Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: *Official* Post your Contracts here!

*Official* Post your Contracts here!

  1. #26
    "Old School HITMAN" 7-1220-690795-AR-B
    PS3
    Purist
    Agent 47's suit
    Bare Hands
    Fiber-Wire

    Bonus Conditions:

    No disguise changes, Do not miss any shots, do not be spotted

    infoefault Contract Description. *I promise to start writing something in future contracts.*

  2. #27
    I should really start catching up. I've only played all PS3 contracts up to Gu1n's ones.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Thanks for playing my contracts! Here is my latest contract. Sorry there is no story, it is a sniper challenge. I'd like to hear feedback, if you play it.

    Sniper Challenge

    7-1840-840232-GUIN (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

    PS3

    Difficulty: Hard

    You have to Precision Kill 2 soldiers with your SNIPER RIFLE and get rid of one additional target with the traditional FIBER WIRE. Do not get spotted and do not miss your targets.

    Bonus Conditions:
    • Only Kill Targets
    • Do Not Miss Any Shots
    • Do Not Be Spotted
    • No Disguise Changes


  4. #29

    My First 3 PS3 Contracts

    "Eye for an Eye"
    PS3
    7-0320-685969-WEST
    Expert

    "Tonight I have an unusual assingment for you 47.
    Our targets are also our clients, our first client is a cop who has been selling evidence, in this case drugs, to our second client. Our Junkie has threatened our crooked cop with exposing him if he dosn't recieve his product free, the officer has retaliated with the threat of a drug bust on his appartment. The bust occurs tonight where both targets will be in place, payments have already been transfered.
    Good luck 47."

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Two For The Show"
    PS3
    7-0420-571648-WEST
    Expert

    "Dom Osmond and Barbie Deep are our targets this afternoon 47.
    These two business partners have blackmailed our client's two daughters into dancing at thier club. Our client wants an end put to this and so he has hired us.
    Good luck 47."

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Getting High"
    PS3
    7-0220-682569-WEST
    Purist

    "These two low level drug dealers have been supplying some very pure product and this has resulted in the overdose of multipul buyers, our client's brother is one casualty. Lets show them how high they can really get.
    You know what to do 47."

  5. #30
    hi i was wondering if anyone could help me?
    a friend in my buddy list has a contract & so far me and 2 of my other buddys cant figure out how hes done it!

    ID: 7-0110-807350-DEME

    Platform: PS3
    Difficulty: Normal
    base Payout: 205,000

    his PSN is DementedSicko he just said try and out smart me =/
    just need someone to beat it and say "i beat you sicko MUWAHAHA" like i wana do

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    This is my latest contract. I hope it is challenging AND satisfying. That was my goal. Please *like* if you enjoy it.

    Strickland Sniper (Purist)

    7-1710-846138-GUIN (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

    PS3

    Difficulty: Purist

    You are assigned to precision snipe D. H. Strickland. While you are at it, our client wants 2 additional deaths to look like accidents.

    Bonus Conditions:
    • Only Kill Targets
    • Do Not Miss Any Shots
    • Do Not Be Spotted
    • No Disguise Changes


  7. #32
    Originally Posted by 1stAgent47Girl
    hi i was wondering if anyone could help me?
    a friend in my buddy list has a contract & so far me and 2 of my other buddys cant figure out how hes done it!

    ID: 7-0110-807350-DEME

    Platform: PS3
    Difficulty: Normal
    base Payout: 205,000

    his PSN is DementedSicko he just said try and out smart me =/
    just need someone to beat it and say "i beat you sicko MUWAHAHA" like i wana do
    I beat it, 2nd try and got 36k more points than him. I guess I could do a better score but I did what you asked.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    Contract: THE PERFECT PLAN

    Platform: Xbox360

    Code of contract: 5-0910-845288-R3B3

    Difficulty: Hard

    Description: Eliminate Landon M. David L. and Vincent B.
    They are the leaders of a criminal organisation called "BANDITOS"!
    Do your best 47. It`s a hard ride with no space for mistakes.
    Good luck ...


    Try to beat me in this very hard contract!!!

  9. #34
    Originally Posted by VillNess
    I beat it, 2nd try and got 36k more points than him. I guess I could do a better score but I did what you asked.
    thanks ^_^

  10. #35
    Contract: Is This How It Ends?

    Platform: PS3

    Difficulty: Normal

    Contract ID: 7-0420-601700-GERA

    Description: Barbie has been sleeping with customers. Gone are the days when Barbie was famous and Ken and her lived in a beach house. Now they're scraping for rent in a one bedroom hole. Ken could deal with her working the till, but Barbie is performing "extras" on the side. Take her out. Meaning kill her, not on a date.

  11. #36
    Originally Posted by VillNess
    TIN FOIL HITS PART 1

    7-0810-618256-VILL (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

    PS3

    Difficulty: Normal

    These two are the first targets of operation "END THE UN GNOMES". UN is planning to take control of the world by using garden gnomes. These two, AKA Dirty Dukes, are providing guns and ammunition for UN. Take down them both and give a warning to UN. Do not hide the bodies or get spotted! May the force of TIN FOIL be with You.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    TIN FOIL HITS PART 2

    7-0040-627857-VILL (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

    PS3

    Difficulty: Normal

    The next target of operation "END THE UN GNOMES" is Francois "Little Miss" Mungula. He is the personal chef of the leader of this whole UN GNOME mess. Oh and could you also deal with this D. Hixon. He was in a relationship with my sister and called me a "poophead" once. I told him I'd never forget... PS. Mungulas secret ingredient really is salt.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    TIN FOIL HITS PART 3

    7-0210-856482-VILL (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Triangle to use Filter > Fill in that code to find it)

    PS3

    Difficulty: Hard

    I've located one of the headquarters of UN's gnome operations. It's the Terminus Hotel. Take down the old people. They're called "Adam and Eve" of the hotel. I've also found out that one UN agent is disguised himself and is watching the entrance at nearby alley. Give them warning "Drinking kills" .. umm.. well.. atleast a bottle does?
    signature image

  12. #37
    XBOX 360

    I tried to make these Contracts as much like classic Hitman as possible, on the NORMAL difficulty. They follow on from eachother, but I'll be making more soon. Think of these as a trilogy, set by the same client who is high ranking in the Chicago PD. In the meantime, like my Contracts and see more on the console to get first plays before I post them here

    - - -

    GUN GAME

    5-0470-622821-JDAS

    As far as dirty cops go, you don’t get much dirtier than Chicago police officers Darin Joseph and his partner Duffy. They have discovered a large Triad weapon deposit, and have made plans with one of the Triad’s footsoldiers, known only as Bill Dole, to steal them and sell them theirselves. Our client does not want this to happen. Good luck, 47.

    KILL CONDITIONS: Wearing the Chicago PD outfit, kill Duffy with the fiber wire, kill Bill Dole with a revolver, and kill Darin Joseph with an explosion.

    - - -

    HOP ABOARD

    5-0330-713232-JDAS

    James Montanez and Harley Stone, two managers at the train station, are embezzling money and planning to leave with their cash tonight. Our client who set up the gun trade hit is in the police force, and is heading a murder investigation, closing off the station. I hope you’ve held on to your police uniform, 47.

    KILL CONDITIONS: Wearing the Chicago PD outfit, kill both with a pistol.

    - - -

    CUT AND RUN

    5-0110-716150-JDAS

    Our client in the Chicago PD has tasked us with one final hit. He wants you to take out crime boss King, who is corrupting too many police officers. He also wants you to off his dealer, Mickey Caps. He has requested the use of a knife in both killings, to send a warning to the corrupt officers and to show them how close a killer can get.

    KILL CONDITIONS: Wearing the Sewer Worker outfit, kill both with a filet knife.

  13. #38
    I imagine only veterans will beat my score

    Contract: A Couple of Dukes

    Checkpoint: Gun Shop

    Contract ID: 7-0810-860993-GERA

    Difficulty: Normal (might not be possible on hard)

    Platform: PS3

    Good luck

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10
    Here are some PC contracts for you guys!

    Contract: Chinatown Woodwork (v2)
    Platform: PC
    Code of contract: 3-0110-597276-THAT
    Difficulty: Normal
    Small description: Remake of my first proper contract (forgot to hid one body and description stuff in the original), really liked the Axe's animations so this one puts you to work with it.

    Contract: Station Takeover
    Platform: PC
    Code of contract: 3-0330-619753-THAT
    Difficulty: Normal
    Small description: Get rid of the people in control of the station while avoiding gunfire and dressed in Chipmunk suit.

    Here's another one not by me, but I really liked this one.
    Platform: PC
    Code of contract: 3-0040-554337-ORBB
    Small description: Mansion Ground Floor, some trickery to pull off a smooth chain of kills, stealthly.

    Have fun, if you have feedback or suggestions on improvements, it's all welcome.

  15. #40

    Stripper Massacre

    Platform: Xbox 360
    Contract ID: 5-0420-648558-TRIC
    Difficulty: Easy
    Base Payoff: 155,000
    Location: The Vixen Club
    Bonus Conditions: Do Not Miss Any Targets, No Disguise Changes
    Details: Disguise is a Priest and Weapon is your Silverballers. This religious zealot has become disgusted with the Sin of Lust that has risen since a Strip Club opened in the neighborhood of his church. He has decided to take out the top 3 "performers" at the establishment and rid his neighborhood of this devilish nuisance.

    I have been a long time Hitman fan since I was a teenager that started with the original on PC. I spent hours and hours with my friends and family seeing who could out perform each other in scenarios we imagined. So Contracts mode is simply amazing to me! Absolution is hands down, my favorite game of the year and I can not express how much I would love to have my Contract become featured. I hope you all will give my contract a chance and let me know how you liked it. I think it's pretty challenging due to the ways you should kill your victims. Feel free to chat with me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is: Tricky Bandit

    No one has been able to beat my high score so far, so good luck and hope you enjoy!

  16. #41
    Tricky, make the font smaller man.

  17. #42
    I started dabbling in Contracts mode today,card I think I came up with a good one for the 360

    Name: Professional Rivalry
    Level: Diana's Mansion Ground Floor
    ID: no idea
    Description: 47 must silence a chef and his apprentice in the uniform of a gourmet chef and with a knife. (The real description is a lot funnier, I swear)
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

  18. #43
    Originally Posted by ItsJDash10
    Tricky, make the font smaller man.
    Sorry about that. First time posting on here. Is that better?

  19. #44
    No one has been able to complete this yet. If you want a challenge please try it.

  20. #45
    Originally Posted by Rankins
    I think you guys will find this one hard to accomplish.

    name: True Ninja
    code: 3-1820-754671-RANK
    Platform: PC
    Difficulty: Purist
    Maker: Rankins
    Payoff: over 400,000.00
    Description: You must take out two guards patrolling a vantage point for a clear sniper shot for your main target. You must eliminate the guards quietly before killing your main target. The only thing you don't have to worry about is hiding your kills, this should be a quick in and out assignment if done cleverly. Good Luck

    No one has been able to do this yet. If you want a challenge I recommend this. Please try and Like!

  21. #46
    Originally Posted by Omaya Kaboom
    Do Not Disturb

    ID: 5-0220-621646-omay

    Platform: XBOX 360
    Difficulty: Purist
    Payout: $305,000

    Briefing:

    Our client wants to test whether or not the hotel staff have been stealing from guest rooms. Your assignment is to silently kill three hotel guests and stuff their bodies in the wardrobe to see how long it takes for a maid to find them. If you are spotted, the mission is a failure. Good luck,47.
    Good One, could take only 2nd position

    Originally Posted by H1tm4n
    Contract: THE PERFECT PLAN

    Platform: Xbox360

    Code of contract: 5-0910-845288-R3B3

    Difficulty: Hard

    Description: Eliminate Landon M. David L. and Vincent B.
    They are the leaders of a criminal organisation called "BANDITOS"!
    Do your best 47. It`s a hard ride with no space for mistakes.
    Good luck ...


    Try to beat me in this very hard contract!!!
    Not very hard

    Originally Posted by ItsJDash10
    XBOX 360

    I tried to make these Contracts as much like classic Hitman as possible, on the NORMAL difficulty. They follow on from eachother, but I'll be making more soon. Think of these as a trilogy, set by the same client who is high ranking in the Chicago PD. In the meantime, like my Contracts and see more on the console to get first plays before I post them here

    - - -

    GUN GAME

    5-0470-622821-JDAS

    As far as dirty cops go, you don’t get much dirtier than Chicago police officers Darin Joseph and his partner Duffy. They have discovered a large Triad weapon deposit, and have made plans with one of the Triad’s footsoldiers, known only as Bill Dole, to steal them and sell them theirselves. Our client does not want this to happen. Good luck, 47.

    KILL CONDITIONS: Wearing the Chicago PD outfit, kill Duffy with the fiber wire, kill Bill Dole with a revolver, and kill Darin Joseph with an explosion.

    - - -

    HOP ABOARD

    5-0330-713232-JDAS

    James Montanez and Harley Stone, two managers at the train station, are embezzling money and planning to leave with their cash tonight. Our client who set up the gun trade hit is in the police force, and is heading a murder investigation, closing off the station. I hope you’ve held on to your police uniform, 47.

    KILL CONDITIONS: Wearing the Chicago PD outfit, kill both with a pistol.

    - - -

    CUT AND RUN

    5-0110-716150-JDAS

    Our client in the Chicago PD has tasked us with one final hit. He wants you to take out crime boss King, who is corrupting too many police officers. He also wants you to off his dealer, Mickey Caps. He has requested the use of a knife in both killings, to send a warning to the corrupt officers and to show them how close a killer can get.

    KILL CONDITIONS: Wearing the Sewer Worker outfit, kill both with a filet knife.
    Quite Easy

    @all: Completed all and taken top position

  22. #47
    Originally Posted by Tricky Bandit
    Platform: Xbox 360
    Contract ID: 5-0420-648558-TRIC
    Difficulty: Easy
    Base Payoff: 155,000
    Location: The Vixen Club
    Bonus Conditions: Do Not Miss Any Targets, No Disguise Changes
    Details: Disguise is a Priest and Weapon is your Silverballers. This religious zealot has become disgusted with the Sin of Lust that has risen since a Strip Club opened in the neighborhood of his church. He has decided to take out the top 3 "performers" at the establishment and rid his neighborhood of this devilish nuisance.

    I have been a long time Hitman fan since I was a teenager that started with the original on PC. I spent hours and hours with my friends and family seeing who could out perform each other in scenarios we imagined. So Contracts mode is simply amazing to me! Absolution is hands down, my favorite game of the year and I can not express how much I would love to have my Contract become featured. I hope you all will give my contract a chance and let me know how you liked it. I think it's pretty challenging due to the ways you should kill your victims. Feel free to chat with me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is: Tricky Bandit

    No one has been able to beat my high score so far, so good luck and hope you enjoy!
    Originally Posted by XDamienDaKillaX
    Name of Contract: A Stroll at Chinatown
    Platform: 360
    Code of contract: 5-0110-800584-XDAM
    Difficulty:Hard
    Speedy playthrough but dont understand why a condition was not to be spotted when I wasnt at all, oh well :P
    Didnt see this. I will do them tomorrow. Quoting so i can remember

    I'm up for a challenge with any one on 360

  23. #48

    "Stripping Away Their Life" Contract

    --- Here's quite a big challenge for you guys ---

    Mission: "Stripping Away Their Life"

    Contract ID: 5-0430-900040-JAYD
    (Go to Quick Play > Find Contracts > Press 'Y' for Filter > Go to ' Contract Id' > Enter the code [Don't forget the dashes]

    Console: Xbox 360

    Difficulty: Normal

    Conditions: All Of Them




    My Gamer Tag: JayDee2003 [Add Me If You Want ]

  24. #49
    Now I dont know if mine will be featured do to the fact its a crossover I based it on Deus Ex because the game forbids you from using Deus Ex as a title of a Contract but anyway doesnt hurt to try. Plus no one has been able to complete it the right way making it a hard contract but then again not many people have the DLC to play it so out of my friends and random people only one of my friends completed it without rage quitting or giving up. (Requires the Deus Ex DLC)


    Deus X

    5-0040-648528-KEVI

    X Box 360

    Difficulty: Purist

    Conditions: Only Kill Targets, Do Not Miss Any Shots, Do Not be Spotted, No Disguise Change, Hide All Bodies.

    Base Payout: 330,000

    "In 2028 "The Agency" attempted to murder Agent 47 after he had refused "The Agency's" request of enhancing his skills by implanting Biomods. When 47 was found near death he was Augmented anyway to save his life by the same technoligy used to save Adam Jenson's life a year prior. The Year is now2074 and 47 is ageless since he was augmented still seeking revenge on everyone involved in trying to kill him 47 has 3 last targets to take out.

    First Target is the Chef otherwise known as Francois Mungula who back then was the one responsible leaving 47 for dead. Francois too old now to do "The Agency's" dirty work now works as the top chef and has remained undetected from 47 since the day he was left for dead and now 47 can finally kill the last man responsible for his augmentation.

    Second Target is the right hand man to the leader of "the Agency" he will do the dirty work and is considered the greatest hitman since 47.

    Last Target is the leader of "the Agency" the man himself JC Denton. JC uses his political ablities to make the world beleive Biomodification is the way to go and that every man and woman shound enhance themselfs and he is close to finalizing that the United States will require everyone to have some sort of biomod. Although JC Denton had no involment with the failed attempt to kill 47 eliminating him will force "the Agency" to crumble and fall also making the world rise up and fight aganist biomodification.

    After being Augmented 47 refused any type of enhancment to improve his skills and insted will use real skill to prove that you dont need enhancments to show your the ultimate assassin."

    Add my gamertag if people wanna do some challenges and compitions and stuff or play my other contracts the Deus Ex one is the one I worked on the other 2 I just did for random no thought to it but after I beat the game on Purist im gonna make alot of challenging ones. My GT is KevinT1149.

  25. #50
    Hey everybody. This is my first post so I thought I'd contribute some contracts. These are not particularly challenging, but I tried to make them at least a little bit funny. Enjoy.
    PC Version

    Blood Spatter Analysis
    3-0220-874894-MAX
    Location: Upper Floors
    Base Payoff: 260,000
    Description:
    Police Report
    Location: Terminus Hotel, 4th Floor
    Crime: Possible Homicide or Suicide
    Evidence: Blood found on back wall and floor
    Comments: 47, I need your Blood Spatter Report on my desk tomorrow morning.
    This contract tasks you with recreating a crime scene as a blood spatter analyst__________________________________________________________________________

    Absolve Thy Sins
    3-0420-899230-MAX
    Location: Vixen Club
    Base Payoff: 180,000
    Description:
    "I have dedicated my life to saving the unsavable. For the infidels that cannot save themselves, I must take their lives into my own hands. Only my Absolver can absolve them of their sins. They will be saved."
    This contract places you in the role of a deranged priest on a religious crusade to execute strippers with a revolver.
    __________________________________________________________________________
    Hell Hath No Fury
    3-0420-880002-MAX
    Location: The Vixen Club
    Base Payoff: 130,000
    Description:
    "I want you to find my fiancé in that favorite little strip club of his. I want you to smash his face in with his favorite wine bottle. That'll teach him to get drunk and abuse me! His best friend Daniel, I want you to choke the hell out of him before he tells Jerry I slept with him. Oh, and that little stripper he's banging, make it an accident.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Inside Job: Detective Abraham
    3-1710-905720-MAX
    Location: Court House
    Base Payoff: 160,000
    Description: Detective Abraham has proof of your existence and is moments away from putting Agent 47 on the United States Most Wanted List. If he is successful, then it is only a matter of time before you are captured or killed, 47. Make this appear to be an inside job. Kill him with a police baton and leave his body in plain sight.

    Edit: several edits later, hopefully some grammar is cleaned up, added 1 more.

Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last