Thread: *Official* Post your Contracts here!

*Official* Post your Contracts here!

Hey guys and gals if you enjoy a challenge then I have a contract for you it's called Legal Headaches and only the best will complete it perfectly.

code: 5-1710--16002-WILD

map: courthouse

difficulty: purist, Yeah PURIST

console: Xbox 360

I am proud of this contract I honestly think it should be a feature

The Night Shift

5-2210-161468-KEVI

Name: The Night Shift
    Map: Blackwater Park
    Console: XBox 360
    Base Payoff: 330,000
    Bonus Conditions: All
    Difficulty: Very Challenging

Try out this contract. Its a very difficult contract and I would like to challenge if anyone can complete it.

hey guys gotta tricky contract to pull off,heck gave me a headache myself

5-0110--16159-OL P

Map: chinatown sq
    Name: 2 Dyne out
    Base payoff: 155k
    console: xbox360

Myth

7-1430--16098-SILV

Name: Myth
    Map: Cornfield
    Console: PS3
    Difficulty: Purist

Sup, guys. Here is a contract I just did. Go check it out.

Heavy Debt

7-0210--95514-SILV

Name: Heavy Debt
    Map: Terminus Hotel
    Console: PS3
    Difficulty: Purist

Sup, I just made a new challenging contract, you need precision and timing to accomplish it.

I have two contracts right here. Both of them really tricky. They may be on normal difficulty, but still can be a pain in the a** and Purist would really be torture. Have fun and good luck

FIRST:

Name Contract: KABOOM!
    Platform: PS3
    Code of contract: 7-0810-85896-AMOK
    Difficulty: Normal
    Small description: here we have three targets and all of them need to be killed with explosives. There are a lot of ways. Let's see who can find the best one. Enjoy!

SECOND:

Name Contract: 3 girls, 1 bullet.
    Code of contract: 7-0430-85250-AMOK
    Small description: Only the creative and hawkeyed agents will succeed.

My Contract

Check out my contract.

Hitman Absolution: Contracts mode on PS3

Code for contract: 7-0110-116688-HYPE

Chinatown Square

Title: Domino Strike

How do You upload a created contract into featured contracts?

I created a contract on Hitman Absolution Contracts Mode for PS3.

Now I want it to be available to the public online so people can play it on featured contracts. How can I do that? What am I suppose to do?

5-2220-706864-DORA

Name:

The Last Samurai

Description:

After his clan was massacred by bandits, Samurai 47 swore vengeance on the 3 responsible.

Map: Blackwater Park - The Penthouse
    Console: XBox 360
    Base Payoff: 305,000

Difficulty: Expert

TRY THIS IF YOU DARE! NO ONE HAS MANAGED IT AS OF YET -Evil Laugh-

My contract - (took me ages, hope you enjoy a challenge)

Name: Contract (in the midst of my excitement I forgot to name it properly!)

Platform: pc

Contract ID: 3-1140-124291-[JEW]MuRuMaSa!!

Difficulty: purist

Map/stage: dexter industries (factory compound)

Description: Guns are the enemy, any loud noise will affectively bring about your demise (use distractions wisely e.g bottles etc). You must infiltrate the compound as invisibly as possible, take out important targets whilst using the quietest weapons at your disposal. Being a ghost is the aim - beating snipers over the head with Metallica on full volume is just a bonus, good luck.

Hi guys, I've recently made three in the Mansion (I know it's been overdone, but no-one's been able to do these ones so far...)

All are on PS3, and are in Purist difficulty setting.

"Welcome To Chicago,"
    7-0040-123479-KARA
    Agent 47's suit
    Shotgun
    Pistol
    Pistol
    Bonus conditions: all

Info: *I'm not sure what the rules are with keeping this forum "PG," so I'm not going to post that here. I will say, however, that this one is a lot trickier than it would first seem. No-one has even achieved the base payoff at time of writing.

"Innovator of Violence"
    7-0040-124019-KARA
    Agent 47's suit
    Fire Poker
    Radio
    Statue Bust
    Bonus conditions: all (except no shots are fired)

Info: "Three targets here (I hate people whose names start with a D), get creative with the environment and leave no trace of you ever being there."

"Knife Party"
    7-0040-127464-KARA
    Agent 47's suit
    Knife
    Knife
    Knife
    Bonus conditions: all (except no shots are fired)

Info: "I hate that pretentious chef. "Liquid butter!" SHUT UP! Death is too good for him, so let's frame him. Take one of his kitchen knives and kill the three targets. DO NOT BE SEEN! Also, hide the bodies, preferably in his kitchen bin...

Feel free to have a go and leave me some feedback on PSN or here.

Smile A REAL Sniper Challenge! (PS3)

7-0110--65490-KARA
    Agent 47's suit
    Sniper Rifle
    Bonus conditions: All, except "Do Not Be Spotted"

Hi guys, this is an old contract of mine - the second one I ever made - but no-one ever beat it back then, so I thought you guys could have a go. Not my best work, it's only on Normal difficulty for a start, and I can't believe I allowed myself to upload it without "Do Not Be Spotted" being ticked, but ah well! Enjoy!

P.S. I'm about to try some of the other PS3 contracts that you guys have posted.

Thumbs Up Great contract!

Originally Posted by Surveyorman
    Oh wow thanks!

I think we should all agree on a format to post our contracts in. Something like this:

Name Contract:
    Platform: PC/PS3/360
    Code of contract:
    Difficulty:
    Small description:

For my contract it will be like this:

Name Contract: The Hit on Ning Tai

Code of contract: 7-0470-750770-FRIE

Difficulty: Hard

Small description: It's Chinese New Year and it's the perfect opportunity to assassinate Ning Tai. However, another assassin named Larry Clay is out to get him too. Assassinite Ning Tai before he does. Move through the crowd undetected as the police are searching for you.
    Took me a couple of plays through (and a bit of this: ) to figure this one out, nice contract! I am now 4th on the global list, feel free to add me or just try some of my contracts I've posted on here.

Smile Nice contract

Originally Posted by SilentGuy
    Play my contract on the PS3: "Slice and Rice"

Contract ID : 7-0450-657159-OTTO

Difficulty: Hard

47 recieves a contract on two chefs in a convenience store close to China Town.
    The client wants both chefs dead, with their throats slit by their own knives to send a message. Meanwhile, the local police department is investigating a homicide in the area nearby, so getting spotted will result in a trip to the station - or worse.
    Pretty tricky to figure out at first, but I got it in the end. How some guys are scoring over 400,000 is beyond me, though.

Hi guys. I dunno if anyone is still here; but have a try with a recent one I created. I have more, but I don't feel they are of full quality.

"Paint the rain red" - Contract ID 7-0410--18867-NEON
    Courtyard
    Ps3

Originally Posted by NeonBlade
    Hi guys. I dunno if anyone is still here; but have a try with a recent one I created. I have more, but I don't feel they are of full quality.

Courtyard
    Ps3
    Can't find your contract....i've already linked sequare acc. With steam acc. On my PC platform....but no contracts appear after typing the contracts code?!

For some reason this keeps occurring; the ID function never seems to work. Did you try searching by the Checkpoint and Difficulty with Most recent?

For some reason this keeps occurring; the ID function never seems to work. Did you try searching by the Checkpoint and Difficulty with Most recent?
    I've tried filtering by difficulty and checkpoint...but still nothin' appears....besides..check out this photo.....

How to change Ka0s acc. ?! how to login to my own acc. inside the game? see the top right part of the photo!

Exclamation SPECIAL CONTRACT!!

Hello Agents!
    I have a special Contract for you! But only the best agents!
    It may sound easy, but i want to see who will fully comply.
    There is...

Platform: PC
    Contract ID: 3-0110--91334-LUCI (note that there are two hyphens)
    Difficulty: NORMAL (really?)

Short Description: Kill the King with a shot in the head (using pistol) and drug dealer and a fish seller with a knife. Hide the Bodies and escape!

Good luck! You will need it!

Smile

Chinatown on a knife-edge

Platform: PC
    Code of contract: 3-0110-799258-MACR
    Map: Chinatown Square
    Small description: Chinatown is suffering. The main culprit is King. With his snow consuming habbit drugsdealers flourish. There can't be counted on the long arm of the law. They all seem to like King's money too much. So much that they'll gladly guard his car. We need to cut these tumors out of the system. Literally.
    Good hunting, 47.

Thumbs Up

Courtyard
    Ps3
    I've got it figured out... but doing it is another matter! Infuriating contract! Great work.

Ps3
    Hell's Hitman
    7-0910-208375-MAZA
    Streets of Hope
    Normal
    $205, 000
    No disguise changes
    Do not be spotted

After losing a Michelin star in his new Cafe 47 in Hope, Gordon Ramsay decides firing his former chefs arent enough. Cut down former executive chef albert and sous chef Lucy and let Pastry chef Nancy know how the oven feels. Starring Sous Chef Scott as Agent 47

I created 2 pretty easy, but hopefully funny contracts:

"There's No Hope Left": 7-0910-648442-STEK

PS3

Difficulty: Moderate
    Base Payoff: $ 305,000

Your client has asked you to eliminate Albert Gove, Gavin LeBlond and Larry Lopez. Although your client won't tell you his motive, he gives away that it has something to do with the triple murder in the courtroom, earlier. (Reference to my previous contract: "Courtroom Mayhem": 7-1710-104012-STEK) Perhaps these three were the ones who hired you to kill the public offenders and the judge? Anyways; good luck, 47.

Contract created by: Stekelbaarske

---

"Corrupt Disposal": 7-0920-797905-STEK

PS3

Difficulty: Moderate
    Base Payoff: $ 230,000

Your client has asked you to get rid of three corrupt cops: Andrew Palmer, William Willson and Vaughn Gaskins. Make sure no one will suspect you. Get rid of the evidence if possible, or make the kills look like an accident. Good luck, 47.

Contract created by: Stekelbaarske

---

Both contracts require more creativity than skills.

However, have fun!

I have a couple of contracts, shouldn't be too tough for the seasoned vets but I'd like to get some plays since I put the time into it.

First one is easier and should be done by everyone who plays it.

"Death By Chipmunk"
    Contract No. 7-0040--13457-GOHA
    Mansion Ground Floor
    Ps3
    Purist
    Base Payoff: $330,000

Second one I put a lot of time into and since the Chinatown map is glitched, I had to give up on doing axe and elimination kills without being spotted, I settled for something else. I even put a backstory into this one. It's more challenging than the first one.

Chipmunk of Death Pt 2 (I forgot the name of first contract lol)
    Contract No. 7-0110--13210-GOHA
    Chinatown Square
    Ps3
    Purist
    Base Payoff: $305,000

Let me know what you guys think and I look forward to trying some of your contracts as well. Please "like" it if you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by GoHawks496
    Your contract ID's don't work. Please check them.

Page 18 of 20 First First ... 814151617181920 Last