Page 2 of 22 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Crashes & Save Corruption issue

Crashes & Save Corruption issue

WOW EIDOS PULLS AN EA

WOW WHAT A SCEW UP!!! Do you even test your games before you release them??? Such a long wait for this game with so much hype for the game that retails at $60 with a bug that erases your saved game... wow eidos good job on pulling an EA!!! This just adds to the notion that we should all stop playing games, and the game industry wonders why its struggling! What a joke! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Entering day 5 here, day 7 is when I return and get full cash back, I don't wanna but I really don't wanna sit with a bricked game.

I'll probably end up losing my whole hard drive with the amount of crashes I'm having.

Where are the updates? It's really getting frustrating.

Thanks for the update. I wanted to report that I suffered the problem twice, on my PS3, with the digital version of the game (on my HDD). Please patch this and other eventual issues, as it will be big by XMAS. Cheers.

Thumbs Up Hey!

Originally Posted by Ulytau
    It's a top priority, really good to know. Thanks for the all info. I guess, 1.02 is the most wanted patch of the year.
    You can say that again, mate! This patch has to be here before Xmas or it will be mayhem.

Hi, I also lost all my saved issues on my PS3. I played the complete story and when I tried to start with the challenges the system failed. Now all my saved issues and all my released weapons are lost. What will happen now???

waiting patch

need patch cant see HUD interface on PC also on F1 cant see any pictures only letters but everything else is OK

Playing on an Xbox360. Already had the game freeze on me several times. At one occasion I lost my progress (the game still remembered my unlocked weapons and costumes, but not my actual progress). Today the game repeatedly froze on me again during the progression between two "scenes" of a mission. After spending hours trying to pass it, multiple times, only for it to freeze at the exact same point I am sick and tired of the entire mission and seriously worried that my repeated attempts will cause another corruption of the save data.

I wanted to report this directly to the development team, but I am unable to find a contact mail for troubleshooting. I am honestly furious about the entire situation. The game isn't perfect in terms of gameplay, but it could have been a decent addition to the series with its emphasis on story if it wasn't for these issues. This is just ridiculous. Seriously considering going back to the store with the game... luckily I kept my receipt.

Originally Posted by MyrkV
    Playing on an Xbox360. Already had the game freeze on me several times. At one occasion I lost my progress (the game still remembered my unlocked weapons and costumes, but not my actual progress). Today the game repeatedly froze on me again during the progression between two "scenes" of a mission. After spending hours trying to pass it, multiple times, only for it to freeze at the exact same point I am sick and tired of the entire mission and seriously worried that my repeated attempts will cause another corruption of the save data.

I wanted to report this directly to the development team, but I am unable to find a contact mail for troubleshooting. I am honestly furious about the entire situation. The game isn't perfect in terms of gameplay, but it could have been a decent addition to the series with its emphasis on story if it wasn't for these issues. This is just ridiculous. Seriously considering going back to the store with the game... luckily I kept my receipt.
    Same here,I still have the recipt, I haven't even played it yet, and I got it on release day.

Just got this corrupt problem. I am half-way in the game and bam console freeze,
    turn on again and then this problem. Guys do you test your game before release??
    How the f.. you miss this bug?? To bad for me that i live in Croatia so I cant return game,but this is really bad. Why you change quick save to this stupid checkpoint system? I am not millionare i pay game with my hard working money,
    and then this happen,really dissapointed.

Big fan of Hitman games but I guess next time i will wait for peoples to test the game then buy it if everything is okey.
    Sry for my frustration and language but I am really pissed off right now.

Same issue here on Xbox360. Twice now I have lost my save data, basically paid all that money for a game I can't play, going to take back for refund if not fixed this weekend

How about adding quicksave in with patch too, checkpoint is awful.

Originally Posted by Unhostile
    I'll probably end up losing my whole hard drive with the amount of crashes I'm having.
    i just have. over 200 gigs of data i have to re download save files,dlcs and updates will take over a week to do its pethetic i paid £50 to have my ps3 erased not happy.

Originally Posted by johnmckenna
    i just have. over 200 gigs of data i have to re download save files,dlcs and updates will take over a week to do its pethetic i paid £50 to have my ps3 erased not happy.
    Sorry to hear that. On my first freeze I lost my save file. There is no second, I'm just waiting for the fix to play.

Xbox 360

Wow... Thanks a lot Eidos. I was more than half way through the game with 20 or more hrs put in. And my save is COMPLETELY gone. That is time I can never get back that I worked so hard for on this game. Not only do we need a patch immediately! But I feel that we should receive something in compensation as well.

I agree with the fact we should get some compensation! I lost my first save 10 hours lost. Started over and lost it again at which point I did some research and discovered this huge glitch. Can't even play! Wtf???

For which system Boesen?

Originally Posted by Raiz3R
    For which system Boesen?
    Xbox

Same here. random crashes with some info sometimes, other times it just crashes to desktop. I even use the latest beta driver for the game.

Is this post for a specific version? The PC version is freezing on load screens more and more the farther I get into the game. Most recently on reloading a checkpoint at the hotel in Hawaii, had to alt-tab out and close with task manager.

Can't save any of my play after termins, hotel...i did hunter and hunted and nothing is being saved!!! i finish, close the game reload and it's still at zero!!! but the challenges r done... plz fix it (PS3)

Just had my third hard crash (frozen mid level, controller doesnt respond. Have to turn Xbox off manually). Lucky for me, I had at least backed up my save to USB.

Im not even going to continue playing until the is fixed. C'mon IOI - this is totally unacceptable.

Idea

After losing. My data after several hours of game play, I came up with an idea to prevent from losing my data. After each misson I will exit the game and copy my saved data to my cloud drive. It is a painful solution but it better than starting over.

Page 2 of 22 First First 12345612 ... Last