Thread: notebook & tnt

notebook & tnt

notebook & tnt

i have spent hours scavenging every inch of shaving lenny for this mysterious " notebook " does this thing exhist? if it does, exactly where is it!!??

also the tnt in the countdown mission , again spending countless hours searching i have found alot of tnt but a cannot pick any of it up HELP PLEASE!!!!!

1) Notebook is "Lost in the geometry for now" - official IO programmer response

2) TNT is currently MIA in "Countdown"

3) Aries 24-7 gun is currently MIA in "Operation Sledgehammer"

Platform - Xbox 360

Originally Posted by Groundunder72
    3) Aries 24-7 gun is currently MIA in "Operation Sledgehammer"
    What "MIA" means? I have unlocked Aries 24-7 (in lost and found section) in Operation Sledgehammer, but I don't remember where I found it.

Exclamation

just want to help out with the ARIES 24-7 pick up.

it is not lost or unobtainable.. here is how you find it:
    This weapon can only be acquired on any of the Professional difficulty modes. This weapon is carried by one of the extra Guards (not Backups) that only appear in the higher difficulty levels.

you must play on the difficulty level "HARD" or above to have the extra guards that walk around. Find one, kill one, take the gun.

the TNT in COUNTDOWN is NOT OBTAINABLE
    the NOTEBOOK (not to be confused with evidence) in SHAVING LENNY is NOT OBTAINABLE
    (unless they patch it, which is not a high priority, don't bother looking for it)

hope this helps!

Originally Posted by tosgravely

just want to help out with the ARIES 24-7 pick up.

it is not lost or unobtainable.. here is how you find it:
    This weapon can only be acquired on any of the Professional difficulty modes. This weapon is carried by one of the extra Guards (not Backups) that only appear in the higher difficulty levels.

you must play on the difficulty level "HARD" or above to have the extra guards that walk around. Find one, kill one, take the gun.

the TNT in COUNTDOWN is NOT OBTAINABLE
    the NOTEBOOK (not to be confused with evidence) in SHAVING LENNY is NOT OBTAINABLE
    (unless they patch it, which is not a high priority, don't bother looking for it)

hope this helps!
    On Hope Fair, you'll see a lone Agency guard carrying the Aries 24-7. He circles by the evidence then back around the barrels by the exit point.
    It's not easy without alerting anyone. I hid opposite him behind the barrels and tossed something in the corner to get him to turn around then snuck him from behind.

I JUST spent 3 hours trying to find the tnt on Countdown. (IGN says it's near the heliport but they don't offer any proof). I searched everywhere, all 3 levels. Blowing up the mines, taking Dexter hostage so he'd stop shooting at me...you name it. I'm gonna pass on it for now.

EDIT: nvrmd, Seems IOI sent out a patch to remove the notebook and the tnt from the lost and found for pc users.
    But for ps3 or xbox users, like myself, there is no patch.
    I spent God knows how many hours searching every square inch of Shaving Lenny and Countdown for nothing.