Thread: I Just Realized Something...

I Just Realized Something...

I Just Realized Something...

Remember how Adam crashed while landing the Leo on Panchaea?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI-Eq...eature=related

I always wondered why they put in that crashing part. It didn't seem to have any effect on the story, so why put it in?

Today I realized... it's probably another wink to the Icarus myth.

Jensen flies too close to the sun... and falls into the sea.

Mind = Blown.
    You got a funny way of talking... JJB.

To be honest, that part smells of cut content to me. One second he's crashing into the sea in a shuttle, the next he's just standing atop Panchaea's platform. How did he get up there?

If only I could have put points in swimming!
    Play games for the story

Originally Posted by Kodaemon
    To be honest, that part smells of cut content to me. One second he's crashing into the sea in a shuttle, the next he's just standing atop Panchaea's platform. How did he get up there?
    The next DLC. He has to deal with some underwater space aliens who like the augmentation technology and want to learn more. He sends them back to area 51 in a body bag.

Originally Posted by Kodaemon
    Originally Posted by sonicsidewinder
    If only I could have put points in swimming!
    Yeah, they cut the part where Jensen shows off his mean butterfly stroke.

Originally Posted by Locutus of BORG
    Yeah, they cut the part where Jensen shows off his mean butterfly stroke.
    It was going to be a mini-game in the form of a QTE. By repeatedly pressing Spacebar, you will swim to the platform and beat Michael Phelps' time, thus earning recognition for the virtue of augs.
    signature image

I still have nightmares from my childhood about spacebar smashing to get Globox to swim up a waterfall in Rayman 3.

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by JCpie
    I still have nightmares from my childhood about spacebar smashing to get Globox to swim up a waterfall in Rayman 3.
    DUDE why'd you bring that up I went to therapy for five years to get rid of that memory!
    You got a funny way of talking... JJB.

Originally Posted by Zerim
    DUDE why'd you bring that up I went to therapy for five years to get rid of that memory!
    Deal with it, Cyborgs are ppl too, and they deserve athletic representation!