Thread: CD Key wont work

CD Key wont work

CD Key wont work

i just bought the game and tryed to activate the game. it always says i got the wrong key. but obviously i dont have a wrong key..

what can / should i do?

has is something to do with the release date? i mean im ok with it being released at midnight or something but i cant even install it now?

What platform? What kind of key is it?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

PC

what do you mean what kind of key? i have a steam registration key that doesnt work and a DLC key that doesnt work either..

i have the game box here and the bill so i dont know whats wrong...

please help me, i dont know what to do. i waited so long for this game and now i cant even install it...

For Steam, you'll have to wait until the game is released. Tuesday at 1 AM CET.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

even for the registration? are you sure?

if not i can contact the support meanwhile..

Oh you're right, sorry - you should be able to pre-load it already.

Try contacting Steam support, yes.

steam had a problem with it they made it work for me. thank you.

Great to hear it's solved!

I got a Steam key from Amazon for my preorder, but it doesn't work. Says something about needing a previous game for it to work. WTF?