Thread: HUD Placement with multiple monitors

HUD Placement with multiple monitors

Thumbs Up HUD Placement with multiple monitors

Mange takk for en awesome spil!

Greetings from Sweden.

I played around with the settings and managed to get a windowed game and stretched the windows over 3 monitors. I was really blessed and my eyes teared up because there are so few games that let me do this without running stupid Eyefinity.

Now the only problem is that the hud element for Radar and Weapon are on the monitors on left and right, but weapon selection is in the center.

I can live with this until I complete the game, but I would love to see a short fix in Options saying: "Center Hud on Center Screen" or "Center Hud on Windows Primary Monitor".

Just to provide you with some stuff for statistics:
    INTEL CORE I5 2500 3.30GHZ 6MB S-1155
    XFX RADEON HD6950 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E DVI/HDMI/DP (Unlocked shaders and small OC)
    ASUS P8P67-M B3 P67 S-1155 M-ATX
    CORSAIR 16GB DDR3 XMS3 PC10600 1333MHZ CL9 (4X4GB)

Monitors:
    In order from left to right:
    1280x1024 + 1920x1200 + 1280x1024.
    The 1920x1200 acts as my Windows Primary desktop.

Picture referense:

Second note:
    As I tabbed in and out and used Steam Overlay, the sound magically dissapeared in-game.
    I noticed another thread about it though.

I am a true Hitman fan. I player Silent Assassin, Codename 47, Contracts and Blood Money.
    Just reading about you guys taking David back as voice actor single handedly made me prepurchase the game without doubt.

I hope your cooperation with square enix will bring you a great future.

Please refer me to a thread about this problem if this is already fixed. If there's a .cfg fix for it, I would love to apply it.

I also email subscried to this thread.

Hi,

We support proper HUD placement in Hitman: Absolution both when using AMD Eyefinity, as well as when using Nvidia Surround. You would need to select one of the Eyefinity or Surround display modes in the game to activate it.

It looks like you are running on multiple monitors while playing in windowed mode, and in fact even have the side screens on a different resolution? I'm not sure I fully understand your setup actually...

But in short, we support HUD placement on primary monitor for various configurations when running fullscreen (both exclusive and non-exclusive), but not in windowed mode.

Hope that helps!

It would help if you added proper hud placement for non eyefinity resolutions too as you will notice when you play the game, your eyes cannot see outside the pherephial view to see details such as health, ammo; putting it there is waste of recourse no matter what resolution.

I would buy two more 1920 screens if my table was long enough but I need a longer table.