Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Reset the leaderboards!

Reset the leaderboards!

Please reset , this is not a way to treat your customers ( are you EA in disguise ? )

Good game ruined because people block the leaderboards.

I agree, PLEASE eidos, reset the leaderboard stats... There were a lot of exploits
    in this since before you released the Title Update to patch all the cheaters and now they are still
    up on all the stats which is almost impossible to obtain the Played as Kane & Lynch achievements.

Please reset the leadboards,

Jbrizzel-

Posts on trueachievements.com

just seen this on sale for £4.49, good job i didnt get it
    Posted by tommygun1707 on 28 Feb 13 17:17:14

Just looking at the recent winners list gave me . Those people really must have no lifes... Glad I didn't buy this.
    Posted by End Essence on 12 Jan 13 20:00:12

Costing yourself money eidos.

Pls reset the leaderboards and make them reset weekly. The game is broken due to these unobtainable achievments or cheaters.

You make alot of people happy doing this simple task....

I would like to see it as u can get celebrity for getting all the single player achievements and True Elite for getting all the Multiplayer achievements not fixing this problem is causing u to lose more and more customers everyday so I think u really need to do something before u have no customers

Please reset this leader board.

Im a huge fan of kane and lynch series, have been since it first released. One big bummer for me and the rest of the community, we can not get the last 2 achievements regarding the leaderboards. Please reset them if only just once. We have been loyal fans, please just do us this one favor. Thank you

What the HELL is it going to take for Eidos to reset the f***ing leaderboards? Or change the criteria for getting "Celebrity" and "True Elite"? My idea is that they should just give the achievements to everyone that have all of the other ones, putting an end to the worst(and most corrupt) idea for achievment criteria ever. I tell ya, the morons that come up with this horse *.

Please reset the leaderboards. This is an issue that can be easily fixed by having an automatic reset once a month, or even year to keep the customer happy and satisfied. Make the achievements achievable please. Thanks for your time.

agreed and started another thread http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...95#post1934595

OK, we hear you!

There is a leaderboard reset coming so I'm closing this thread.

Find out all the info in this new thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=139157

Page 3 of 3 First First 123