Thread: Can we get TRU DLCs on PC?

Can we get TRU DLCs on PC?

I really love TRU, so i want so hard to play the DLCs. But they were released only for Xbox360 Can we get them for PC?

No. They remain an X-Box exclusive. Considering how long ago the original release was, I don't think that's likely to change, either.
    signature image

I wish, but it's quite obvious this will be for life, xbox 360 exclusive for life... oh well.. at least they learnt the lesson on not repeating that again with future games.
    signature image

They could have brought a complete edition for all platforms at last, but it seems they are just exlusive for ever.

I was not aware of the Xbox exclusive DLC. Oh well, off to youtube watching them. Not as good as playing, but it's TR right?

They won't be released for any other platform. Have a look at the TR FAQ in the TR2013 forum. There's a part in it where CD addresses this specifically. Apparently it was never planned to be released for any other platform and the TRU team has since disbanded for other projects so the possibility of the DOC getting released in the future is nearly nonexistent.
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

Today when exclsuivity deals are signed there is a time limit, but square owns tomb raider now, maybe that can void the contract if they left it in perpetuity. Now that they have squares legal team this wont happen again in the future since no lawyer today would let something last in perpetuity.

I wanted them as well but it looks like it was only on xbox 360

Wish we could but is still no. Doesn't make much sense seen as PC are mostly MS windows anyway.

You did not miss anything without them, but I know the feeling not to own the whole game.

I wanted to start a new thread about this topic, but I'll just use this. I still very much enjoy TRU and just started playing it again. It's been on Steam for quite a while now and I think that would be a good platform to release the DLC on for PC. Now after 8 years there's really no point in the deal. No one is going to a 360 just for TRU nowadays. So, why not just give it to us?! I would most definitely buy it on Steam!