Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Can we please talk about hitman collections HD now

Can we please talk about hitman collections HD now

WOW...well i cant help myself and must say im super excited about this one! But there is still no any official announment which is a shame.
    I just hope they bring it on UK AMAZON soon.

No codename 47? Well I guess contracts is pretty much a remake of it...

I came !

Any plans to release this on PC? I know an "HD version" is already technically on PC but it would be nice to get Contracts and proper controller support.

Says 2013 in the fine print of that image. Possibly?

EDIT: Just saw the last post on previous page.

They really dropped the ball on Acheivement pictures, its the same one per game, but dat cover art
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

This is great news, it's about time these classics got another chance.

Just contacted Amazon.co.uk , sadly they said its not gonna be available in their store! and thats the only place i'd be able to purchase from
    Hope they update it soon.

Wow, that box art looks pretty cool.
    I'll definitely get it. I need to have everything with the name Hitman on it.

Originally Posted by Original 47
    I'm glad they don't look so much better, than the original ones on PC.

Anyway: No PC version. Fail!

Without the PC gamers, who bought Codename 47, Absolution wouldn't even exist. Thanks.
    47: "Names are for friends, so I don't need one."

Originally Posted by Original 47
    I see the Hitman 2 screenshots have new High-res textures.
    Did they change the lighting effects?Becouse it looks a lot better than I remember it.

Originally Posted by Jace_Auditore
    I see the Hitman 2 screenshots have new High-res textures.
    Did they change the lighting effects?Becouse it looks a lot better than I remember it.
    No, they didn't. I'm playing Hitman 2 at the moment, and actually the HD textures don't look much better. But I'm not sure, if these pictures are fakes. If this will be the collection, I won't have a problem, playing with my original versions.

But I guess I'm not the audience for this collection. Now, that Hitman has become a popular franchise again, even to the casual gamers, it makes sense, to re-release the older games to get some extra money.

I wonder about the reactions of the people, playing the older games for the first time after they experienced Absolution.

47: "Names are for friends, so I don't need one."

Originally Posted by Burnout

I wonder about the reactions of the people, playing the older games for the first time after they experienced Absolution.

They probably will ragequit after two missions, cause there is no instinct xD

Originally Posted by Itsrob
    Just to let you guys know, the HD collection is available for pre-order on amazon. Release date Jan 29, 2013.

http://www.amazon.com/Hitman-Trilogy...hitman+trilogy

This is 100% legit as it's being sold by Square Enix and shipped from Amazon.com.
    Holy sweet mother of monkeys flinging poo..great find rob! bravo! Me buy day one. I am offically stoked.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123