Thread: My YouTube Channel

My YouTube Channel

Exclamation My YouTube Channel

Hey JC2 fans! My names Moby1997 and I play Just Cause 2 on PS3. I do alot of Gameplays on YouTube so maybe check it out. Thanks

Also Its called GlassBlocklandStudios because I play a other game called Blockland and I didn't feel like making a other YouTube account so. Sorry. Anyway. Hope you enjoy my videos. Have a wonderful day

Also feel free to Friend me on Skype or PS3.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GlassBlocklandStudio

Smile :C

Why is no one responding? :C But if anyone can please Subscribe I put out alot of JC2 Gameplays. You might like them

Hey man, I will definetely check urv vids out.

Also, I'll send you my vid of me getting the coveted 99.95%

Originally Posted by iliketherangersalot2
    Hey man, I will definetely check urv vids out.

Also, I'll send you my vid of me getting the coveted 99.95%
    Thanks dude

Just Cause 2 on PS3? Hell yeah lets do it! I'm getting close to end it 99.87% so *** close!

DiamondGamr

Originally Posted by Cozzo
    Just Cause 2 on PS3? Hell yeah lets do it! I'm getting close to end it 99.87% so *** close!
    Nice! Did you Sub to me? All support is great. Also you guys should check out my friend (DiamondGamr) he's a good friend and he's putting out alot of JC2 Videos. You can find his Channel link on my Channel.

Originally Posted by Moby1997
    Nice! Did you Sub to me? All support is great. Also you guys should check out my friend (DiamondGamr) he's a good friend and he's putting out alot of JC2 Videos. You can find his Channel link on my Channel.
    I think I forgot lol sorry I will right now!