Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Thread: Server issues: Contracts and Hitman.com

Server issues: Contracts and Hitman.com

Server issues: Contracts and Hitman.com

UPDATE NOV 28. 20.40 CET
    We had a minor shortout earlier today, which lasted for half an hour or so but everything should be online again.

IF YOU EXPERIENCE ISSUES
    Our online team would like to get anyone affected to feedback on these questions to help us understand why this is happening to some very few people while the servers are online.

1. Is the problem intermittent ?
    2. If not, have you ever managed to connect to server?
    3. Are you behind a proxy ? If so, can you bypass it ?
    4.What result do you get when browsing to: https://linktest.os.eidos.com/
    5.(PC) How many SSL certificates do you have installed ?

To answer #5: Press WindowsKey+R, enter “certmgr.msc”, go to 'Trusted Certificates' -at window bottom you can see the number of installed certificates.

Nov 21 11:30am GMT update: We're still seeing some reports of server access issues. We're gathering more information, so if this is still affecting you, please post your location and platform in this thread.

Hi,

We're experiencing some issues with our servers - it's being worked on right now and we hope to give you an update within the hour as to when it will be up-and-running again.

It's affecting the Contracts game mode and also the Hitman website.

Sorry for the problems – we’re looking forward to seeing the cool contracts you’ll make...

The forums, leaderboards and player profiles are also affected.

12:30am GMT update: It looks as if this is now fixed, and all platforms appear stable. We'll obviously continue monitoring. Thanks a lot for your patience through this, and we all hope you can now have a blast creating some awesome contracts for your friends to try and beat!

11:30pm GMT update: You may have seen some improvements but we're still testing, so no definite news just yet.

10:30pm GMT update: No news yet I'm afraid, but still working hard to fix this. Thanks for your patience.

9:30pm GMT update: Still working on the issue. Will update again in an hour, if I've not heard anything before.

Thanks for the heads up, ignore my thread

after playing the main story for a bit because of the contracts server being down ( a few hours now! LOL) it seems like some ploy to make your players play the storyline..

I got my Game save Corrupted (xbox 360)
    I cant download the contract pass (-1 MSP bug)
    Cant access leaderboard

Very much Pissed

Good stuff. I'm glad to hear the problem is being worked on, light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for the updates Sly.

Any news on when it's going to come back? I was psyched to purchase the game and it seems that the Contracts part is pretty awesome (especially after all of the work/unlocks on the sniper challenge). is there an estimated time for it? Will it be before the Holiday?

We hope to have some news very soon. Stay tuned.

Seems to be working now, thanks for the support.

still not working

still not working for the 360 version. (contracts)

Still getting the error message about the Contracts server being down (PC)...

STILL DOWN

Its still down but some people on steam say they hacve access to contracts what is the deal!

Contracts mode still says server unavailable for xbox 360. Is someone working on it right now, or what's the deal?

This is increasingly annoying. What a bust of a launch. I have had this game since 10 am and not once have I been able to even get into contract mode. I even started following the developers on twitter and no one has come out and said anything. This game is not a huge seller like a lot of the recents. Can someone at least give us a clue as to what is going on????

I just completed 3 contracts (PC - Denmark)

xbox has not worked all day. I am envious of you spiderix....

PC player from Norway here, and the servers are still down. Hasn't worked all day... hope someone can fix this problem asap.

Still nothing for xbox 360 I used to play it yesterday few times even made my own contract but since this morning nothing and for whole day nothing

Hi,
    I'm from Portugal and the servers didn't worked for the entire release day, playing on PC via Steam.
    I cannot access the contracts, the messages and my money from campaign disappeared, although the levels and challenges are recorded.
    What's happening?
    Will I have my money from campaign back? Is it missing because of the down servers, or is something else?

Thanks in advance.

BTW great game, I just mastered the King of Chinatown challenges.

Hi, I still can't connect to server. I live in US.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop...........

You have been signed out of the Steam network. Online features are no longer available.

What the hell is this?

Xbox360 - US (North East) - Message I'm getting: "Sorry, the Hitman: Absolution Contracts server isn't available right now. Please try again later."

Paid $65 for this game and I can't even play it.

Originally Posted by Infamous802
    Xbox360 - US (North East) - Message I'm getting: "Sorry, the Hitman: Absolution Contracts server isn't available right now. Please try again later."

Paid $65 for this game and I can't even play it.
    Server is down. I hope they will fix it soon.

Originally Posted by toddy by nature
    I even started following the developers on twitter and no one has come out and said anything.
    They have - you are posting in this thread right now, are you not?

Also, please see the first post of this thread; it has been updated several times by a Square Enix official.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

So last update says its working but everyone says its down, so it's down and will be down for how long?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last