Thread: *Official* Post your Contracts here!

*Official* Post your Contracts here!

Hey guys, I've got another contract here for any Xbox Players up for a challenge.

It would be great if someone could beat my score of 451,596!

Hi, everyone. Here's one cool stealth mission in two difficulties, not the one for quick money, mostly requires patience and precision, I think. Also it involves a whole level and have some backstory, which can be heard within the game, I think. Also it requires some thinking and can be challenging, I think.

Plataform: PC

Contract name: Debt v2.0
    Contract ID: 3-1130-854733-MICH
    Difficulty: Normal

Contract name: Debt v2.1
    Contract ID: 3-1130-905320-MICH
    Difficulty: Hard

Base Payoff: 235,000 $

Bonus conditions : Only kill targets, Do not be spotted, No disguise changes, Hide all bodies.

Starting gear: Silverballer, Agent 47's suit.

Description: Ryan owes Vinsent money. As a last resort, he put his girlfriend's money as a bet on Sanchez. But who are we kidding, we all know well, that Sanchez is not going to win this fight. Ryan have to go...

Please, feel free to try and leave a feedback, thanks, Michael

Console: Xbox 360

Title: Dead Cheater, 5-1120-100601-CRYI
    Difficulty: Purist
    Level: Old Mill
    Target: Scott Redmon
    Conditions: Only Kill Targets, Do Not Be Spotted, No Disguise Changes, and Hide All Bodies.
    Base payoff: 235 000

Not many purist contracts on this level, or any contracts for that matter. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by ILikeGAMESish
    Hey guys, I've got another contract here for any Xbox Players up for a challenge.

It would be great if someone could beat my score of 451,596!

I tried, but I only got 431K.

Originally Posted by Tinfoilhat_Guy
    I tried, but I only got 431K.
    Nice one mate, thanks! I have just managed to complete your Old Mill one; only just sneaked past your score on that one!

Originally Posted by ILikeGAMESish
    Nice one mate, thanks! I have just managed to complete your Old Mill one; only just sneaked past your score on that one!
    Damn! 227 points :P Did you like the contract? Very well done, sir.

Originally Posted by Tinfoilhat_Guy
    Damn! 227 points :P Did you like the contract? Very well done, sir.
    I definitely did like it mate! If you've got any more, let me know!

This is my favorite contract I made. The difficulty is normal, but for a normal difficulty it isn´t that easy.

It's a X-Box 360 contract!

Name Contract:
    A new King

Contract Code:
    5-0110-153825-DHR

Level:
    Chinatown Square

Discription:
    Can you take out King and his two most favorite cokedealing cooks to take over his business to become the new king of Chinatown?

Objectives:
    * Kill Fa Wang with an axe in the agent suit.
    * Kill Chan Hsu with the remote explosive in the agent suit.
    * Kill King with your pistol in the agent suit.

Bonus contitions:
    * Do not miss any shots.
    * No Disguise Changes.
    * Hide All Bodies

Base payoff:
    $230,000.00

Score to beat:

I hope you'll enjoy!

Name Contract: Judge, Jury, Executioner!

Platform: PS3

Code of contract: 7-1710-151660-KIDW

Small description: Who killed The Judge? With a Glass Shiv? In the Courthouse? Agent 47, that is who!

Bonus Conditions: Only Kill Targets, No Disguise Changes, Hide All Bodies, Do Not Be Spotted.

Base Payoff: 235,000

Enjoy!

Plataform: XBOX360

Contract name: DEXTER Chapter 1
    Contract ID: 5-0040-197117-LAIR
    Difficulty: PURIST

Base Payoff: 305,000 $ [ Base payoff is not relevant to you. you have a dark passenger ]

Bonus conditions : Only kill targets, Do not be spotted, No disguise changes, Hide all bodies.

Starting gear: Silverballer,(kill with only knife) Scienlist suit.

Description: You are Dexter Morgan a forensic blood spatter analyst with the Miami Metro Police Department. By night, you are serial killer who targets other killers

Contract name: are you Legendary hitman?
    Contract ID: 5-0910-192887-LAIR

Base Payoff: 330,000 $

Bonus conditions : Only kill targets, , Do not miss any shots, Do not be spotted, No disguise changes, Hide all bodies.

Starting gear: SA.44 auto, Agent 47s suit.

Description: top secret agency recruit you to eliminate rats. mission must perfect, Legendary hitman. [ mission has a simple puzzle]

Thanks for featuring my last contract and helping it to get 275,000 plays. I hope you like this one too!

Platform: X-Box 360

Contract Name: Inside Job
    Contract ID: 5-2220-919858-OMAY
    Difficulty: Normal

Base Pay: $300,000
    Bonus Conditions: All
    Starting Gear: Silverballer and Henchman

Description: There is a fortune to loot here, but we need to take care of Layla Stockton and her personal security first. Keep it professional.

Note: Good old fashioned Hitman. You can kill targets however you want in whatever disguise, and this level provides tons of fun methods to implement.

Platform: PC

Contract Name: Night of The Scarecrow
    Contract ID: 3-0450--15796-CPT.

Base Pay: $330,000
    Starting Gear: Swiss Deringer, Scarecrow Disguise

Description:
    Xi Ug, Sheng Yin and Dewei Ts´ao didn´t pay us for protecting their cornfields. Disguise yourself a s a scarecrow and deliver their families a message.

Note:
    3 targets, 3 different weapons, 1 disguise and all bonus conditions. Can you beat my 490.224?

Please Choose This

Hi guys please choose my contract its on ps3 Psn Name commander-crazy contract ID 7-0810--11902-COMM

This contract takes place in the gun shop where you must kill one man with elimination using silverballers and Agent 47s suit and then two cops with silverballers and agent 47s suit

Bonus conditions. Difficulty Normal
    Only Kill targets (Yes)
    Do not miss any shots(Yes)
    Do not be spotted(yes)
    No disguise changes(yes)
    Hide all bodies(No)
    Thanks Guys High Score 445,301 Please Feature This

Contract name: are you Legendary hitman?
    Contract ID: 5-0320--10449-LAIR

Base Payoff: 295,000 $

Bonus conditions : Only kill targets, , Do not miss any shots, Do not be spotted, No disguise changes, Hide all bodies.

Starting gear: LAYLA´S JARGD PGG2, Agent 47s suit.

Best average score is 420.000 if you are to succeed over it, you are really Legendary Hitman!

Epidemic 989 Contracts

Platform: Xbox 360

'A Killing in the Market' 5-0110-944350-EPID
    -send a message to the residents of Chinatown as you area tasked with eliminating a victim from all walks of life, a Police Officer, a Criminal, and a Merchant.

'Eliminate the Competition' 5-0040-956671-EPID.
    -The client's competitor is a rival personal security firm and the client can no longer compete. Your job is to cripple the Firm by eliminating it's best personnel while they are on the job. This will also destroy their credibility as no one will hire a Sevurity Firm that can't guard themselves!

The full briefings are posted with the Missions in Contracts Mode.

These are older Missions. I haven't made good new ones as after 19 plays and Zero Likes or Dislikes, I got dissapointed when no one took on the missions. It seems that if a mission does not get a lot of playtime right away, it dissapears into the ether. Has anyone else experienced this? Is anyone aware of how to get them posted back into quick play rotation?

My top 5

Platform: Xbox 360 Difficulty: All Purist

'Locked out again' 5-0210--13056-PSAY

-So you step out for some fresh air, then somehow get locked out of your room. You manage to climb the fire escape down to the street. Now all you have to do is get the extra key for your room. Eliminate the front desk clerk, retieve the key and head back upstairs. And try not to spotted in your undies.

'Buck Buck' 5-0910-148986-PSAY

-Buck bukbuk buck bugak buc bk Nancy Christiansen. Buguck bk bagak buk bagak. BAGACK

'Good Luck' 5-0910--84743-PSAY

-One shot, one kill. Hide the body and bury the head. Have fun

'Be patient grasshoppa' 5-0910--84967-PSAY

-If at first you don't succeed, replay contract.

'Mission Impossible' 5-0910--16639-PSAY

-Warning extremely difficult, for professionals only. Rookies do not attempt.

And one just for fun, 'Top Shot' 5-0910--85072-PSAY

-Welcome everyone to Top Shot. Here the worlds most skilled marksmen compete for the title of Top Shot. Today's challenge will test your accuracy while under heavy stress. There are 3 targets, 2 moving targets at about 500 yards out. And 1 stationary target 15 miles away. Good shooting y'all.

contract: Maniac Cop (expert ver)

format: 360

code: 5-0310-157880-BSAB

difficulty: expert

message: You are Matt Cordell the Maniac Cop your fellow police officers betrayed and murdered you. Now your back from the dead and your not happy

Format: PS3

Contract ID: 7-0920-190614-ADRI

Barbershop

Description: A rival gang leader has ordered the assassination of Lenny and his gang members. The client wishes to send a strong and brutal message, shoot Lenny in the head, leaving no traces behind. Good Luck.

Conditions:
    Only kill targets
    Do not miss any shots
    Do not be spotted
    No disguise Changes

I will be honest with you, I spent three days creating this super hard contract, I will be super impressed if anyone can complete this, let alone challenge my score!

Adrianos_17

Got a fun contract on normal on the Courthouse if anyone fancies a go!

Lot of contracts

Hey if you like a challenge with brutal kills check out my contract Feelin' Stabby

code:5-1210--18001-WILD

Hey guys I've got a though contract called Feelin' Shooty you might be interested in

code:5-0110--16127-WILD
    map: chinatown square
    difficulty: Purist, Yeah Purist
    consol: Xbox 360

I love to paint with brains

Hey guys have you ever wanted to put a bible to some real use then check out my contract Not so Good Book

code:5-0610--17220-Wild

map: orphanage halls

difficulty: hard

The sound of a skull cracking in this game is so satisfying.

Hey guys and gals if you enjoy a challenge then I have a contract for you it's called Legal Headaches and only the best will complete it perfectly.

code: 5-1710--16002-WILD

map: courthouse

difficulty: purist, Yeah PURIST

console: Xbox 360

I am proud of this contract I honestly think it should be a feature.

love that show

Page 17 of 20 First First ... 71314151617181920 Last