clubs are much like cockfights in Hong Kong. Widespear and ILLEGAL. Judge Dreaded strikes once more in South Dakota, targetting such a vile den that has been operational for a decade now. Kill the Mexican Hulk, the criminal Patriot masquerading as a wrestler and the Arena's owner, James Edwards with a bullet to the head.

Ep. 8
    3-1810-684661-DORA
    Difficulty: Purist

Description:
    Even though you successfully avoided the mercenaries at the Arena, the HPD were in a nearby donut shop, making sure no patrol comes near the Arena that has them on a payroll. You were captured by Hope's Finest and taken to their lair. Execute the two corrupt officers who took you in and finish off Merle too. He avoided judgement for far too long.

Too bad you can't edit Contracts after you finalized them, I've discovered quite a few mistakes and my sloppiness while copying these.

Here are two of my favorite contacts that i've made.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name Contract: Court

Code of contract: 3-1710-622014-SHAW (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Click on 'Filter' > Fill in that code to find it)

Difficulty: Medium-Hard

Small description: Knowing the layout of the map will be useful. You have three targets, a court usher, a policeman, and the judge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name Contract: Ghost

Code of contract: 3-0470-767177-SHAW (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Click on 'Filter' > Fill in that code to find it)

Small description: ''You were never there.'' It's chinese new years, and you've been given three targets that work for Wade. Take them out without anyone knowing you were ever there.

No love for Xbox 360?

Go to Featured Contracts, select the 2nd one by I/O
    Title: Medieval method (Fight night)

Defeat me.
    I'm 1st in the global leaderboard

So, is there a way to set additional contract parameters? I see the first one in this thread says there is another assassin trying to kill the contract, and in another the police are actively searching for you...

I haven't seen these options, thought you just marked, executed, and escaped. I have only made 1 contract and played 3 at this point though.

Do Not Disturb

ID: 5-0220-621646-omay

Platform: XBOX 360
    Payout: $305,000

Briefing:

Our client wants to test whether or not the hotel staff have been stealing from guest rooms. Your assignment is to silently kill three hotel guests and stuff their bodies in the wardrobe to see how long it takes for a maid to find them. If you are spotted, the mission is a failure. Good luck,47.

For PS3 players.

"It's Chinatown"
    7-0470-20271-DUSK
    Level: Chinese New Year
    "An anonymous vendor in Chinatown is continuously being harassed by three policemen: Officer Hisey, Sampson and "Duffy". Since it's common knowledge that he wants them dead he's asked for their deaths to be made to look circumstantial. As for Duffy, don't kill him. Instead, making his shady deal with the mob go awry will ensure that he's a dead man."
    Bonus Conditions:
    --Only kill targets
    --Do not be spotted
    --No disguise changes

"Radio Silence"
    7-0220-625279-DUSK
    Difficulty: Expert
    Level: Upper Floor
    "There's been several complaints about noise coming from room 700 and room 704. In order to put an end to it another guest of the hotel has issued a contract on Roman Hayes and Jenny Angulo. The challenge is to remain undetected while assassinating the targets using only radio machines."
    Bonus Conditions:
    --Only kill targets
    --Do not be spotted
    --No disguise changes
    --Hide all bodies

"Close-down"
    7-0210-183077-DUSK
    Difficultly: Hard
    Level: Terminus Hotel
    "There's an unannounced health inspection going down at the Terminus Hotel tonight. You're going to make damn sure they fail the inspection, and quite severely at that. Stage three fatal accidents within the hotel, with no additional deaths, and ensure the hotel's permanent close-down. "
    Bonus Conditions:
    --Only kill targets
    --Do not be spotted
    --No disguise changes

"Bite The Bone"
    7-0910-758562-DUSK
    Level: Streets of Hope
    "A high risk contract meant only for the deadliest of silent assassins. The target is an animal abusing mechanic by the name of Julio Rolfes. Your assignment is to go in undetected, kill Julio using the dog's bone, hide the body and make sure no one sees you on the way out."
    Bonus Conditions:
    --Only kill targets
    --Do not be spotted
    --No disguise changes
    --Hide all bodies

"Bad Coffee"
    7-1220-153743-DUSK
    Level: Decontamination
    "This contract is about sending a message. The old pervert Carl Dean is about to find out that he's been pissing off the wrong people. Today is his 70th birthday. Use a window of opportunity to snatch Carl's favorite coffee mug, and smash it into his baby brother Michael Dean's skull."
    Bonus Conditions:
    --Only kill targets
    --Do not be spotted
    --No disguise changes

"The Glass Shiv Killer"
    7-1710-123283-DUSK
    Level: Courthouse
    "The glass shiv is the acknowledged murder weapon of seven brutal murders in Hope dating back to the nineteen-eighties. Although the murder weapon was found the killer was never arrested. In order to cause a local panic, break into the evidence room unseen and murder the man overseeing the evidence, Stanley J. Bilyeu, using the killer's M.O."
    Bonus Conditions:
    --Only kill targets
    --Do not be spotted
    --No disguise changes
    --Hide all bodies

Name Contract: "The Massacre in Courthouse"

Platform: PC - steam

Code of contract: 3-1710-779030-DEAD

Level - Courthouse; Weapon - Kazo TRG(all three targets must be headshoted)

Difficulty: PURIST

Payoff: 255,000$

Small description:

"Hello 47, Diana here. A high level contract has been isued on the corrupt Hope courthouse judge D.H. Strickland and two lawyers Micheal M. Ashwork and Brad Pointer. Perform operation by paying attention to the Client's conditions. Critical shots must go for targets heads. Make no mistake, 47. Good hunting."
    .Kill targets only.
    .No Shots missed.
    .Don't get spotted.
    .47's Suit Only.

Gl guys It's a contract for a hardcore hitmans

"A Good Ending to a Bad Series"
    Difficulty: Normal, but mission itself can be considered difficult
    Small Description:
    Gun shop
    Kill Lynch, from the disappointing series Kane and Lynch.
    ALL CONDITIONS NEED TO BE MET

Code: 3-0040-707136-SNOR

"Alvin's Request"
    Difficulty: Normal, but mission itself can be considered difficult
    Small Description:
    Mansion, Prologue Level

Charlie has been requested by a close friend to take out some of the leading sponsors at the Golden Globe awards. Alvin believes that David Thorhauge, Dale McCormick and Brian Hix are the culprits to have paid for shocking reviews, and tamper with the film's final cut in order to make the product less satisfactory that originally intended.
    Only conditions that DON'T need to be met are Do not miss any shots and Hide all bodies

Code: 3-0810-571200-SNOR

Originally Posted by Omaya Kaboom
    Do Not Disturb
    Our client wants to test whether or not the hotel staff have been stealing from guest rooms. Your assignment is to silently kill three hotel guests and stuff their bodies in the wardrobe to see how long it takes for a maid to find them. If you are spotted, the mission is a failure. Good luck,47.
    Hehe, isn't that a bit too much Our client should install cameras maybe. He/she really wants to know.

I'll play all of the PS3 contracts right now and see how many I finish.

Hey guys, I made a simple contract but hard to achieve I think haha, see if you can beat my score or finish with my conditions

Code of contract: 7-0110-697648-h4x3

Level : king of china town

Difficulty: normal

platform: PS3

Just started making contracts so hopefully I can make some better ones soon but I have these 2 for now.

"Three Of A Kind" (Factory Compound)
    PS3
    Normal difficulty
    ID: 7-1140-663600-SAMH
    Description: These 3 guards have made their boss really angry... He wants them taken out but doesn't want to be connected to their deaths so don't get spotted and don't hurt anyone else. He wants the rest of the guards to be scared straight so use the company's own sniper rifle on one guard, make the other's death look like a mysterious accident, and go out with a bang before escaping unseen.

This next one doesn't have a high payoff but it's more for fun.

"Crooked Cops" (Barbershop)
    PS3
    Normal difficulty
    ID: 7-0920-641904-SAMH
    Description: Everyone thinks you're the new barber, but your real job is to take care of some dirty cops. In your barber outfit take out the three targets but don't worry too much about collateral damage - wrong place, wrong time.

I think you guys will find this one hard to accomplish.

name: True Ninja
    code: 3-1820-754671-RANK
    Maker: Rankins
    Payoff: over 400,000.00
    Description: You must take out two guards patrolling a vantage point for a clear sniper shot for your main target. You must eliminate the guards quietly before killing your main target. The only thing you don't have to worry about is hiding your kills, this should be a quick in and out assignment if done cleverly. Good Luck

Name Contract: Rosko's Vengeance 1
    Code of contract: 7-0110-788530-ROSK
    Small description: I created this contract to because I was mainly tired of the last character notifying the police all the time while I was trying to make some money...lol. She definitely has an explosive personality. Enjoy and like it if I made a good one. Thanks.

It blows my mind how so many of the contracts that get uploaded have no kind of story to them. Or even a title. Anyways, I've created 6 contracts so far.

Name: Chinatown Sniper
    Code of Contract: 7-0110-607214-JACK
    Map: Chinatown Square
    Description: Timothy is a corrupt cop and Mickey is a scumbag drug dealer. Take them out and make the world a better place.

This was my tutorial contract so I didn't think about the backstory too much.

Name: The Iron Hitman
    Code of Contract: 7-0040-610121-JACK
    Map: Mansion Ground Floor
    Description: Francois is a murderous chef, known to have poisoned numerous victims over the years. He's gotten away with it, until now. David has been the one protecting Francois. Dale has also set up many of Francois's victims. Eliminate all three of them and put a stop to Francois's murderous ways.

Name: The Cornfield Murders
    Code of Contract: 7-1430-631947-JACK
    Map: Cornfield
    Description: This group of assassins are searching for an innocent man. These three are the leaders. Take them out and the entire operation will crumble. The wrongfully accused man will be safe and no longer have to hide from these people. Give him freedom.

Name: The Tinfoil Killer
    Code of Contract: 7-1710-692973-JACK
    Map: Courthouse
    Description: Timothy Hawke is a serial killer. He hunts down conspiracy theorists and kills them while wearing a tinfoil hat. Ironically enough, he acts crazy himself in order to fool the legal system. He's in court for breaking and entering, but our client knows his real secret. Eliminate him and make sure his body is found.

Name: If I Were a Betting Man
    Code of Contract: 7-1140-784871-JACK
    Map: Factory Compound
    Description: Jakey Stephens owes our client a lot of money. He made the mistake of betting an amount of money he couldn't pay. Jakey has been on the down low, trying to make our client think he has disappeared. He hides out around Dexter Industries. An employee for Dexter Industries has sold our client information on Jakey's whereabouts. Take him out 47.

Name: Cheaters Never Prosper
    Code of Contract: 7-0910-789347-JACK
    Map: Streets of Hope
    Description: The client behind this contract walked in on his wife in bed with another man. He wants revenge, in the form of death. The two of them work in Hope. His wife Lucy works the cash register at a convenience store and David is a mechanic. The client wants them to die a painful, bloody death. Good luck 47.

These are my contracts so far. I enjoy coming up with the stories and titles behind them. I'm going to play all of the PS3 contracts posted here so far. Hope you guys enjoy mine. Oh and Silentguy, I actually already happened to play yours yesterday. Pretty challenging and fun. Gonna replay it and try to get a better score.

I LOVE this thread! Can't describe how wonderful this is! I want to play only contracts which have background story! Yuck at those Default contracts which don't even have edited name =P

I started a little story, it's a shame you can't edit your Contracts at all (maybe patch would make this possible? I hope =) ).

But yeh, here are my contracts, currently 2 parts but it will have more with increased difficulty!

TIN FOIL HITS PART 1

7-0810-618256-VILL (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

PS3

These two are the first targets of operation "END THE UN GNOMES". UN is planning to take control of the world by using garden gnomes. These two, AKA Dirty Dukes, are providing guns and ammunition for UN. Take down them both and give a warning to UN. Do not hide the bodies or get spotted! May the force of TIN FOIL be with You.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TIN FOIL HITS PART 2

7-0040-627857-VILL (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

PS3

The next target of operation "END THE UN GNOMES" is Francois "Little Miss" Mungula. He is the personal chef of the leader of this whole UN GNOME mess. Oh and could you also deal with this D. Hixon. He was in a relationship with my sister and called me a "poophead" once. I told him I'd never forget... PS. Mungulas secret ingredient really is salt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Contract: A Stroll at Chinatown
    Platform: 360
    Code of contract: 5-0110-800584-XDAM
    Difficulty:Hard
    Speedy playthrough but dont understand why a condition was not to be spotted when I wasnt at all, oh well :P

"Metal Gear Chipmunk" 7-0920-804076-GTRR

PS3
    Normal
    Chipmunk costume
    screw driver
    Axe
    Shotgun

Bonus Conditions:

Only Kill Targets, Do Not Miss Any Shots, Do Not Be Spotted , No Disguise Changes, Hide All Bodies

Info:

In the shadows, a killer creeps. In the trees, a chipmunk sqeaks. KILL KILL KILL and take violent revenge in bloody murder against those that did you wrong. No remorse is the way of a cold killer.

"Full Circle" 7-1140-804924-AR-B
    PS3
    Purist
    Agent 47's suit
    Pistol
    Fiber-Wire
    Sniper

Bonus Conditions:

Only Kill Targets, Do not be spotted, Do not miss any shots, Hide all bodies

Info: Default contract description. *I'm no writer lol*

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last