Thread: Band-Aid On 47's Barcode

Band-Aid On 47's Barcode

Band-Aid On 47's Barcode

You can see in a few trailers and I believe screens that he has a bandaid over his barcode. Any guesses? I think it's either because people actually notice it in this game and he's trying to cover it up, or he put it there because he is leaving the ICA and cut off the skin or something of those sorts.

My gut feeling tells me that he's not actually 47.

He's now more known by people than before. My guess is that he's trying to cover up somehow the unique bar-code, who may easily blow his cover.

or he got hit on the back of the head? if he wanted it removed, its not like laser tattoo removal doesn't work, and unless 47 suffers from alopecia it's not like he couldn't not just stop shaving his head. it's pretty clear from the HD render of absolution's 47 that his head has hair folicals. But while we never see him use any, a shaved head is more of an ally to wearing wigs than already having hair.

Besides his barcode and bald head are too symbolic. the only way 47's head goes under any changes is via torture or incarciration where his hands are chained firmly to a wall, and his hair grows out.

he probably has alopecia
    FACT: I am definitely without a doubt........ the Truest Fan of the Thief franchise.

Well in one of the trailers the shortest one i think the barcode at 47's has been changed:1.47's original barcode = 640509-040147
    2.Absolution 47's barcode = 110706-040147
    So we have a new '47' or by some supernatural way he changed the barcode?
    It is called that in Hitman:Enemy Within 47 gets aknowledged that Ort-Meyer had put a GPL implant on 47 the same implant The Agency used to locate him(Maybe he tried to put it off since Agency has betrayed him?)

People change their names, 47 changes his barcode...

The developers were talking about it, they said that the agency made him kill that girl in the shower so he tried to get rid of it.

I can understand him trying to get rid of it but why would the barcode suddenly be changed?

Originally Posted by MasterSegos
    Well in one of the trailers the shortest one i think the barcode at 47's has been changed:1.47's original barcode = 640509-040147
    2.Absolution 47's barcode = 110706-040147
    So we have a new '47' or by some supernatural way he changed the barcode?
    It is called that in Hitman:Enemy Within 47 gets aknowledged that Ort-Meyer had put a GPL implant on 47 the same implant The Agency used to locate him(Maybe he tried to put it off since Agency has betrayed him?)
    That special barcode (110706-040147) was only used in the announcent teaser to how the date of reveal. Even then it was at the end of the trailer, NEVER on 47.

47's barcode has always been the famous 640509-040147.

He talks about the barcode near the 5 min mark I think

Has anyone heard about the next demo besides the sniper challenge?

HI there
    I am a green hand in Barcode area.And i just want to know that if there is a powerful Barcode tool which supports to process barcode directly.Thanks for any suggestions.

Originally Posted by Nana111
    HI there
    I am a green hand in Barcode area.And i just want to know that if there is a powerful Barcode tool which supports to process barcode directly.Thanks for any suggestions.
    hello, sweet. are you talking about professional and simple barcode toolkit for new learners, you'd better check this jasper barcode.

good luck

He has a bandaid over his barcode?That band-aid was really annoying me throughout the game! Can anyone tell me what he did exactly? At first I thought he was removing the barcode because it made him easy to identify.. still there though. What the hell did he do?