Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10k - time to reminisce

Congrats, Driber.

Apparently I still have a long way to go myself, though I joined back in the day as well. I thought I'd at least have 2000 by now, but life took over and I don't pop in here very often anymore. Good to hear some old names mentioned anyway.

I'd add Chronicles5 and MountainDewNut to the old-timers list as well.

Ahhhh yes, MDN; I remember him. He was a fun chap

Quote Originally Posted by staticon View Post
    He's fine and still in Sweden. No longer with Solange but still friends.
    I wonder, are either of you still building/playing custom levels, or is that something that has died out?

I myself haven't touched the TRLE in many years. Also even playing custom levels doesn't seem like half the fun it used to be

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Congratulations on the 10000 Driber! (I haven't logged in here in a very long time!) My favourite post of your's was a few years back (and I can't believe I remember this) one of those funny image competitions, it was Christmas in theme and you posted Santa using a chimney as his toilet - spat my drink all over my keyboard from laughing!

(sorry, on a side note, am I allowed to ask what happened to Goran and Cat?)
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

Good to see you, Sophia! It's been a while.

Wow, haven't seen you in a long time, Sophia Leigh! Where have you been hiding?

Ahh, you mean this one?

I haven't seen Catsuit post here in ages. Not sure what happened.

Goran hung up his mod hat last year and we've rarely seen him here since.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Smile

Good to see you too Ruum

I've been very busy Driber doing all sorts; I bought a new motorbike (two years ago now) so it consumes a lot my time when the kiddies don't. And yes that is the pic! LMAO!
    signature image

Oeee cool. How about posting a pic of you on that bike in the members photo album sticky thread here!

Pic of bike posted but without me on it
    signature image

When my post hit 666 I got a bit weird-ed out. Although the actual number of the Devil is 616. 10k, lol, that's what my car was worth in 1977!
    XZX WAS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by xzx View Post
    When my post hit 666 I got a bit weird-ed out. Although the actual number of the Devil is 616. 10k, lol, that's what my car was worth in 1977!
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12