Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TR9 media thread ARCHIVE

Official TR9 media thread ARCHIVE

In order to keep the Official Media Thread nice and tidy, I am moving all my quick update posts and member feedback to this separate thread from time to time.

This thread will remain closed, as it merely serves as a place to archive the "non-permanent posts" from the media thread.

Feel free to (continue) use the media thread to post your comments / tips / requests / etc

---------

Until we get a better version of this image...

The link to podcast 6 downloads podcast 5. :/

oops sorry about that. fixed

^It's the same with #1 and #2. i:

edit: it says number 5 but number two is the second podcast, for some reason.

Ah, that's Meagan's fault

The episode numbering got changed along the way, so it's a bit confusing, but the links should download the correct corresponding podcast.

Note how some are named "podcast_x" and some "podcast_episode_x"

So the forth podcast is "officially" the first episode. Get it?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

http://driber.net/os/tr9/15-Year%20C...20by%20JJB.jpg

Looks like Lara is promoting the new iPhone. XD
    Well I've return. At the time of my leave I was gong through stuff. Plus the forums was not exciting to me anymore. I hope it's not the same now. XD

I did some re-organizing in the podcast section. I renamed the MP3 download links to make it less confusing and I've also uploaded all podcasts to YT for easier online viewing listening. Podcasts can now be listened to right from this page

Click here to jump to the improved podcast section

Quote Originally Posted by Vickram101 View Post
    http://driber.net/os/tr9/15-Year%20Celebration/High-Resolution%20Art/Profile%20Pic%20by%20JJB.jpg

Looks like Lara is promoting the new iPhone. XD
    Well, everyone loves Apple, don't they!

Ahem....

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

The Crystal Habit Podcast: Episode 7

download as MP3 | Full podcast transcription in Engish

"Ever wondered what it takes to script and shoot a cutscene? Crystal Creative Director Noah Hughes details the process in this episode of Crystal Habit Podcast. Karl Stewart also returns to answer a handful of longtime questions from listeners, and we crowdsource a segment from Tomb Raider fans as a Valentine’s week treat.

Due to a technical snafu, The Crystal Habit Podcast: Episode 6 was unavailable for a period of time. As such, we’ve extended the most recent Trivia contest till March 13, giving you plenty of time to enter the running to nab a limited Tomb Raider North Face jacket and survival kit. To make it even easier on you, we’ve compiled all the trivia questions in the final minutes of the podcast. Remember to enter all three answers in the appropriate fields of TombRaider.com/podcast to participate!

Also, The Crystal Habit Podcast is finally up and running on iTunes! Subscribe to keep up with the show.

Best of luck, and enjoy the podcast!"

Podcast 8 is live

download as MP3 | Full podcast transcription in English

"The inner workings of a game studio are often enigmatic, and The Crystal Habit Podcast: Episode 8 aims to shed light on what it takes to keep a crew of creatives happy and healthy. Karl Stewart also returns to answer five questions from listeners, and we touch on in-demand positions at the studio with Recruiter Casey Manning. Hosted by Meagan Marie.

(Benny, Michelle, and Brian)

As noted in the podcast, we’re changing up the format of the Tomb Raider Trivia Challenge in order to accommodate fans. I’ve received feedback that it’s a tad difficult for non-native English speakers to catch the questions posed on the podcast each month. As such, all three questions will be posted in text on our various social media outlets from now forward, including the Official Tomb Raider Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.

The trivia challenge will still correspond with the podcast each month in regards to timing, but this adjusted format should make it easier for fans worldwide to participate. Look for all three trivia challenge questions on the blog later today.

Enjoy the show!
    "

Podcast 9 is live

download as MP3 | Full podcast transcription in English

"Show Notes: As the largest museum and research complex in the world, the Smithsonian American Art Museum’s decision to explore the forty-year history of the video game was a major point of pride for the industry. This episode we talk with Smithsonian Web & Social Media Content Manager Georgina Goodlander and The Art of Video Games Curator Chris Melissinos about the landmark exhibition. Karl also stops in to address five new pressing questions, and Recruiter Casey Manning invites potential talent to pop by at E3. Hosted by yours truly!

I mention a handful of links in the podcast and as promised, here they are for easy access:

• Art of Video Games Exhibit [Link]
    • Companion Book: The Art of Video Games: From Pac-Man to Mass Effect [Link]
    • Art of Video Games/NA Square Enix Members Giveaway [Link]
    If you like what you hear, make sure to subscribe to The Crystal Habit on iTunes.

Enjoy the show!
    "

I know one picture but i don't know how to upload picture...
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Croft 1993 View Post
    I know one picture but i don't know how to upload picture...
    You mean from your computer? You can use this: http://pic.driber.net/up

If you mean somewhere online, then just post the image URL or link to the page

I was suddenly pleased to see this thread bumped up specially because last post was from Driber then nothing inside.

When I'll add actual new media to the thread, I'll update the thread title

"The Reach" Screenshot

(click image to enlarge)

OMG. It's so amazing i'm gonna die! They really have done a lot to her hair

The game has been HEAVILY and INCREDIBLY DRASTICALLY IMPROVED! I thought it's a CGI screen and I'm an graphics maniac! <3 Uh, I can't believe it!
    signature image

what happend to her long & voluminous Ponytail ? :C

What on earth is she doing??? And what is she holding?

Hmm, I don't like the details of the hair and the clothes. I hope this isn't a definitive version..

shes holding the three ^_^ ohh i wanna see more screenie

Quote Originally Posted by .bit View Post
    Hmm, I don't like the details of the hair and the clothes. I hope this isn't a definitive version..
    Are you serious?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by ChewyKokoro View Post
    what happend to her long & voluminous Ponytail ? :C
    Can't you see over her left shoulder? It's really swishy like Alices' in Alice:Madness Returns! This has really numbed the pain for the released date being pushed back. I thought I wouldn't make it to E3

ahha i see : 3 swishy what do you mean by that ? i dont want it to bee way too thin c:

Quote Originally Posted by Lukass View Post
    Are you serious?
    Yes I mean, I like very much the new Lara, but from this screenshot the graphic doesn't look so amazing.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast