Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: How about another mode?

How about another mode?

Qtes kill you when your being shot at what if they had a qte to use the guy as a human shield until your safely behind a wall. Even if they are dead they still could block some bullets lol. Guy throws a punch instead of b you hit (a) which makes you block the punch kick his knees out and carry the guy like a shield deflecting bullets, and with the qte human shield you don't get to shoot instead you hold the shield a bit higher allowing you to run. Also you should be able to keep the human shield until you drop them, not when they die.

Wow never thought this would get over a 100 views. That would be great, especially with swat they have bullet proof jackets on, and in one shot they drop leaving you wide open. Since now and then i like to go guns blazing, I would also want an option to move bodies faster, slowly dragging them can get tedious, or at least an option to shoot while dragging. Guards spot you dragging a corpse and open fire than you have to let go kill them and drag twice as many bodies its a slow process.

Hows about a decent multiplayer like Assassins Creed! even just the Manhunt style game 4 v 4 taking turns to be the hunter or hunted, the hitman or the hiding target. I was very surprised when I found out they were not going down this route!!. But then again, after seeing the SP game im not that surprised! lazy development all round and you had years to get it right.

Got to give them more credit this was a major improvement over blood money, a few patches and dlc and it could be the best game out there. Maybe before they release the next one they will have a beta where the chosen players can make suggestions. In the meantime they could still do that, although hitman has always been single player so that wasn't much of a surprise, more of a disappointment.

Why not just a full add on that includes all weapons, even from prior games, the briefcase, ability to close doors, and light switches, and maybe some extra content.

I wonder if they will put the updates and patches suggested on the main thread in this game, or the next?

Haven't seen them replying on the threads in awhile or any updates on their twitter or facebook either. Hoping they give us some news on possible xbox patches, dlcs, and add ons.

^ Check the tech sub-forum for updates and release notes on the upcoming xbox (and ps3) patch

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by Driber
    ^ Check the tech sub-forum for updates and release notes on the upcoming xbox (and ps3) patch
    Yeah that vaguely mentions patches for things that I haven't had happen, but doesn't mention anything about possibly allowing weapons in the campaign and future dlc materials.

Bring back the dance mechanics from BM. Should have an own dance mode.

yeah the police get to but we can't lol

If they don't add another mode at least put the weapons in the campaign.

I would have really loved a mode similar to Batman's New Game Plus where after you complete the game, you can replay it with your weapons and choose your outfit (Like the High Tech Suit or High Roller etc). This mode would either have to have a separate or disabled leader board. Any mode like this would add great re playability, also for anyone worried about the story line (like 47 losing his silverballers then using them in the next level) this mode doesn't need to make sense, it's purely for fun.

Originally Posted by abfirstr8
    I would have really loved a mode similar to Batman's New Game Plus where after you complete the game, you can replay it with your weapons and choose your outfit (Like the High Tech Suit or High Roller etc). This mode would either have to have a separate or disabled leader board. Any mode like this would add great re playability, also for anyone worried about the story line (like 47 losing his silverballers then using them in the next level) this mode doesn't need to make sense, it's purely for fun.
    Sounds good, and on the levels where he gives up certain weapons, you aren't able to choose those particular ones. That way it looks like the characters in the game only fancy certain weapons without losing the ability to choose the rest.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123