Thread: Online Co-op issue - Other Player Left

Online Co-op issue - Other Player Left

Good morning all,

Like so many others, I am having issues connecting to online coop. Basically, my friend and I have started the game, invited the other to a game, and joined the game lobby (where you select characters). A few seconds later we get kicked out with the message "other player left".

I understand that this was a problem earlier, from the volume of posts in forums, but can't find any solution or recent posts.

We tried the vsync thing (no luck), and have verified game file caches, reset computers, etc. All the basic things.

Can anyone help? I'm obviously concerned given that there's quite a lot of complaints about this and other aspects of the game's network code...

Cheers,
    wilkor

Same problem here. I'm wondering if other steam users are having the same problem. Perhaps steam didn't include the december 2010 patch that enabled online co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoLameBen View Post
    Same problem here. I'm wondering if other steam users are having the same problem. Perhaps steam didn't include the december 2010 patch that enabled online co-op.
    Yes, I have these problems too. I'm a Steam player of the game and managed to play coop online some time ago with success. Were trying to play just yesterday and had this problem, checked the files integrity and all, but the problem was not solved.

What just happened with the game all of a sudden that we can't play online anymore? Could Eidos look and re-patch the game, since they were planning to launch a Chrome version of LC:GOL?