Thread: Server issues: Contracts and Hitman.com

Server issues: Contracts and Hitman.com

We've been looking into this more, and Contracts mode appears to be working as far as we can see.

If you're seeing a message that says the servers are down, please post here with your platform and location.

Originally Posted by SlyRebirth
    We've been looking into this more, and Contracts mode appears to be working as far as we can see.

If you're seeing a message that says the servers are down, please post here with your platform and location.

I've never seen Contracts Mode online, it always says server is down.

I'm playing on PC, by steam, from Reunion Island.

Xbox360 - Malaysia (Asia) - Message I'm getting: "Sorry, the Hitman: Absolution Contracts server isn't available right now. Please try again later." Other Issue is i cannot earnings the money when i finish the contracts.

It's may be a prob of identification, I have a Square enix account, I linked this account to my steam account, but each time I launch hitman, the launcher ask to "register" , so there is a prob of link betwen steam and Square enix account ?

And http://ica.hitman.com/home can't collect informations from my game

Does people who can acces to contracts mode have "register" on hitman launcher ?

I think that some sort of compensation for this mishap is in order and would be appreciated by us fans who spent the money to support this game and were left disappointed. Maybe give Pre-Order Bonuses out or something similar.

Thank you Square Enix guys/girls for working to try and resolve this problem.

Originally Posted by SlyRebirth
    PC - Chicagoland area.

How about the Parental Settings Online Disabled error when those settings are completely turned off and not valid? This is on the Xbox 360

In Australia on Steam, won't connect yet and hasn't since release

Thanks for the info - please keep the reports coming in. We're working on identifying the cause of the problem, so the more data we have, the better.

Also, the message system doesn't work in Absolution and when I click on contracts mode it instantly comes up with failure to connect message... almost like it doesn't try to connect at all....not sure if that will help but yeah

How about the Parental Settings issue? Is this related to the server problem? Again they are completely turned off but yet still says "Online Service disabled on you Live Account due to Parental Control Restrictions". The Parental Settings Option is turned Off. Even tried turning them on creating a pass code but still doesn't work. So they are now turned off once again. Some acknowledgement would be great. This again is Xbox 360 in WA state. Thx

Missouri CityTexas 360. Annoying. My buddy in Houston has no problem. I could get on for a few seconds and then it kicks me out. I reset my router to pull a new IP, obviously restarted the 360. uninstalled the game and the first update and tried again. Same.

This is very frustrating. With my in-laws arrival I'll not be able to play again until they leave next week.

While I'm out, go ahead and fix the no load out issue after you complete a level.

Problem still persist "Sorry, the Hitman: Absolution Contracts server isn't available right now. Please try again later." Russia, Moscow, Steam PC version.

Hi, I'm still seeing a message that says the servers are down. PC version, Bulgaria (EU).
    Thank you!

Servers are still down for me. PC version, Scotland (UK)

It's already been three days and I still can't connect to the contract servers on my steam version of Hitman Absolution. My patience is running out... :<

LA, California
    Hitman Absolution PC Steam

It just came up for me. A few minutes ago it was reporting down. If anyone was still seeing that it was down for you check again.

PA, USA

Don't work for me.

I have the same problem, contract's server down and http://ica.hitman.com/uplink doesn't find my user's profile.

PC - France

im having alot of fun playing contracts, here in the us.

found myself playing it more than story mode.

i really hope its going to work when i log in later. got some thanksgiving prep to get on!

The problem is on and off. Sometimes it's perfect, sometimes it'll boot me out mid-contract.

LA, California, USA.
    Xbox 360.

Server works then shuts off

Every time in the middle of creating or playing a contract, the "server is down" error pops up and i lose everything. Havent been able to do anything in contracts mode yet... but i love the game lol. California on the Xbox 360

Hey. Still can't play the contract mode. I lose the connection to the servers every few minutes/seconds. I am from Austria. ps3

Exclamation cant connect to contract servers

hi i have hitman on steam and i cant seem to connect to the contract severs it says there not available. btw i live in Australia and all my firewalls should be good .

Sorry to hear you have this problem. Do you have any special proxy server settings in use?

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last