Thread: Is Arkham City playable on a PC if your mouse has no middle button ?

Is Arkham City playable on a PC if your mouse has no middle button ?

Is Arkham City playable on a PC if your mouse has no middle button ?

I'm playing this now and a few times I've encountered problems with this , its difficult to use the REC and to beatdown players amongst other things . I'm now at an elevator after just beating penguins thugs in the museum . Its supposed to let me recharge the elevator so I can reach the top and blow up the weak ceiling but no matter how many times I try aiming and firing the elevator wont budge , whether I use 4-4 or just left click or right click and fire , has anyone with similar mouse to me got past this point ? ( I cant go into the launcher and change the settings either as I'm playing it via Onlive ) .Even if I get past this will I encounter lots more difficulties without a middle mouse button ?

Uh,wrong forums ! LOL... Seriously though , use the official Arkham City forums for AC questions. Should get better answer there. I think you will need a new mouse though ,unless you van manage to change the key bindinds.
    WHAT THE WIFE DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT YOU!

yeah I ended up buying a new mouse , couldnt get past the elevator any other way