Thread: Its the 19th, why cant we play it?

Its the 19th, why cant we play it?

Its the 19th, why cant we play it?

I prepurchased the professional pack and I hear it was suppose to be released on the 19th. Originally it was suppose to be the 20th, but than it was changed. I woke up expecting the game to be working on the 19th of November, however it said to wait another 11 hours on steam. So I waited another 11 hours so I could play it. Once again to my surprise, it didn't work. I reload steam to find out it says "Preload" once again instead of the play I got about 10 minutes ago.
    Why cant we play a game that said it was going to be released on the 19th.
    By the way my timezone is Eastern Standard Time -5:00.

Go to the steam store, check the green square under the pictures, should say play now.
    If it says: releases in 3 hours, you'll have to wait.
    If it says play, you will have to sit and wait for the predownload installer to install your game. It's 30 GBs of files so it takes 30 minutes..
    My SSD filled up because I have Steam installed with a hardlinked steamapps folder, so it had to move around files for me.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Mossarelli
    Go to the steam store, check the green square under the pictures, should say play now.
    If it says: releases in 3 hours, you'll have to wait.
    If it says play, you will have to sit and wait for the predownload installer to install your game. It's 30 GBs of files so it takes 30 minutes..
    My SSD filled up because I have Steam installed with a hardlinked steamapps folder, so it had to move around files for me.

Good luck.
    "Go to the steam store, check the green square under the pictures, should say play now."

It was already on play, when I click it, goes back to pre-load.

"If it says play, you will have to sit and wait for the predownload installer to install your game. It's 30 GBs of files so it takes 30 minutes.."

Its been preloaded since 2 days ago and my steam is always on for updates.

"If it says: releases in 3 hours, you'll have to wait."

It said it was done a LONG TIME AGO. So It should have been ready.
    So, why doesn't it work? That's my unsolved question and the 4 moderators don't feel like replying to people who have payed to play this game on the 19th.

And sometimes I don't think they care about their fans.