Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: What weapon DLC or other are you most looking forward to using in Absolution?

What weapon DLC or other are you most looking forward to using in Absolution?

What weapon DLC or other are you most looking forward to using in Absolution?

Silver ballers for me, but definitely want to get some time in with the pro edition DLC Jagd P22G pistol.

Pretty much any silenced sniper. I have no idea what the weapons look like and which are in the game though, guess that will be revealed in a few days.

***** Silver ballers will be DLC o.O

I want Beretta M92F Chrome from the first trailer. And supressor for it.

Smile

Please who needs firearms go pro assassins and use the wire
    To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
    -Winston Churchill

I am waiting for someone to say the plunger lol.

According to Hitman Wiki ( the list is not complete and don't know how reliable it is ) the silver ballers will be included in the base game. Also for the Professional edition it is worded this way
    ...advanced access to a range of in-game Agency Weapons...
    which arguably can be interpreted that all DLC weapons will be found in the game.

Wire works well too, plan on using as many options as I can.

what the hell
    how ***** they make the silver ballers DLC
    wtf wtf wtf

I seriously can't wait to smack people down with bottles, wrenches, busts and the like.
    signature image

Silver Ballers are NOT DLC. Read the thread title. Then read it again, because it seems it was misunderstood.

Originally Posted by Rekalty
    Silver Ballers are NOT DLC. Read the thread title. Then read it again, because it seems it was misunderstood.
    well i read this..not the title

I am waiting for someone to say the plunger lol.

According to Hitman Wiki ( the list is not complete and don't know how reliable it is ) the silver ballers will be included in the base game. Also for the Professional edition it is worded this way

Wire works well too, plan on using as many options as I can.

I wasn't saying they were DLC i was saying the opposite lol, but i see that you may have misinterpreted my thread title. The silverballers are in the base game, just asking what everyone wants to use.

i didn't misinterpreted
    my english is weak..sooo weak

My favorite part of the old Hitman's was collecting all the different weapons, even if I only used two. This time, I want to use the tommy gun DLC. It looks awesome.
    "Names are for friends, so I don't need one." -Agent 47

Any type of knife/sword. I hate firearms lol.

I think that the confusion about the silver ballers just stems a little from the title where it seems like it says weapon DLC when I'm guessing it mean weapon, DLC or others.

Anyway,

The Silverballer(s), katana... I'm blanking out right now, but nonetheless I can't wait to see all the amounts of weapons

Yea i should have put a comma in there, my bad
    My client also wanted me to make sure the picture is the LAST thing you see. Please look at the picture, Mr. Clarence. -47

Anything that has a silencer on it.
    Doorman: Absolution. Tom Francis from, PC Gamer was 100 percent right all along: http://tinyurl.com/cqpv4wb Steam ID: Sean Rubin

1.) Any silenced pistol, with the improved aiming controls and the ability to use them for eliminations (when previously you could only do this with melee weapons, like the classic fiber wire)

2.) The ability to sneak up behind and nonlethally subdue enemies with your bare hands

3.) Fiber wire, which now allows you to drag the body immediately; I'd expect to use it more often for it's efficiency if it wasn't such a painful way to kill somebody.

Oh yes I want to snap necks and use poison/sedatives. I only use firearms if I need to.

I only like Uzi. The others are cool upgraded but dropping all 50-150 rounds in 5 seconds is awesome.
    XZX WAS HERE

Originally Posted by Spiderix
    Oh yes I want to snap necks and use poison/sedatives. I only use firearms if I need to.
    Same here. I mostly use the fiber wire. I try for Silent Assassin in every mission.
    Doorman: Absolution. Tom Francis from, PC Gamer was 100 percent right all along: http://tinyurl.com/cqpv4wb Steam ID: Sean Rubin

Originally Posted by Sean Rubin
    Same here. I mostly use the fiber wire. I try for Silent Assassin in every mission.
    The wire is silly. He just flicks his hands sometimes and the guy is dead.
    XZX WAS HERE

I dont really use weapons either, only if i need to, i prefer fiber wire but now that we have the option to subdue and snap necks with our bare hands that will probably be my choice of assassination most of the time
    Do You Want Some Jack Daniels In Your Eyebrows ? :nut:

Originally Posted by Scottyboy1990
    I dont really use weapons either, only if i need to, i prefer fiber wire but now that we have the option to subdue and snap necks with our bare hands that will probably be my choice of assassination most of the time
    There's something especially gratifying about doing a lot with very little, isn't there? "Suit only, no weapons" runs can now become a thing.

Originally Posted by Secret Invasion
    There's something especially gratifying about doing a lot with very little, isn't there? "Suit only, no weapons" runs can now become a thing.
    Sounds great to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last