Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Hitman: Sniper Challenge Discussion Thread & FAQ

Hitman: Sniper Challenge Discussion Thread & FAQ

Hitman: Sniper Challenge Discussion Thread & FAQ

On May 10th, IO Interactive officially announced Hitman: Sniper Challenge, a free experience being offered for anyone pre-ordering Hitman Absolution from selected retailers. It is a stand-alone ‘hit’ in the Hitman universe and is intended as separate content for fans to enjoy whilst waiting for Hitman: Absolution to be released.

HitmanSniper.com will be the one-stop portal for Sniper Challenge players. Both to redeem their codes and see their place on the leaderboards.

Want to know more? You can see a behind-the-scenes video of how the Sniper Challenge was developed on the Hitman YouTube channel.

Below is an FAQ that should answer many of the questions that you might have. A full FAQ will be available at www.hitmansniper.com.

Please keep all Sniper Challenge discussion in this thread. Happy sniping!

Which retailers are supporting Sniper Challenge?

How do I get it?

What do I get when I pre-order?

When do I get access?

Do I earn anything to use in Hitman: Absolution?

Is there a time limit on the offer – do I need to pre-order before a certain date?

I pre-ordered with one of the retailers on the list but did so before this offer became available. Am I missing out?

How long can I play for? Does the Sniper Challenge have an end date?

Is it just content cut from Absolution?

Is it a prequel to Absolution?

Are there any online features?

What happens when a customer cancels their pre-order?

can we purchase 'sniper challenge' separately ??.... as i am waiting to see which version i will be ordering...

??

Yeah well another what a load of poorly activated monkey spunk.

I pre-order, i get my code today and lets see no instructions at all. So i look on Xbox live, yep nothing there to allow for code, i go back as the forum states and go to the sniperchallenge screen yeah well nothing loads there either.

So awesome, no code, no help, what a pineapple; suppose i better just bend over for it then.

nice try.....FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ill also add thats in Australia and on the Xbox 360. So im assuming that the launch is 15th USA or god knows where. This as usual means just poor planning and an attitude of who cares.

AGAIN FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On yet another note, instructions so to speak are a awesome on line among the 6 languages on the cardboard ( Fake Disc ) in the cover with the code saying go to the hitmansniper.com website to download.

So as stated, pathetic FAIL. It just load the same screen, no selections, nothing as of yet.

So the FAIL looks like a successful cancellation of the game as it shows the lack of foresight and product support that is on offer.

Hey Raefon,

I'm sorry that you've had such a bad experience.

Hitmansniper.com will be updated and fully 'live' to support code redemption in around 2 hours time and then you'll be sniping in no time. Hopefully, the instructions are clear enough to activate on Hitmansniper.com but I understand the frustration of not being able to use the code when the site does not accept your code or offer any other information. If you have any other issues, do let us know so we can offer support.

Travis

Thanks for the info Travis!

I´m looking forward to play the Sniper Challenge today, i hope i get my code ^^

thanks for the update! i got my code ready and waiting to go, any idea how long till the sites up? are we talking 10mins or a few hours? if anyone know's will be greatly appreciated

update 1- ahh 2hours i must of miss read that thanks!

update 2- you said 2hours yet now on the hitmansniper.com site it says 2pm BST? which would be more like 4hours time? o.O

Originally Posted by raefon
    Yeah well another what a load of poorly activated monkey spunk.

I pre-order, i get my code today and lets see no instructions at all. So i look on Xbox live, yep nothing there to allow for code, i go back as the forum states and go to the sniperchallenge screen yeah well nothing loads there either.

So awesome, no code, no help, what a pineapple; suppose i better just bend over for it then.

nice try.....FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ill also add thats in Australia and on the Xbox 360. So im assuming that the launch is 15th USA or god knows where. This as usual means just poor planning and an attitude of who cares.

AGAIN FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On yet another note, instructions so to speak are a awesome on line among the 6 languages on the cardboard ( Fake Disc ) in the cover with the code saying go to the hitmansniper.com website to download.

So as stated, pathetic FAIL. It just load the same screen, no selections, nothing as of yet.

So the FAIL looks like a successful cancellation of the game as it shows the lack of foresight and product support that is on offer.
    Hi.

The hitmansniper.com site is indeed incoming. I'm very sorry that you've been waiting but we've got some technical issues to sort out. We'll try to keep you all updated on progress. We're expecting it to be up in four hours time from now (3PM CET).

Okay. Enough time for me to get the code I´m very excited ^^

Hitmansniper.com will be live for code redemption at 2PM BST / 3PM CET

Technical difficulties what a load.......

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

And seriously every time its the same bull excuses we have had technical difficulties. Which should mean there is the door don't let it hit you on the way out.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

Smile

Technical difficulties what a load.......

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

And seriously every time its the same bull excuses we have had technical difficulties. Which should mean there is the door don't let it hit you on the way out.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

Waaa what a baby! Indeed use that door and GTFO

hey i preordered a day or two ago on amazon...no code as yet. will i get one?? someone help me!!!!!!!!

Raefon, please keep the tone civil here. We appreciate you're upset and feel like venting and that's okay. But if you cannot do it in a respectable manner and without insulting people on the forums, you force us to edit down your comments or all-out deleting them.

We realize that you have been waiting for this and we've given you a time when the service should be available. Please refrain from flaming users again.

Thanks.

Question Release in Belgium?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering If you know when the Sniper Challenge will be released in Belgium's stores?
    It's has been announced but still not available today :-(

Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by Plican12
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering If you know when the Sniper Challenge will be released in Belgium's stores?
    It's has been announced but still not available today :-(

Thanks a lot!
    As far as we know, it should be available today. Which store did you go to? We have the following listed as participants.

Game Mania
    Consoles-Fan
    Fnac
    Smartoys
    Playerone
    Mediamarkt
    Saturn
    Free Record Shop

Thanks a lot for your quick answer.

I've tried Smartoys, PlayerOne, which are the more "specialized" games stores, they have not yet received and invoke a delay at the supplier (Eidos Benelux?).

But i should try the others of the list!

helllllloooooo?????

Could you please tell me which stores participate in Germany?

Originally Posted by twanky1986
    helllllloooooo?????
    Hey!

Was it Amazon.co.uk that you ordered with? If so, the code should be sent to you at some point today (May 15th). See their terms for more info.

Originally Posted by Warlegend
    Could you please tell me which stores participate in Germany?
    All retailers that stock Absolution in Germany should support Sniper Challenge.

will it still be online at 2pm? because mines still doesnt seem to work?

yeah delays here is a time frame that we still cant meet.

FAIL !

AB/AC = AC/CB =

Obviously you just cant see the code.

FAIL !

AB/AC = AC/CB =

You're really immature.

Be patient people, awesome takes time

FAIL !

AB/AC = AC/CB =

This is my third ever post, i feel compelled to say:
    What an absolute loser! Have some patience for crying out loud! As the person earlier said, if you are so enraged by events GTFO.

Look forward to trying this little slice of awesome eidos!! Can't wait!

Oh yeah what ever patience is a virtue reserved for the mediocre.

You do realize the comments are directed at the typical hyped drivel projected into the market place and then aren't met over and over.

The its a technical difficult delivery method is just plan BS.

Oh and as for maturity or being a loser......oh wow care factor zero.

God seriously when you ignite an idea greater than breath in breath out feel free to comment.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last