Thread: GRIEVOUS

GRIEVOUS

GRIEVOUS

FACE ME.

I think Grievous is no longer with us, Kent.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

I've owed him this for a long time, and I pay my debts.... to the penny

I've been trying to write him a pm for fourteen months. Today is my last chance.

how are things Jack? Looks like everyone around here died... we're all that's left of the resistance.

Not much going on here, to be honest... Still patiently waiting for that K&L3 announcement to be made any dog damn day now. You?

I'm taking my gun and headed for a game called WarZ ... until KL3 is announced.

Prepared myself for Spec Ops: The Line by watching Apocalypse Now Redux last week. Here's to hoping the game is decent...

what about Payday: The Heist?

Enjoyed the PSN trial version immensely but I'd rather wait patiently for a physical copy.

I was eyeing Payday a while ago when it was on sale on steam, but decided not to since I lack people to play it with. It seemed pretty good from what I've seen, if a little fantastical.

Also you'll have to let us know how Spec Ops is, Jack. I've heard some rather conflicting things about it.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

Hey fellow Dead Men.... I don't wanna tell you how to live your lives, or how to feel...

but

Payday: The Heist is free to play on steam for a limited time, and is 75% off right now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240/

I'll even go so far as to say that this game is probably the closest thing to Fragile Alliance you're gonna find out there right now. I really like it. For 4.99 - you can't go wrong.

Hey guys. Guys... did you hear?

GTA V.... is kind of... well, based on heists. Yeah, heists.

It's going to be *** awesome.

Yeah, it sounds pretty good. So far it seems like they're taking all the good from GTA 4.

And 2/3 of the main characters give me a heavy Kane and Lynch vibe.
    "No, it's an EyePet. If you ever saw a puppy like that, you'd kill it with fire." -Ryan Davis

I wanna play this, but not on Xbox... the low framerate and awful visuals really don't do the world of GTA justice.

I think someone else posted these on here first, but I just wanted to mention that Kane & Lynch make a cameo in Hitman 5. They apparently could not get Brian Broom to do voicework for Kane... which sucks. They did get Jarion Monroe to return to voice Lynch though.

Interesting that Kane is wearing the grey suit from Dead Men, and Lynch is wearing his wife-beater outfit from Dog Days. I guess in this way they gave homage to both games at once.

When the player attacks Kane, he's got some kind of MP5 though... and not his trademark SIG 552 ... Lynch is using his shotgun though.

Kane
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaFbFkrozPA

Lynch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7xQiMgA_4

The Lynch bit was hilarious

I laughed out loud when the guy was like "I'm gonna kick your crazy ass outta here" to Lynch... haha

I'm also a bit reassured... the fact that they've included them as easter eggs in Hitman tells me that they are still loyal to the Kane & Lynch franchise.

they made money on *both* Kane & Lynch games... I could see them making a 3rd game someday. I really hope they do.

^ K&L3 is going to kick arse on the Glacier 2 engine...

I think I might get Absolution after all. For PC this time. I'm in the process of ordering the parts I need for my rig, very much looking forward to what it can do

I've played the Sniper Challenge and the graphics are insane. With 8x AA the game looks truly amazing. Props to the IOInteractive art department.

Digital Foundry Face-Off.