Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 188

Thread: Defiance Modding Thread - Widescreen Support, Texture Upgrades

  1. #76
    you can have a single pack of all skin products now?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    3,075
    ugh, did you really have to click quote instead of simple reply? xD

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    I agree. Please people, do not quote the OP in its entirety. It's huge enough for people to sit through as is on the first page.

    As for the question: I originally was updating the Full CGI Kain and Raziel skin pack as I added the others to make that the full skin pack for people willing to download it. However, it's just getting too huge to do that and since people can load multiple packs in Texmod at once, that's probably a better way.

    If the future happens where the actual game files can be altered, then that would be worth releasing a fully combined new .exe for the game. I hope that makes sense.

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    I agree. Please people, do not quote the OP in its entirety. It's huge enough for people to sit through as is on the first page.

    As for the question: I originally was updating the Full CGI Kain and Raziel skin pack as I added the others to make that the full skin pack for people willing to download it. However, it's just getting too huge to do that and since people multiple packs in Texmod and it will load them all at once, that's probably a better way.

    If the future happens where the actual game files can be altered, then that would be worth releasing a fully combined new .exe for the game. I hope that makes sense.
    also will change the texture of Vorador and Turret? Turret become monstrous

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Yeah, I'm working on Turel. A sleep disorder problem makes it hard to concentrate at times, so I had to give it a break. I've eased back into another project, and now I'm kind of going from one to the other. Turel's coming along pretty well.

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Yeah, I'm working on Turel. A sleep disorder problem makes it hard to concentrate at times, so I had to give it a break. I've eased back into another project, and now I'm kind of going from one to the other. Turel's coming along pretty well.
    I made a little gift for you I hope you enjoy it

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Nice video Thanks. It's good for people to be able to see what the mods look like in motion.

    Hm, since your last video, have you reinstalled Defiance without the widescreen patch? The one thing I noticed is that it looks like the proportions on the characters are stretched wider this time.

    Also, it's better if you embed YouTube videos, since YouTube's content is unregulated. Here's how to do that

  8. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Nice video Thanks. It's good for people to be able to see what the mods look like in motion.

    Hm, since your last video, have you reinstalled Defiance without the widescreen patch? The one thing I noticed is that it looks like the proportions on the characters are stretched wider this time.

    Also, it's better if you embed YouTube videos, since YouTube's content is unregulated. Here's how to do that
    is an exe file that sustutuisce one of the game? I saw the widescreen which occupies less original EXE. with regard to the merge, I have yet to understand everything

    the new exe request insert CD. I did the installation complete

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    There are two versions. One is for the GOG version, if you have that. The other is for if you have a physical copy of Defiance. In which case, you do need the CD in the tray to play.

    I thought that Your previous video with Raziel battling the statues looked like it was using the Widescreen patch. Looking at it again, I guess I was wrong. If the exe doesn't work, hopefully you have the CD, or copies the original exe and can put it back.

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    There are two versions. One is for the GOG version, if you have that. The other is for if you have a physical copy of Defiance. In which case, you do need the CD in the tray to play.

    I thought that Your previous video with Raziel battling the statues looked like it was using the Widescreen patch. Looking at it again, I guess I was wrong. If the exe doesn't work, hopefully you have the CD, or copies the original exe and can put it back.
    will I have the original game, istallo the full version because I do not want to ruin the cd keep it as gold

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Hm, if you have a digital version other than from GOG, then I am not sure if that works. And if you don't want to use your physical copy, then you might have to continue using the original .exe from your digital version. I don't know if Marcelo's .exe works with any other version and unfortunately he hasn't posted in a long time.

    Sorry I mentioned it and messed you up

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Hm, if you have a digital version other than from GOG, then I am not sure if that works. And if you don't want to use your physical copy, then you might have to continue using the original .exe from your digital version. I don't know if Marcelo's .exe works with any other version and unfortunately he hasn't posted in a long time.

    Sorry I mentioned it and messed you up
    I have the original version of 2003 in Italian with the two CD installation

  13. #88
    Thank you for this marvelous widescreen patch.
    I was once a vampire prophet like you... then I took an arrow to the knee.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Uploaded the revised Turel SR1-styled Skin packs: his standalone pack and a pack combined with Raziel are in the second post of the thread.

  15. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Uploaded the revised Turel SR1-styled Skin packs: his standalone pack and a pack combined with Raziel are in the second post of the thread.
    very good

  16. #91
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Thanks

    ** I've updated the OP with a new version of my SR-styled Kain and Raver. The SR Kain and Reaver pack is updated. Other packs will follow after I've worked on Raziel again.**

    Pics of the new version of him have been replaced, so you can see the differences.

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Thanks

    ** I've updated the OP with a new version of my SR-styled Kain and Raver. The SR Kain and Reaver pack is updated. Other packs will follow after I've worked on Raziel again.**

    Pics of the new version of him have been replaced, so you can see the differences.
    you show me the link of the file complete? I found only one of raziel and kain Turret but without. sorry for inglish

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    In the first post of this thread, the link is labeled SR1 CGI Kain and Reaver Skin and is under SendSpace (I haven't reuploaded the Hotfile version).

    I've also just updated it again, since I had further edits to make to Kain, so anyone who already downloaded from last night ... a new version is here.

  19. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    In the first post of this thread, the link is labeled SR1 CGI Kain and Reaver Skin and is under SendSpace (I haven't reuploaded the Hotfile version).

    I've also just updated it again, since I had further edits to make to Kain, so anyone who already downloaded from last night ... a new version is here.
    this file is 151 mb? n the meantime my tribute video is collecting fan, I send them to you here on the forum to see the new textures. sorry for english. you know a program that can merge the files TPF?

  20. #95
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    No, it's not that file. That's the full upgrade, which I haven't updated yet.

    Here's the link for the new Kain and Reaver skin.

    I'll try and clean up that first post to make it easier to navigate.

    I don't know of a program to merge the files, no.

  21. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    No, it's not that file. That's the full upgrade, which I haven't updated yet.

    Here's the link for the new Kain and Reaver skin.

    I'll try and clean up that first post to make it easier to navigate.

    I don't know of a program to merge the files, no.
    in this file there are also changes to the texture of places and beings? or should I load all the old files?

  22. #97
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    This file only alters Kain and the Reaver skins. Use the old files for the rest.

    I'm currently working on even bigger upgrades, but it will take a little time.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Brand new update to the OP. After finding out a way to paint on the models directly, I've reworked Kain from scratch.

    Here's a sample composite of him from the 3D program, and you can find more from the OP and images in my Fanart page:

    http://imageshack.us/a/img17/9370/ka...3dcoatimag.png


    Highlighted the two new skin packs for Kain in the OP, to avoid confusion. One skin pack is without the cape, so Kain can go brawling bare-chested

  24. #99
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    764
    Hylden can you do that pic again but with kain/no cape??

    also i dl'd the files but not before i had gotten a pink error message saying the file was updated and try again...
    "are you trying to bore me into submission?" ~ Raziel/Defiance
    signature image

  25. #100
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,649
    Probably not for a while. Read my rant over in the fanart thread about how long it's taking to render the full model.

    I just tried downloading both links while not logged in at SendSpeace and they work for me.

    While the with cape one was downloading, it did transfer me to another page where Ilivid, or some stupid program was trying to download also. Watch out for stupid pop ups like that. I wish I didn't have to warn anyone. Stupid host file sites.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •