Thread: Ask Umah

Big Grin Ask Umah

Greetings, Everyone!

In light of my recent video contributions to the Community (e.g. “Introduction”, “RAWR” and a currently unreleased sample of video epicness) and a meme developed by BLOWHARD and Driber, I’ve elected to create a bit of a vlog series entitled “Oh, Umah!”. This will serve as more of a fun way of getting to know my friends here and through various social networking outlets better and bring information/opinions/commentary to everyone in a more engaging manner.

Now the only thing I’m missing on my venture into the viral world is material. That’s where you come in.

I’m looking for your questions to be posted here and/or on my social networking accounts. Questions can be about anything (e.g. games, movies, music, technology, personal, professional, advice, etc.). Each week, I’ll sift through and pick out submissions to respond to on my vlog “Oh, Umah!” and (hopefully) provide decent, informative and entertaining responses to said questions.

If you’re interested in participating, please post your questions here or on my social networking sites (which can be found via my profile). My sources in the Cabal and I really can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for me.

Regards,

~ Umah

EDIT:

And just when you thought this thread died out long ago, BOOM! Here it is again.

As promised, your questions finally answered by yours truly...

You can view my entire channel here.

Enjoy!

And go easy on me. I'm far from a professional acting personality.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Gut decision: Orange or Green?

So a man wants to go for a walk. He goes out early in the morning, enjoys the weather, and decides that today would be a good day to go hunting. So he returns home, grabs his rifle and heads out. When he reaches his desired spot, he plants a small flag. He walks two miles south, two miles east, two miles north, then shoots a bear by the flag. What color is the bear?
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Love this idea

Would be awesome if your initiative would inspire other members to whip out their cameras, too!

Okay then, first question......why so red?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I know the answer to that one

Speaking on colors, why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

heh

I'll let Umah answer that one if she chooses....but I can reveal it is because of us Dutch folks

True story.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

So this guy has a mulberry tree in his yard. He eats a few. Which if eaten unrip will make you hallucinate and think you're going to die. So now he's freaking out and seeing things, thinking he's dying. So it makes this boyfriend and girlfriend show up to be his new parents. He didn't die though and he wants to lose them. He says, "You can have anything in the refrigerator but don't eat from the tree or you'll surely die.". So he leaves and of course, they go eat the berries. LOL. He says, "You ate the berries?" "Go away!" It was his plan to make them eat the berries to get rid of them! Were they hallucinations or was he?
    XZX WAS HERE

When or where do we get the answers???
    signature image

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWHARD View Post
    When or where do we get the answers???
    I've been giving this thread a chance to gain momentum.

I'll probably work on a few over this upcoming weekend and post them here and to my YouTube Channel. (Yes, I have a YouTube Channel).

I wasn't expecting story problems. Hopefully I can come up with the correct response(s).
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Yes, I have a YouTube Channel
    OOOH OOOH post a link please
    signature image

Just say no

Awesome video

I'll get on thinking some more questions soon. This deserves an episode 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Love this idea

Would be awesome if your initiative would inspire other members to whip out their cameras, too!

Okay then, first question......why so red?
    I live by a bunch of broadcast stuff and space satellites. When you try to use cameras etc. it causes a feedback loop. Lol. Really.
    XZX WAS HERE

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Awesome.

Boxers or briefs?

Lol

Deaf or blind?

(And that means nothing being able to hear or see respectively for the rest of your life, leaving medical science out of the evasion.)

Lol. Why is it that when I actually make an effort to say, "clean" and I make a really great improvement but not 100%. Then somebody walks in and says, "Gee! What a mess! Don't you ever do anything!?" Or. If I am out ALL day and then decide to go in and relax, take a load off, somebody comes in and says, "Gee! Don't YOU EVER GO OUT!" How do you fix this? Because. You just have to spend your life arguing and really never get anywhere!
    XZX WAS HERE

If two trains starting at opposite ends of a 2,440 mile track are heading toward each other at 120 miles per hour, and a car is at the end of 330 mile road heading toward the exact middle of the train track, how fast does the car need to travel in order to get smashed between the two trains?

How long do we have to live?

does the world end 21 December 2012?

What is up with Amanda Bynes?;

She hit a car, drives off.
    Hit a cop, drives off.
    License gets suspended.
    Still drives, hits another car.
    Gets pulled over but not cited.
    Gets pulled over, ticketed.
    Goes and gets another car,
    pulled over within 2hrs of each other! Lol !
    XZX WAS HERE

FINALLY!!!! WTG UMAH!!!

Here's another one again;

"Why does a snake's belt slip?"
    signature image

Oh, come on people. These questions are insulting.
    XZX WAS HERE

Heh, awesome stuff, Umah

All delivered posthumously from what looks to be a truly comfy chair

What I think we all should want to know, though, is: how many Bothans died to bring you that information?

Come clean!

If you had to choose, would you rather be Snooki, Honey Boo Boo or Courtney Love?

What's a Blood-O-Man? hehehehehehe
    signature image

I think it would be cool if you answered Sean Klitzner's "Wouldja" video questions. If you are interested, I will post more. Also, if you would rather me just type out the questions instead of posting the video, I can do that too.

signature image