Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456

Thread: Server issues: Contracts and Hitman.com

Server issues: Contracts and Hitman.com

Hey guys, is the Contracts Server offline for good? I've had the game over a week now and have never been able to connect to it. It keeps telling me "Sorry, Contracts servers are not available at the moment, please try again later". I'm behind no firewall, no security, when I do the linktest it says It works, but for some ungodly reason it won't connect to the Contracts server. Any ideas or info on this subject?

360 Still having "server not available"

Having issues with contracts server randomly losing availbility in the middle of doing either the tutorials or the actual contracts themselves. Not sure how to fix it. Problem is on Xbox 360.

So screw the fans of Hitman.

"Hey we have this awesome new 'contracts' mode for the fans to go head to head!"... too bad it hasn't every really worked properly?

I buy today game and cant play online WTF is this ??? PC steam ver Need Fix or fix server !!!

1. and 2. I haven't been able to connect to Contracts for the last two days (I could before)

3. No proxy

4. "It works"

5. Trusted Root Certification Authorities - 46

I play the game on Steam.

What a bad job you are doing here... Lost of people complaining about server problems and not even a single admin seems to care about it. Please fix this problem ASAP seriously ! Be more professional about the game you made.

Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456