Thread: Quick Note to All Members

Quick Note to All Members

Hey folks,

As you all have undoubtedly noticed, this place has picked up a lot more activity as of late due to the new wave of info on TR9.

I wanted you all to be aware that while the forum staff tries to monitor as much content as possible, we cannot guarantee to review every single post around here, just like any other forum. And with the hectic events around E3, we'll have our hands full even more so than usual.

Though this place is well known for its overall friendly and diligent community, there may always be internet arguments lurking around the corner -- again, just like with any other forum -- or other things that violate our forum rules (such as posting links to dodgy sites, copyrighted material, embargoed assets, etc).

So if the staff is not on top of it right away, please feel free to use the forum's post report feature to bring possible problematic material to our attention quicker. You'll find this icon at the top of every post:

This will send a notice via email to all mods listed in this forum, which are currently: Driber, TranceTrouble, chip5541 and yours truly.

Thank you all for reading and your cooperation

Regards,

The Forum Staff.

lets hope it will not come to this. but thanks for the info
    signature image

Indeed, let's hope not. But always better to be readily prepared than sorry!

Also, on top of the post report feature, don't forget that you guys can also directly PM any of the aforementioned staff members, if problems are a-brewin' in these here parts.

Links to the profile pages of the current forum moderators are always listed at the bottom of the forum index page

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

*bump*

During the holidays, moderator watch will be less than usual, for obvious reasons, so if anything bad happens, please directly PM the staff, folks.

Open a new PM and write this in the TO field: driber; trancetrouble; the hylden; chip5541

Most of us get instant email notifications upon new PMs.

Please only use this method for urgent matters during the holidays, such as forum fights, etc. For non-urgent matters, such as spam reports, please continue to use the post report feature as normal

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Got it

*Takes up sniper perch on rooftop*

North East Quadrant clear
    signature image

I haven't been online at all since the 24th and just popping in for a minute to bump this

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!

Roger that, I'll take the north west quadrant
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Keep looking North, East & West guys. I am taking position on top of the Radio Tower with an AMR on my hand. Already shots some bullets in last few days. And the damage was heavy.