Thread: Crash/Freeze = Broken Save ? [360]

Crash/Freeze = Broken Save ? [360]

Crash/Freeze = Broken Save ? [360]

Hi,

I received the game on the 17th in the post as I pre-ordered online I'm about 2/3 of the way into story mode and the game Crashed. I pressed my Xbox Home button and nothing came up, It didn't even make a sound for the dash coming up unlike some games do. I waited about two minutes then turned off my console then turned it on again and loaded Hitman up again. Had to adjust the screen settings like when I first booted the game up on saturday. The continue game option is now gone. I've searched through my hard drive and there is no Indication that my save file for the game is broken/corrupted.

Can anyone possibly help ? Naturally I am doing this at the moment.

just had the same Problem (PS3). I got the game the 15.11. Now i was pretty far, created some stuff online, got some likes and money. Today was the release in germany. So i wanted to check out if somebody new liked my stuff. Then i had the crash (Serverscommunication was weird).

Now everything is gone. My single player stuff. My online stuff. Everything. I love this game but this sucks hard. Some of the missions i did like 40 times to get the best result

Dear God in Heaven, it happened to me now.

I completed the game and was doing challenges. and i got into 6th mission and this damn thing got froze and after restarting save game got corrupted on my Xbox 360. Freaking Great.

insane. Its like gamers hell. Achievements gone. Money gone. saved files gone

i have my achievements retained

EXACTLY the same thing has happened to me but on PS3. this is ridiculous, had Silent Assasin on most levels and had put about 30hrs into the game already and ive lost everything. The save file is still present on my system, anyone have any ideas how i could make the game read the file?