Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: What do you think of Nosgoth? - Win a Custom Forum Title!

What do you think of Nosgoth? - Win a Custom Forum Title!

Cool What do you think of Nosgoth? - Win a Custom Forum Title!

Hi all!

We would really love to hear your positive thoughts about Nosgoth in one simple sentence, and you have a chance of winning a Custom Forum Title in the process!

Rules:

• Your sentence must be no longer than 30 words in length, and must include the word "Nosgoth" somewhere within it.
    • To enter, simply reply on this thread with your sentence using the format in the following example:
      "Nosgoth is great!" - Xenonetix
      (Your sentence in quotes, followed by your username. If your username is different on Steam from the forums, you are welcome to use that name instead.)
    • You will be entered into a Prize Draw for a Custom Forum Title. 3 people will be randomly selected for the prize.
    • You may participate as many times as you like, but your name will only be counted once in the prize draw.
    • Any copying of previous entrants will be discounted.
    • Competition closes at 10pm UTC/GMT on Thursday, 22nd May 2014.

It's as simple as that! We look forward to your participation,

~ Xenonetix ~

"Nosgoth, because how else am I going to murder a human and then drink their blood without getting sent to jail?" - Squigiligimous

Also holy crap this competition has one heck of a short timer... anyone else frustrated with the inability to put a line through words? Was hoping I could strike through "Murder" and put "Harvest". Oh well

"Nosgoth evokes both the effortless grace and power of the vampires and the gritty, determined ingenuity of the humans, bringing out both kinds of warrior in the player.” -Hashakgik888

"These vampires are dark gods, and thinning the herd has never been as viscerally fun as in Nosgoth." - Hashakgik888
    Last edited by Hashakgik888; 21st May 2014 at 11:44.

"Nosgoth grants us a chance to see a new part of the lore never experienced and see the setting of Legacy of Kain from a completely different perspective." -Khalith
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

"Nosgoth shows us what REAL vampires are (sorry, Twilight-Fans)!" ~ Varulven

My english FTW!
    signature image

"Nosgoth be like all vampirey and stuff. And you get to bite people. It's like vampireville meets zombieville." -cmstache
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

"Nosgoth is a gateway to a whole new, great and exiting experience to play vs other players in a competitive match, never have I played any other game like Nosgoth, giving it a whole new game feeling that many other games fail to do in this age of gaming." -ICantPauseItMom
    Last edited by ICantPauseItMom; 21st May 2014 at 16:25.
    signature image

"Nosgoth, here there be monsters"- Sanguise

"These aren't your daughters vampires in the land of Nosgoth"-Sanguise
    signature image

Nosgoth let's you be the thing that goes bump in the night, and then let's you shoot it in the face. -BOOMstyx

"Nosgoth is an amazing game with an incredible community of players and developers!" -MasterZtark

"Nosgoth combines gripping graphics and ceaseless entertainment similar to L4D without safe room rush, a solid foundation players and developers tinker with much potential to expand." -GluttonyFang

"Nosgoth is my childhood reborn, a rekindling of memories, a glorious whirlwind of blood and destruction. Nosgoth is entertainment at its finest." - Diaphonos
    Last edited by Diaphonos; 23rd May 2014 at 07:10.
    signature image

"Nosgoth is a shining example of a competitive game that rewards skill and teamwork, while still appealing to everyone and being incredibly fun!" - Cintax

"Nosgoth is an amazing fast paste multiplayer experience and it comes with a free nostalgia trip that we remember from the Legacy of Kain series" Soiu

Nosgoth brings a fresh new take on the classic 4v4 arena game, the visuals are amazing, and the balance is pretty good.

"Nosgoth is a promising addition to the "Tactical Action Multiplayer-PvP Arena Xenogeneic"-genre (short: Tampax ®) and has its roots in a dark, gothic game-world where morality is a twistable thing." -ThomasterXXL

"Nosgoth is a genocidal potato-salad that tickles your anus in a good way." -ThomasterXXL
    Please use this one for official Ads!
    Last edited by Tube_Reaver; 22nd May 2014 at 09:20. Reason: Double posting

"Such Nosgoth, such fun. All this in an addictive vampire/human pvp game"

-ItsMike

"Nosgoth is the ember of rebirth for the long extinguished inferno known as the Legacy of Kain; and I, along with countless others, will fuel this ember until that inferno rises once more like a phoenix from the ashes of its dormancy." -Livin

(Drops mic and walks off the stage)
    Last edited by GenFeelGood; 22nd May 2014 at 06:56.

"Play Nosgoth because the vampires don't sparkle!" - Saybel

"A game that has asymmetric teams that requires finesse and proper teamwork to win: Nosgoth, coordinated slaughter" - Forbidden_Ally

"Nosgoth isn’t just an amazing game that you lose a couple of hours in - anyone looking at its history will find themselves among a very large and amazing community." - neoVictrix

"Nosgoth doesn't have a proper abbreviation for it's genre. MOBA technically fits, but as that term is used to describe other type of games, it needs something else." -Diexna

"The intense asymmetrical combat of Nosgoth is fresh and gritty, and something I've never seen before." -Myth

"Nosgoth - It lets you bring glory to the Clan Lieutenants, and then shoot their spawn in the face, ten minutes later. Win-win. Can't beat that!" - Black Cardinal Peaches

(Steam Name)
    Black Cardinal Peaches, at your service. I stream things sometimes. Wanna see?

"Nosgoth is a game at which I'm not good at all but keep on playing beacause it is so much fun, also, legacy of kain ftw" -Phil four fingers

Page 1 of 2 12 Last