Thread: patch1.1 , patch1.1.1 , requires Battlestations Midway to be installed

patch1.1 , patch1.1.1 , requires Battlestations Midway to be installed

Question patch1.1 , patch1.1.1 , requires Battlestations Midway to be installed

Hey, a month ago i bought a DVD of BS:M i have completed this game now i want to install new map and patch for it, i have downloaded both patches from "http://www.battlestations.eu/index.php/en/downloads/category/1-patches"

But while installing it says: BS:M patch1.1 requires BS:M to be installed

and my pc folder is C://program files/KAPITALSIN/Battlestations Midway

please suggest, how can i update this game?

please help

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Have you tried installing the game in the default location then applying the patch?

yes, my default installation path is c://program file/KAPITALSIN/BSM

Once a time i doubt that the name KAPITALSIN may cause problem, and i changed it to Eidos, but there is no problem for game playing,

Now what to do?, i want that patch to be installed any how.

please help

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Prior to trying to install this patch have you installed any kind of MOD or trainer? Any installation of any kind MOD may cause an issue. If you have, make a copy of your save files and reinstall the game. Then try to install the patch.

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Prior to trying to install this patch have you installed any kind of MOD or trainer? Any installation of any kind MOD may cause an issue. If you have, make a copy of your save files and reinstall the game. Then try to install the patch.
    Hey i've uninstalled the game and tried to install that patch, but its not working. same msg appears.

i've uninstalled the game, and tried to install patch 1.1, but same msg appears,

And can u tell me please what is this " KAPITALSIN ", AND why installation directory shows it instead of Eidos?