Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 188

Thread: Defiance Modding Thread - Widescreen Support, Texture Upgrades

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Updated with Kain's skin packs the batform symbols, Raziel's checkpoints, the blessed barrier, and new bats for Kain.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Updated with Kain's skin packs the batform symbols, Raziel's checkpoints, the blessed barrier, and new bats for Kain.
    would be nice to be remade in 3d blood omen rather than the result of legacy. I think the first chapter is the most beautiful work on it would be nice new graphics. omnicide blood has been slow and has not done so well

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by janos audron View Post
    omnicide blood has been slow and has not done so well
    You know nothing, Jon Snow. (c)



    The Hylden, awesome stuff! I'm waiting more new materials from you. Russian community are impressed

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Thank you both And to the rest of the Russian community

    Janos, I am not sure I read it right, but if you meant the first chapter where I upgraded the Sarafan environment textures, then yes, I too want to continue doing that. One step at a time. I have to fix things as they come, and right now, the character models need another upgrade like the one I gave Kain.

    To that end, Raziel's skins are fully updated, so check them out in the first post

    Download them here:

    Raziel Cloaked

    Raziel no Cloak

    A huge amount of other things fixed and I've upgraded the corpse Raziel uses to enter the physical world, which is the same texture used on one of the Revenants, so an enemy in Vorador's mansion is also updated

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Thank you both And to the rest of the Russian community

    Janos, I am not sure I read it right, but if you meant the first chapter where I upgraded the Sarafan environment textures, then yes, I too want to continue doing that. One step at a time. I have to fix things as they come, and right now, the character models need another upgrade like the one I gave Kain.

    To that end, Raziel's skins are fully updated, so check them out in the first post

    Download them here:

    Raziel Cloaked

    Raziel no Cloak

    A huge amount of other things fixed and I've upgraded the corpse Raziel uses to enter the physical world, which is the same texture used on one of the Revenants, so an enemy in Vorador's mansion is also updated
    I refer you to the first blood omen 1 fantastic would see him in 3d with all spells and environments, it would be a Herculean task. the silicon knight wanted to do it but he said it would be difficult precisely

    where can I download the graphics of hilden and raziel? I did not understand what is the link

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Thank you both And to the rest of the Russian community

    Janos, I am not sure I read it right, but if you meant the first chapter where I upgraded the Sarafan environment textures, then yes, I too want to continue doing that. One step at a time. I have to fix things as they come, and right now, the character models need another upgrade like the one I gave Kain.

    To that end, Raziel's skins are fully updated, so check them out in the first post

    Download them here:

    Raziel Cloaked

    Raziel no Cloak

    A huge amount of other things fixed and I've upgraded the corpse Raziel uses to enter the physical world, which is the same texture used on one of the Revenants, so an enemy in Vorador's mansion is also updated
    I would love to have the new texture raziel and kain with the new hilden but I can not find where to download a working lik

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    The links for Raziel are in the post you're quoting. They're underlined.

    Kain's links have stopped working again. I had to reupload them. If no-one downloads the links for a time, SendSpace removes the files... It's kind of a pain, but they charge too much for a paid account.

    Here are Kain's skins:

    Kain and Reaver

    Kain and Reaver no Cape


    Please try and use the Edit Post button instead of posting multiple times, Janos. It's at the bottom of your posts. Saves me from having to merge them. Thanks.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    3,075
    Thanks, Hylden! Which package do I download to have everything in one? Could you maybe also make a variation of Kain + everything else (except Raziel)? How come the files are so much smaller now? I remember it was like 100MB before.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    The links for Raziel are in the post you're quoting. They're underlined.

    Kain's links have stopped working again. I had to reupload them. If no-one downloads the links for a time, SendSpace removes the files... It's kind of a pain, but they charge too much for a paid account.

    Here are Kain's skins:

    Kain and Reaver

    Kain and Reaver no Cape


    Please try and use the Edit Post button instead of posting multiple times, Janos. It's at the bottom of your posts. Saves me from having to merge them. Thanks.
    sorry are not very practical

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Raina Audron View Post
    Thanks, Hylden! Which package do I download to have everything in one? Could you maybe also make a variation of Kain + everything else (except Raziel)? How come the files are so much smaller now? I remember it was like 100MB before.
    You're welcome There is no file that has everything this time. You can run separate files at one time in Texmod, though. The only ones that are available right now until I upgrade the others are for Kain and Raziel (which contain all the new stuff I've shown recently). The files are so much smaller now because I've converted them to .dds files. It keeps the same quality, but in a compressed state until the game uses them. This is why games use this method to begin with. 'Twas awesome news finding this out, since the files would have been impractical upgraded from 1k now to 2k.

    Quote Originally Posted by janos audron View Post
    sorry are not very practical
    Hm?

  10. #110
    Janos, do you speak any other languages? German, French, Russian? Maybe somebody who speaks your native will be able to help you. And understand you.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    You're welcome There is no file that has everything this time. You can run separate files at one time in Texmod, though. The only ones that are available right now until I upgrade the others are for Kain and Raziel (which contain all the new stuff I've shown recently). The files are so much smaller now because I've converted them to .dds files. It keeps the same quality, but in a compressed state until the game uses them. This is why games use this method to begin with. 'Twas awesome news finding this out, since the files would have been impractical upgraded from 1k now to 2k.
    Oooh, I see makes sense. Thank you, I´ve downloaded all of them today
    OMG, for real? So that´s what .dds does? I had no idea, very useful!

    Count: from looking on his channel, I think he is Italian.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Yup, I wondered to myself that games are coming out with 2k and 4k textures, and those couldn't be taking up so much room, so it must have had something to do with the format they use. Luckily, I was right

    Yeah, if someone could help Janos in his native tongue, it would be great. I don't know who speaks Italian here. I feel bad for not knowing exactly what the problem is I've uploaded the files the same way and have tried to make it easier to see in the first post, putting the mass of pictures under spoiler tags and the new links larger and in bold.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Yup, I wondered to myself that games are coming out with 2k and 4k textures, and those couldn't be taking up so much room, so it must have had something to do with the format they use. Luckily, I was right

    Yeah, if someone could help Janos in his native tongue, it would be great. I don't know who speaks Italian here. I feel bad for not knowing exactly what the problem is I've uploaded the files the same way and have tried to make it easier to see in the first post, putting the mass of pictures under spoiler tags and the new links larger and in bold.
    scrivo in italiano visto che il mio inglese è di basso livello forse con il traduttore capirete meglio, mi ero semplicemente scusato, perchè non sono molto pratico del sito.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Using a translator I got that you were apologizing. If that's the case, don't worry I'm sorry for the communications problem.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Using a translator I got that you were apologizing. If that's the case, don't worry I'm sorry for the communications problem.
    comunque stavo cercando le modifiche che avete fatto agli hillden e a raziel, le modifiche alla metitrice e al rune non mi interessano

  16. #116
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Janos, the links for the Raziel skins contain both Raziel and the one Hylden enemy. Raziel Cloaked is the one you want. The other one differs only in that Raziel is basically naked

    The Kain and Reaver one is the same; it contains Kain's full skin with the Soul Reaver. The other stuff mentioned is stuff I've included with these files.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Janos, the links for the Raziel skins contain both Raziel and the one Hylden enemy. Raziel Cloaked is the one you want. The other one differs only in that Raziel is basically naked

    The Kain and Reaver one is the same; it contains Kain's full skin with the Soul Reaver. The other stuff mentioned is stuff I've included with these files.
    infatti li ho provati, però gli hilden rimangono gli stessi e anche raziel

  18. #118
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    The file works. The only thing I can think of are two possibilities here:

    1. Make sure that you're downloading the right file. On SendSpace, what you want to click on is "click here to start download from SendSpace." See below:


    (click image to enlarge)

    All of the other "Download Now" buttons are advertisements for other software.

    I hate that I have to offer up a host with all of those adds. I tried to make sure not to have one that did so, but some people couldn't download from Hotfile. Perhaps that FilePlanet might be better that Marcello uses, since the files are smaller now.


    2. Make sure that you've located where this file has been downloaded to on your computer and that you're not using the previous file in Texmod. I named this the same, SR CGI Raziel Skin, so that could also be the problem.

    And this is the same for Kain's files.

    If this doesn't solve it, I have no idea. I haven't heard from anyone else that there's a problem with the files and I am sure they work. Texmod generated them, so they have to work in Texmod universally.


    I am not sure how reliable Google Translate is for this, but here goes -- in case this helps if it's in Italian:


    Il file funziona. L'unica cosa che mi viene in mente sono due possibilit* in:

    1. Assicurarsi che si sta scaricando il file giusto. Su SendSpace, ciò che si desidera fare clic su è "[B] Clicca qui per avviare il download da SendSpace [/ B]." Vedi sotto:


    (click image to enlarge)

    Tutti gli altri "Download Now" pulsanti sono pubblicit* di altri software.

    Io odio che ho da offrire su un host con tutti quelli aggiunge. Ho cercato di fare in modo di non avere uno che ha fatto, ma alcune persone non riuscivo a scaricare da Hotfile. Forse che FilePlanet potrebbe essere migliore che Marcello utilizza, dato che i file sono più piccoli ora.


    2. Assicurarsi che hai individuato dove il file è stato scaricato sul computer e che non si sta utilizzando il file precedente in TexMod. Ho chiamato questo stesso, [B] SR CGI Raziel pelle [/ B], in modo che potrebbe anche essere il problema.

    E questo è lo stesso per i file di Kain.

    Se questa non lo risolve, non ho idea. Non ho sentito da chiunque altro che ci sia un problema con i file e sono sicuro che funzionano. TexMod li ha generati, in modo da avere per lavorare in TexMod universalmente.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    The file works. The only thing I can think of are two possibilities here:

    1. Make sure that you're downloading the right file. On SendSpace, what you want to click on is "click here to start download from SendSpace." See below:


    (click image to enlarge)

    All of the other "Download Now" buttons are advertisements for other software.

    I hate that I have to offer up a host with all of those adds. I tried to make sure not to have one that did so, but some people couldn't download from Hotfile. Perhaps that FilePlanet might be better that Marcello uses, since the files are smaller now.


    2. Make sure that you've located where this file has been downloaded to on your computer and that you're not using the previous file in Texmod. I named this the same, SR CGI Raziel Skin, so that could also be the problem.

    And this is the same for Kain's files.

    If this doesn't solve it, I have no idea. I haven't heard from anyone else that there's a problem with the files and I am sure they work. Texmod generated them, so they have to work in Texmod universally.


    I am not sure how reliable Google Translate is for this, but here goes -- in case this helps if it's in Italian:


    Il file funziona. L'unica cosa che mi viene in mente sono due possibilit* in:

    1. Assicurarsi che si sta scaricando il file giusto. Su SendSpace, ciò che si desidera fare clic su è "[B] Clicca qui per avviare il download da SendSpace [/ B]." Vedi sotto:


    (click image to enlarge)

    Tutti gli altri "Download Now" pulsanti sono pubblicit* di altri software.

    Io odio che ho da offrire su un host con tutti quelli aggiunge. Ho cercato di fare in modo di non avere uno che ha fatto, ma alcune persone non riuscivo a scaricare da Hotfile. Forse che FilePlanet potrebbe essere migliore che Marcello utilizza, dato che i file sono più piccoli ora.


    2. Assicurarsi che hai individuato dove il file è stato scaricato sul computer e che non si sta utilizzando il file precedente in TexMod. Ho chiamato questo stesso, [B] SR CGI Raziel pelle [/ B], in modo che potrebbe anche essere il problema.

    E questo è lo stesso per i file di Kain.

    Se questa non lo risolve, non ho idea. Non ho sentito da chiunque altro che ci sia un problema con i file e sono sicuro che funzionano. TexMod li ha generati, in modo da avere per lavorare in TexMod universalmente.
    grazie per l'aiuto siete sempre molto gentili

  20. #120
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    You're welcome (Sei il benvenuto) I'm very glad Google Translate works this well.


    If future problems arise that you think will be easier to say in Italian, feel free to send me a private message (click on my user name to the left and you'll see an option for it).

  21. #121
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Updloaded Moebius' skin:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2cep2



    I uploaded Kain and Raziel again. Fixes to the game Heads Up Display, removed the menu and loading screen changes (added them in another file). The menu and loading screen interfere with the opening and prologue videos. Download the new files below, or in the OP:

    Kain:

    Kain with Cape

    Kain no Cape


    Raziel:

    Raziel Cloaked

    Raziel no Cloak


    And, in addition to this, I've uploaded a version of Raziel with the "Kain Reaver" -- the red and black wraith blade seen in deleted material from SR1:

    Raziel with Kain Reaver


    The menu and loading screen option can be downloaded and run separately:

    Menu and Loading screens


    Busy, busy...

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    3,075
    Thanks, Hylden! I downloaded all of them

  23. #123
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    You're welcome and I hope it's working for everyone.

  24. #124
    Works like a charm. It's amazing how much difference seemingly minor thing like HUD makes.

  25. #125
    The Hylden is awesome. I downloaded everything. Hylden, I have three questions.Will you be working on the Blood Omen 2? How to get the texture of it ? And is it possible to transfer models from the defiance in it...
    Many thanks in advance.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •