Thread: Game kicks players back to lobby

Game kicks players back to lobby

This has happened too many times for me aswell. I had around 10-12 lobbies restarting this way.
    Only fix you can do is to make sure everyone leaves the lobby, make it close itself and join another one. Unfortunately people usually stay so you jump right back into it and it all happens again. I've never seen a bugged lobby starting a game eventually either.

Any news on this cause its kinda getting to stupid personally I would class this as game breaking and I know a lot of other do also seems like a lot of the people I talk to on Nosgoth just don't bother with it atm with the way the lobbies are most are playing other games sad times

Also how do you exspect me to get to lvl 25 like this....just mean

Are you Planning on fixing this game?

As iv already said in another thread the lobbies are completly busted we get the "match starting in 10,9" etc reaches "0" goes to splash screen of the map then we all end up back in the lobby this happens all day everyday to the point iv only been in about 4 rounds in about 3 and half hours... today i have seen people just giving up logging off and not coming back on all day or going onto other games as we haven't had any proper communication of the problem for maybe 4 days i really like this game but to me this is a game breaker alot of other people have also said...... so some communication of whats actually happening please ty

This has only been a major problem since the last patch, which was 4 days ago. The devs are aware of the issue and are looking into what's causing it. In the meantime, when a server develops this fault you can try searching for a different one to get around the issue.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

Thats all everyone does all day even still it takes near on 30-45 mins to actually get into a working one maybe which then because bugged after the game there is a lack of communication from the devs for a bug this big

A lot of the problems to do with waiting are purely down to the amount of players on at any one time - and to be fair they have gotten a lot better since closed beta as a lot more people are playing - it used to be really bad in alpha and I've not waited more than 5-10 mins for a TDM lobby to start for a long time - if you do have probs there you can always try inviting or joining others.

If the devs do not respond personally to every bug/issue and piece of feedback it's not through lack of concern, but lack of time to do so - needless to say they are paying attention to the forums and the issues that arise and are working to solve problems like this as speedily as possible

Well iv always had very little lobby waiting time (5 -10 ins) but this bug (30-45 mins) i party up constantly (that has its own issues that i wont get into) but this is a major bug that is causing sever problems for very large part of the community also i personally dont care if a dev writes to on this post they could make there own post on the main forums saying they are aware of such a massive bug that way we are all informed and know that it is currently being sorted alot of the time alot of us feel like headless chickens and have no idea if things are being seen or if they even know of this stuff it would litrally take all of about 3 mins to write a quick post on the main forums for all the community to see and that would likely put some people at ease

Can't get any games the last days.
    Been waiting for 20 minutes now but we get thrown back again and again, even if i change lobbys.
    The worst thing is i bought a Booster yesterday and i can barely get to use it at all.
    Would it be possible to get a refund, simply because i can't get a game going for the life of me. v__v
    Ingame name is Ryouhi, hope to battle you out there on the fields

Originally Posted by Saruwatari
    The worst thing is i bought a Booster yesterday and i can barely get to use it at all.
    Absolutely same situation here. I've wasted probably 50% of time I could spend grinding XP xD
    signature image

Originally Posted by Prime_Abstergo
    Absolutely same situation here. I've wasted probably 50% of time I could spend grinding XP xD
    Wrote a support ticket now.
    Since this should technically be a disruption of service, i should be able to get a refund i hope.
    I mean i wait longer in lobbys for the game to start than actually playing v_v
    And here i hoped to use the booster to level my tyrant for the skin
    Ingame name is Ryouhi, hope to battle you out there on the fields

Wrote a support ticket now.
    Since this should technically be a disruption of service, i should be able to get a refund i hope.
    I mean i wait longer in lobbys for the game to start than actually playing v_v
    And here i hoped to use the booster to level my tyrant for the skin
    same thoughts but i managed t play enough for my booster to be worth it, but could have played at least twice as many matches if not for bug
    signature image

Bug Fix

Hello all,

With the new patch came a major, really annoying bug that doesn't let you play; instead when the match is about to start it puts you on the loading screen and then immediately back to the lobby. It is the 4th-5th day this is going on and today a bunch of us had to wait 30-35 minutes to be able to play a single match which is rather annoying at least.

Another subject that occurs is the fact that people bought boosters in order to level up quicker and get the skins faster; this way people are lucky if they get 3-5 matches a day, thus wasting their booster.

Needless to say that I have seen many people getting angry for both being unable to play and their wasted boosters.

My intention is not to accuse anyone but this has to be fixed because Nosgoth is really unplayable at the moment.

Best regards
    Nick

Can't get any games the last days.
    Been waiting for 20 minutes now but we get thrown back again and again, even if i change lobbys.
    Would it be possible to get a refund, simply because i can't get a game going for the life of me. v__v
    So glad i didn't buy one now was going to buy one cause of the whole cap lvl being raised

We have identified the problem and are fast tracking a new build to QA. I can't comment on refunds / etc. as that is all up to Square, but we are trying to fix this ASAP.

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Corey
    We have identified the problem and are fast tracking a new build to QA. I can't comment on refunds / etc. as that is all up to Square, but we are trying to fix this ASAP.
    Great! I hope there will be some compensation for the folks that have boosters and couldn't play, either way, I just want the bug fixed, it's really frustrating.
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Is this going to be decided by SE on a broad or case-by-case basis? I no longer have access to the e-mail tied to this SE account, and no one has been willing to change it for me ... so I'm unsure how to create a proper trouble ticket.

P.S. thanks for letting us all know about the larger changes to matchmaking in the works. : )

Refunds have been stated as a case-by-case basis. I don't see refunds happening much as it's a known risk seeing as this is beta testing. Not saying they won't happen, but just don't hold your breath.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Originally Posted by cmstache
    Refunds have been stated as a case-by-case basis. I don't see refunds happening much as it's a known risk seeing as this is beta testing. Not saying they won't happen, but just don't hold your breath.
    I can suggest things like giving out replacement Founder's Boosters at least, not sure what they'll want to do.

I can suggest things like giving out replacement Founder's Boosters at least, not sure what they'll want to do.
    That sounds better to me as well.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

This would be fair I think...

Thanks

Indeed some sort of comp for boosters wasted during this time would be nice. It's understandable that sometimes errors will occur but this is a particularly frustrating one given the time sensitive nature of the boosters.

Originally Posted by Squigiligimous
    Indeed some sort of comp for boosters wasted during this time would be nice. It's understandable that sometimes errors will occur but this is a particularly frustrating one given the time sensitive nature of the boosters.
    agreed
    signature image

Thumbs Down No game

I succes in all: load game, pick mode, but ater countdown from 5...4...3..2..1...and loading screen and then Game back me to selecet mode...Help
    Last edited by Inguanster; 5th Jun 2014 at 19:00.

Just completed first round as human, as vampire get to humans - kicked to lobby. Can now select New Recruit and Team Deathmatch but not Siege (I'm level 31)

It's happening to me too...first i thought it's a minor bug and that it's a one-time thing
    But it kicked me 3 times in a row today...I don't know if you fixed it in the latest patch but for me it doesn't work

EDIT

Maybe it's because I was lvl 9 and tried to play Recruit and the system recognized that I will reach lvl 10 beacuse when I entered Deathmatch everything was okay
    Last edited by 8cpaiw; 8th Jun 2014 at 15:44.

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last