Thread: Hitman: Sniper Challenge Discussion Thread & FAQ

Hitman: Sniper Challenge Discussion Thread & FAQ

  1. #76
    How is the pack for Hitman Sniper Challenge ?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    596
    Servers have been rebooted and maintenance mode is now disabled. I'm not saying things are stable here but if you're lucky you might be able to sneak in and get a code or two redeemed as the 502 also seems to have gone for now.

    Still, you might want to wait until I can get it confirmed by the IT dudes working on this.

  3. #78
    Error 502

    When oh when will I be able to recreate that scene from 'The Professional' (lol)

  4. #79
    main website is fine I only get 502's with the SE login now, but its everytime.

  5. #80
    Originally Posted by Arcane1977
    Error 502
    Me too

  6. #81
    pressing F5 a few times got me around the 502 error but i cant sign in at all to redeem my code i get the message "we're sorry, but something went wrong.

    We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."
    insanity.... makes you stronger !

  7. #82
    i have gotta give it too you, your game as beat me..... but i think you got the name abit wrong..... personally i think you should of called it "Hitman Sign Up Challenge" well done on wasting my day.

  8. #83
    Originally Posted by scullyuk2012
    i have gotta give it too you, your game as beat me..... but i think you got the name abit wrong..... personally i think you should of called it "Hitman Sign Up Challenge" well done on wasting my day.
    the only person who wasted your day was you pal. Blaming these guys for wasting your day is the equivalent of a fat git blaming mcdonalds for them being fat.

  9. #84
    LOL. pull your head out of their arse. all this should of been sorted and ready..... they have had all week to do so.

  10. #85
    Originally Posted by scullyuk2012
    LOL. pull your head out of their arse. all this should of been sorted and ready..... they have had all week to do so.
    You never had anything to do with network, have you? Guess the guys at Blizzard are also incompetent because of Diablo 3?
    Its a FREE product, quit crying.

  11. #86
    Originally Posted by scullyuk2012
    LOL. pull your head out of their arse. all this should of been sorted and ready..... they have had all week to do so.
    my head is no where near anyone's arse dippy I just cant believe people spend all evening trying to get a code from a website that is clearly gonna be chocka then try to blame someone else cos they are now in trouble with their mummy for not getting their home work done..........lol whats up you get a smacked arse boyo

  12. #87
    Lol

    I love the way this hiccup already results in little in-fights and bickering. It reminds of zombie movies or the marines in Aliens.

    Forum User 1 "The code aint gonna work man. The site is down"

    Forum User 2 "You sound like a girl. All your whining.... it's pathetic"

    Forum User 1 "Screw you. The code isn't working. It's game over man. Gameover!"

    Forum User 3 "Ease down. Ease down. You're all just grinding plastic"

  13. #88
    ^ lmao ... i'm sure you can work john carpenter's the thing into that too XD ...

    "the codes mostly come out at night... mostly."

  14. #89
    sorry really honestly no fighting talk here I just found it amusing and a provision of entertainment while I sit here refreshing and reloading

  15. #90
    the only fighting talk we need of hitman is this: click

  16. #91
    how many times is it customary to refresh and try again after you have said that's it I am going to bed ( with smart phone in hand for one last go after I have cleaned my teeth) what is the right amount of 'last goes'

  17. #92
    Originally Posted by tatoemonkey
    how many times is it customary to refresh and try again after you have said that's it I am going to bed ( with smart phone in hand for one last go after I have cleaned my teeth) what is the right amount of 'last goes'
    I kinda lost count after the 1st hundred. it's like a wheel of fortune but only one space is legit, and you hope you get the working one just once. then you do and your told to get it twice in a row. All I know is I am giving it until midnight GMT, if it's not worked for me by then it's a genuine fail. if it's not working by the next morning... i can't be hold responsible (j/k) XD

  18. #93
    lol doh right well family guy is on so I am gonna go and fall asleep in front of that drool a bit then see if I can redeem my code before work

  19. #94
    Look guys, there is a solution for the Xbox gamers. If you can get your code from GameStop or wherever you bought the game from, you have no need to go redeem a code from hitmansniper.com. Just take the code, redeem it on XBL, and it will immediately download. I've been playing for hours.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    i got a 18 digit code from gamestop that i could only redeem
    on hitmansniper.com and not through the usual dashboard on xbl
    i redeemed it on hitmansniper got my xbl 12 digit code from there and redeemed it on the dashboard .
    no hassle at all
    currently second place in ireland
    although thats only out of 5 people lol

  21. #96
    I'm currently 11th in Global, and have been fluctuating from 8-11 for the last few days. I pre-ordered the game on Monday and got the code working. I think you need a separate code to register for the website. I found this: http://support.na.square-enix.com/ne...e5thupjv78d1v4

  22. #97

    Thumbs Up Sniper Help

    Also, if anyone wants to tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong, feel free. I noticed no one on the PS3 has made 3 millions points, but the top 4 spots on the Xbox have gotten that somehow. I'd be willing to post my 'pattern' if anyone wanted to see what I was doing.

    Originally Posted by Onivash007
    I'm currently 11th in Global, and have been fluctuating from 8-11 for the last few days. I pre-ordered the game on Monday and got the code working. I think you need a separate code to register for the website. I found this: http://support.na.square-enix.com/ne...e5thupjv78d1v4

  23. #98
    There is a lighting "bug" where the glow surrounding a light remains on the screen after the light is shot.

    I would also like to suggest/request some extra control options. After playing for an hour and trying to hold L2 and R1 most of that time, my hand was feeling cramped. It would be nice if you had an option to make Aim and Intuition toggle on/off rather than needing to be held down the whole time. I think you should also use L1 as the aim button because it's much easier to hit/hold and is currently unused.

    Other than that, this is a decently fun teaser. I don't really care for the hidden-object aspect, but it's fun looking for the best shooting opportunities and practicing leading the targets for extra points.

  24. #99
    Originally Posted by Apollo33
    I don't really care for the hidden-object aspect, but it's fun looking for the best shooting opportunities and practicing leading the targets for extra points.
    The challenges have made it immensely more exciting for me! I only have 2 left;

    Mr. X and the Flying Pigeon..

  25. #100
    Originally Posted by GebelTheRebel
    The challenges have made it immensely more exciting for me! I only have 2 left;

    Mr. X and the Flying Pigeon..
    [dick dastardly] catch that pidgeon now![/dd] i've been looking for that bird for a time. but so pleased with this. The NPC's are very well done, kinda hard to spot constant repeats, i lol'd when i spotted the tinfoil hat guy.

Page 4 of 16 First First 1234567814 ... Last