Thread: BSmodHQ update v.3.0 for BSP

BSmodHQ update v.3.0 for BSP

1. BSmodHQ update v.3.0 for BSP

Following the great success of BSmodHQ updates 1.0 and 2.0 it is time for a bold new step in modding featuring brand new units, textures, weapons, multiplayer maps and music PLUS the much anticipated Midway-style gameplay maps wit set piece scenarios and some famous Midway maps lovingly recrated for Pacific. This will be the biggest mod ever in the history of Battlestations!!

This mod will feature the 1945 Yamato, beehive ammunition, the P-51 Mustang, Luppis and Porter class DD, Battle of Sibuyan Sea, Operation Ten-Go and so much more.

To find out more or become involved visit battlestations.co.za

Hey Axis, is your new mod strictly for multiplayer or will you be updating the single player campaigns as well? Also, when will this mod be released?

Rick
    -----
    ultima.omega.96@gmail.com

3. The physical game changes are global (single player and MP) and the new maps are available in skirmish and multiplayer. Most of the new units are "upgrade units" so they can be used in most missions and maps and they have maps dedicated to them.
    As for release I hope to bring it out within the next 3 months. Just got some final changes to make as well as bugfixing then just testing it then we'll be good to go.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    That is awesome to here. Looking forward to it.

aaaaaaa

6. Changelog

This is what the changelog looks like at the moment. Last chance for any small requests.....

Changelog v.3.0

Any news on a release date? And is there a version of the mod with the silent hunter battleships?

8. I am basically just waiting for the last unit's model to come in as well as 2 textures then the mod is done so it will be released in July. As for the Silent Hunter battleships, that is a mod unrelated to this one but I want to get into an agreement where we can work together to combine the mods as well as other mods in the future.

At the last minute I decided to include one more map and I'm sure you guys are going to love it....

OPERATION MIDWAY

Will this update be only for PC or will it be available to all game consoles as well?

Only for the PC version.

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrc3lX9Upgg

The long awaited release trailer for 3.0

That is looking really good. Can't wait to give it a go. Thanks for all the hard work.

Can you please explain me how to install mods, because i don't get it

First it is a good idea to make a backup of the entire game installation directory. This is typically C:\Program Files\EIDOS\Battlestations Pacific.

You then need to copy the contents of the mod into the game folder and overwrite the files as prompted. That will be it.

And how do you overwrite the files?

I have a mac not a windows, does that make a problem?

The mod was not developed for Mac nor was it tested for Mac. I can't say whether it will work or not.

I have downloaded it what now?

Install it as per the instructions within the installer