Page 2 of 16 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Hitman: Sniper Challenge Discussion Thread & FAQ

Hitman: Sniper Challenge Discussion Thread & FAQ

Originally Posted by raefon
    Oh yeah what ever patience is a virtue reserved for the mediocre.

You do realize the comments are directed at the typical hyped drivel projected into the market place and then aren't met over and over.

The its a technical difficult delivery method is just plan BS.

Oh and as for maturity or being a loser......oh wow care factor zero.

God seriously when you ignite an idea greater than breath in breath out feel free to comment.
    To quote you directly: care factor zero

Our web team are working overdrive at fixing the issues. The site was up and running in the testing phases yesterday but some integration has caused some issues that need to be tracked down. These are the technical issues that need resolving. I can't be more precise because I'm not directly involved in the process and distracting those that are will only cause more delays.

We have no reason to lie and gain nothing from promoting a date and time to not meet it. That's why we are apologising for the delays and hoping that you will understand we are doing whatever we can to get the site up and running.

As you were reminded before, raefon, please refrain from using inflammatory language or face the banhammer.

Any word on where you can get the challenge in Denmark?

Unhappy how long?

hey,

how long untill website up and working cause im pretty pissed to find i get code this morning and website no work to find out later on its still DOWN!!!
    plz tell me its not just me cause im anoyed tht its not working

To make you feel better im sitting here with no code but a ton of work on quantum mechanics.

Originally Posted by Mystery Man
    Any word on where you can get the challenge in Denmark?
    Check the FAQ in the first post of this thread for a list of all countries/retailers that support Sniper Challenge, including Denmark.

Rolleyes

PROTIP:

If you are in the UK and have pre-ordered online and havn't got your code yet go into any GAME store and pre-order the game for FREE and get a hand out thing with a code to use on the Hitmanshiper.com website. I went in today and got one. You can forget about the pre-order from GAME and don't need to cancel it or anything.

Can we get an ETA on when the sites going to be up?

ahh, it came up, thanks Travis. Smart of you to include Coolshop, very smart indeed.

Why didn't you just provide a PSN Promo code in the PS3 DVD case that I got from GAME? Why do I have to visit the website?

I didn't visit the website; I just redeemed my code on Xbox Live.

What format is ur code? mine is XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX

Which is 5 letters too long for a PSN code

Originally Posted by MadBadger
    What format is ur code? mine is XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX

Which is 5 letters too long for a PSN code
    Mine is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. But since it's Xbox it's clearly different.

Your code was possibly made for the website?

EDIT:

For anyone wondering, I've been playing for a few hours now, and it's a blast! Really fun!

@Travis, will you guys be adding more challenges in the Sniper Challenge, in the future?

Yeah, it is a code for the craptactualr website... So they give 360 players a real code and PS3 players a duff one... typical.

Originally Posted by GebelTheRebel
    Mine is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. But since it's Xbox it's clearly different.

Your code was possibly made for the website?

EDIT:

For anyone wondering, I've been playing for a few hours now, and it's a blast! Really fun!

@Travis, will you guys be adding more challenges in the Sniper Challenge, in the future?
    I have been wondering, how are the graphics? From what I have seen they look absolutely stunning but its only been on youtube.

Graphics are beautiful! I spent an entire 15 minute round just scoping in on everything I could see; unbelievably detailed!

10/10 on graphics!

Nothing on Twitter, Nothing here, Nothing on Facebook... Why do people (Buses, TV, Game Devs, Shops) Think they can just forget to say what's going on? If one person had posted from Eidos 'Sorry, going to be 7pm BST by the time it's working' It'd be better than this... I'd come back at 7PM... or even say it'll be working tommorow...

Graphics are beautiful! I spent an entire 15 minute round just scoping in on everything I could see; unbelievably detailed!

10/10 on graphics!
    What about anti-aliasing?

wait 7pm BST? i havent heard that yet great -_- what a waste of a day.... i wouldnt of minded if i had atleast some idea of whats happening...

10/10 on graphics!
    As if you couldn't tell that from the preview videos
    I have to go get my code from GameStop today. I called them last night and the guy who answered was high as hell. That conversation ended relatively fast. Once he started saying he needed to cancel my preorder to give me my code, I just said that I'd come in and we'd figure it out.
    I cannot wait to start playing this challenge.

The final stages are in motion. I am being told "v v v v close" and it seems to be more a matter of minutes than hours now.

Hey, someones pointed out you said 'Thank you for you patience' on the website instead of 'Thank you for your patience'

Do I get a free copy of the finished game now? or a Special gun that shoots Mad Badgers?

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    The final stages are in motion. I am being told "v v v v close" and it seems to be more a matter of minutes than hours now.
    wait wat... was my estimation of 7pm BST an accurate time you lot had ballparked? that was just a guess... and that means you guys leaving work at what 8-9pm CET? Thanks for the hard work getting it running.

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    great news! thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by Mystery Man
    What about anti-aliasing?
    Let's just say, it's so detailed that I could easily and clearly count ever single brick on the building..

And..... the site is live.

Sorry for the delays folks but you should be sniping tonight!

Page 2 of 16 First First 12345612 ... Last